• 1D1128B1-0319-44C8-A676-750A8C537699.jpeg
    1D1128B1-0319-44C8-A676-750A8C537699.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 7AF47745-6660-4EF2-8E25-83C5C831BCF9.jpeg
    7AF47745-6660-4EF2-8E25-83C5C831BCF9.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Here’s the motion from Marissa Alter

Once again, JS is trying to get the State to do his work. Schoenhorn has had the State's boxes of evidence for almost a year, yet he wants the state to index all the material to make it easier for him to "guess" the State's trial plan. Come'on Jon!

I my opinion only...SMH....Is Schoenhorn trying to delay MT's trial indefinitely?

Once again, JS is trying to get the State to do his work. Schoenhorn has had the State's boxes of evidence for almost a year, yet he wants the state to index all the material to make it easier for him to "guess" the State's trial plan. Come'on Jon!

I my opinion only...SMH....Is Schoenhorn trying to delay MT's trial indefinitely?
Yes IMO

I think he is

Oh, can't find the link about 'denying' Michelle Troconis an interpreter -- but absolutely believe that Atty Bowman would have insisted on an interpreter for any non-English-speaking client and had any & all police interviews without one sealed, stricken, and locked up tight!

I miss Atty Bowman.

By the way, does anyone know if Ozzy Osbourne speaks Spanish?

upload_2021-12-15_16-59-28.jpeg
airmail.news

Looks rather chummy there, imho.

jmho ymmv lrr

Another report on the recent JS court filing....Has a few more tidbits from JS's press conference after the hearing. JS is in his retirement (almost) glory, IMO. JS is well aware that the cost of the JFD investigation his no legal basis in a court of law. BUT, it might influence future jurors???? Wonder which judges he's citing here?

Of course, when Fotis Dulos takes his life, suddenly, they’ve spent millions of dollars, they were not going to be pursuing the charges against her, now they’ve got to be justifying millions of dollars,” spent on the investigation, Schoenhorn continued. “Many people, including judges, have said, ‘Gee, they don’t spend that kind of money when poor women in Hartford, from the inner city, women of color go missing.”

Schoenhorn said he was not yet certain whether that argument will become a centerpiece of his defense if the case goes to trial, calling it an “observation.”

Attorney: Troconis prosecution used to justify ‘millions’ spent on Jennifer Dulos search

Another report on the recent JS court filing....Has a few more tidbits from JS's press conference after the hearing. JS is in his retirement (almost) glory, IMO. JS is well aware that the cost of the JFD investigation his no legal basis in a court of law. BUT, it might influence future jurors???? Wonder which judges he's citing here?

Of course, when Fotis Dulos takes his life, suddenly, they’ve spent millions of dollars, they were not going to be pursuing the charges against her, now they’ve got to be justifying millions of dollars,” spent on the investigation, Schoenhorn continued. “Many people, including judges, have said, ‘Gee, they don’t spend that kind of money when poor women in Hartford, from the inner city, women of color go missing.”

Schoenhorn said he was not yet certain whether that argument will become a centerpiece of his defense if the case goes to trial, calling it an “observation.”

Attorney: Troconis prosecution used to justify ‘millions’ spent on Jennifer Dulos search

If I was on that jury, I wouldn’t care at all that they spent a ton of money investigating this case; that’s what they are supposed to do. And I don’t think that the authorities would pursue just someone, if there wasn’t evidence, just because they spent taxpayers money and one of the accused offed himself. In my experience, no govt, either local or otherwise, makes a big production out of justifying the expenditure of taxpayer dollars on a murder investigation. JS states this as a fact, but it has no basis in fact

What is the message?

The missing white woman thing is real, but I don’t know of anybody who wants to stop getting justice for white victims- they just want all victims to be so valued.

Not sure about this strategy.

MOO

What is the message?

The missing white woman thing is real, but I don’t know of anybody who wants to stop getting justice for white victims- they just want all victims to be so valued.

Not sure about this strategy.

MOO

I agree with you-this strategy is a loser, in my opinion.

And why does he keep saying that MT asked for a translator, and was turned down by the police? There is no evidence of that, and Andrew Bowman certainly would not have allowed the interview(s) to continue if that happened. AND-AB would have publicly stated that she asked for one. Such a request would have been on the recording of the interview(s), and AB would have said so. By the way, I really am impressed with how gentle the police were when they were speaking to her.

I wonder what role Pawel Gumienny now has in the case against Michelle Troconis? His impact in the case against fD would have been substantial, IMO-I am really eager to know what his testimony will be when MT eventually goes to trial. We know some of it, but I’ll bet there’s more. I also wonder if he is still currently represented by Lindy Urso, or if it is no longer necessary?

Attachments

• 0E4CA110-8FD7-4D48-ACD6-12A52D135B7B.jpeg
    0E4CA110-8FD7-4D48-ACD6-12A52D135B7B.jpeg
    198.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

I saw that on Dave Altimari’s twitter…how I hope they find her remains, or something that leads to more answers, at least! This won’t advance the cases against MT and KM, in my opinion, but it will remove this one burden from GF and Jennifer’s children.

@MarissaAlter

UPDATE: Police seem to be searching across from Waveny at the town’s mulch pile and woods

Attachments

• CB6967E2-A83F-4BCE-BFCB-9002BF3317E2.jpeg
    CB6967E2-A83F-4BCE-BFCB-9002BF3317E2.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 6BF92434-5F0D-4BEC-A7E4-38C5FFAFFDF7.jpeg
    6BF92434-5F0D-4BEC-A7E4-38C5FFAFFDF7.jpeg
    218.3 KB · Views: 34
  • B517E283-A124-4131-A492-E3D73F5698FE.jpeg
    B517E283-A124-4131-A492-E3D73F5698FE.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 30
Somebody finally talking?

The last place I'd expect her to be found would be anywhere near where her Suburban was found.

I hope they find what they're looking for.

JMO
I'm wondering if it is her cell phone that was never found. The mulch pile is extremely close to where her SUV was found if I am looking at it correctly (I'm trying to fact check before I post a map screenshot). The idea that he would've left her there though makes sense (wouldn't have to drive back with a body), although I don't understand how she wouldn't have been found sooner if that is the case. There are some wooded areas surrounding the mulch pile as well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faefawn