Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO that's a long way to drag a body and seems like dogs would have got that trail.

Yet Brian Laundrie shows us, dogs never can be used to say a place is cleared or excluded, only that can be used to say there is a trail found.

On Monday morning, state detectives and their search dogs could be seen gathered in the southwest corner of the “mulch pile” off of Lapham Road.

An open area where the town long kept ground-up leaves and debris in neat rows, the mulch pile has been available in the past to town residents seeking to pick up mulch for use on their own properties…

The area also is adjacent to a section of Lapham Road where Fotis Dulos parked a pickup truck on the morning of the murder. He then pedaled a bicycle to Jennifer Dulos’s Welles Lane house and waited for her, investigators have said in police affidavits, bound and killed her, cleaned up the scene and put her body and bicycle into her own black SUV, driving it back to Lapham Road and leaving the vehicle parked there for authorities to find…

Though the town formally relocated the mulch pickup to the Transfer Station across town, it wouldn’t be unusual given local custom to see a person park there with a bag or shovel, especially during the summer. Public access to the mulch pile area is prohibited, though the 13th tee of the frisbee golf course at Waveny—accessible by foot—is located on the northwestern corner of the lot.

Police Search for Body of Jennifer Dulos at Waveny ‘Mulch Pile’ [UPDATING]

On Monday morning, state detectives and their search dogs could be seen gathered in the southwest corner of the “mulch pile” off of Lapham Road.

An open area where the town long kept ground-up leaves and debris in neat rows, the mulch pile has been available in the past to town residents seeking to pick up mulch for use on their own properties…

The area also is adjacent to a section of Lapham Road where Fotis Dulos parked a pickup truck on the morning of the murder. He then pedaled a bicycle to Jennifer Dulos’s Welles Lane house and waited for her, investigators have said in police affidavits, bound and killed her, cleaned up the scene and put her body and bicycle into her own black SUV, driving it back to Lapham Road and leaving the vehicle parked there for authorities to find…

Though the town formally relocated the mulch pickup to the Transfer Station across town, it wouldn’t be unusual given local custom to see a person park there with a bag or shovel, especially during the summer. Public access to the mulch pile area is prohibited, though the 13th tee of the frisbee golf course at Waveny—accessible by foot—is located on the northwestern corner of the lot.

Police Search for Body of Jennifer Dulos at Waveny ‘Mulch Pile’ [UPDATING]

Does anyone know when the mulch pickup site officially closed?

This is such a bizarre move and the timing is unusual, IMO. Hope it's based on some reliable intelligence.

I'm wondering if it is her cell phone that was never found. The mulch pile is extremely close to where her SUV was found if I am looking at it correctly (I'm trying to fact check before I post a map screenshot). The idea that he would've left her there though makes sense (wouldn't have to drive back with a body), although I don't understand how she wouldn't have been found sooner if that is the case. There are some wooded areas surrounding the mulch pile as well though.

How would her blood have been found in PG’s truck, then-could it have been transferred from clothing fD had been wearing? It would’ve gotten on the passenger seat and door.

Last edited:
WOW. Just wow. Praying this is it. Wonder who is talking.

If I had to pick one of the two co-conspiritors, my money’d be on KM. Let’s see…what could he tell them, without implicating himself…he could say that he didn’t know in advance and help plan it, but he could say that fD admitted it to him, and furthermore, told him that he put something there by the mulch piles. I don’t know-it seems like that spot is so specific that somebody might have told them to look there. But it is also so obvious-please let there be some kind of break.

I can't fathom the connection to the mulch field.

Unless she was there only temporarily and retrieved from there.

Hmmm

FD droves to the park with Jennifer's body. Could the mulch field be where he met up with an accomplice? Accomplice takes remains and delivers them to 80 MS while FD returns the employee's truck and reunites at MS?

Could it be as simple as FD having prepared a burial at the mulch field and had only to drop her body there? So she was never at MS?

Perhaps LE is looking for the rooftop case? Evidence that Jennifer's body was there (had been there), to corroborate someone's story?

Please let this be a break through.

JMO

How many minutes did FD have, from leaving Jennifer's house before being tracked back in the red truck?

How much time might he have had? Perhaps he spent that time in the park.

Gosh, it seems crazy he'd do anything in the area of the Suburban because that's where he'd have known LE would scour. But then it was all crazy.

Any chance his original plan accounted for her being found, to appear she was assaulted and murdered while jogging? Seems harder to stage (he couldn't know what she'd be wearing, for instance).

Are they looking for the weapon? The rest of the bike? The luggage carrier? A body?

If anyone's talking, my money's on KM.

JMO

If I had to pick one of the two co-conspiritors, my money’d be on KM. Let’s see…what could he tell them, without implicating himself…he could say that he didn’t know in advance and help plan it, but he could say that fD admitted it to him, and furthermore, told him that he put something there by the mulch piles. I don’t know-it seems like that spot is so specific that somebody might have told them to look there. But it is also so obvious-please let there be some kind of break.
He is my first thought if someone is talking. Maybe the cold nasty hard mattress got him thinking. I don't actually think they are looking for her body there though? So strange. Maybe something else.

If anyone's talking, my money's on KM.

He is my first thought if someone is talking. Maybe the cold nasty hard mattress got him thinking. I don't actually think they are looking for her body there though? So strange. Maybe something else.

Seems to me that KM already talked and the result was a reduced bond where he's been free since. I think if the info came from KM, the search at this specific location would have been months ago. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly