Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is he in a relationship with now????

Who looks at his history and thinks, "I eat a piece of that"??????

And round and round it goes.

JMO

Perhaps an acquaintance of MT.... :rolleyes:

It's no surprise that KM and FD were friends.

Reportedly, KM was pursuing the estranged, foreign-born wife while still married, and later, after 5 years of marriage, filed initial divorce docs against the estranged wife without first informing her!

June 21, 2022
Michelle Troconis, the former girlfriend of Fotis Dulos who faces conspiracy to commit murder and evidence tampering charges in connection with the disappearance and presumed death of Jennifer Dulos, will ask for a trial during her next court date in July, her attorney Jon Schoenhorn said.

But Schoenhorn said he will not know when a potential trial could be set until his client makes the request.
[.....]
Troconis is scheduled to appear remotely July 15 in state Superior Court in Stamford.

@sds71 - just checking - is the article incorrect with their date of July 15th - as I have July 14th for her next hearing date. TIA! :)

June 21, 2022
Michelle Troconis, the former girlfriend of Fotis Dulos who faces conspiracy to commit murder and evidence tampering charges in connection with the disappearance and presumed death of Jennifer Dulos, will ask for a trial during her next court date in July, her attorney Jon Schoenhorn said.

But Schoenhorn said he will not know when a potential trial could be set until his client makes the request.
[.....]
Troconis is scheduled to appear remotely July 15 in state Superior Court in Stamford.

@sds71 - just checking - is the article incorrect with their date of July 15th - as I have July 14th for her next hearing date. TIA! :)
TROCONIS MICHELLE
1974​
Stamford JDPre-Trial07/14/2022 11:00 AMREMOTE HEARINGFST -CR19-0167364-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE
1974​
Stamford JDPre-Trial07/14/2022 11:00 AMREMOTE HEARINGFST -CR20-0241178-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE C
1974​
Stamford JDPre-Trial07/14/2022 11:00 AMREMOTE HEARINGFST -CR19-0148553-T

June 21, 2022

[.....]

Huh…so Schoenhorn was merely waiting for the disposition of the case between KM and his wife. Now he is willing to have a trial date set?

I wonder if MT will have to appear for her remote hearing on the 14th next week?

The same thought crossed my mind.... How much do you want to bet?! :D I say - NO-no hearing! It gets postponed... again.... the last hearing that got rescheduled was supposed to be 6/7.

When I saw that a new post was here - I thought it would be sds71 giving me a new court date! :cool:

The same thought crossed my mind.... How much do you want to bet?! :D I say - NO-no hearing! It gets postponed... again.... the last hearing that got rescheduled was supposed to be 6/7.

When I saw that a new post was here - I thought it would be sds71 giving me a new court date! :cool:
I know, I always get my hopes up to see that there’s a new comment here, only to find out that it’s a notification of hearing postponement-I appreciate knowing of the postponement. I’m feeling pretty confident that the 7/14 hearing won’t take place.

I know, I always get my hopes up to see that there’s a new comment here, only to find out that it’s a notification of hearing postponement-I appreciate knowing of the postponement. I’m feeling pretty confident that the 7/14 hearing won’t take place.

Here's what I have for the hearing:
Pretrial hearing on 6/7/22 has been rescheduled on 7/14/22. Troconis is expected to indicate that she wants a trial during her next court appearance July 14.

Let's HOPE it really happens! ;)

Attorney Jon Schoenhorn, the lawyer representing Michelle Troconis, argues in a brief to the state Supreme Court that his client should be allowed to receive Jennifer Farber Dulos' divorce transcripts because a lower court erred in denying the request for the documents.
Schoenhorn filed a 67-page brief with the Connecticut Supreme Court this week, a little over a month after the state Supreme Court agreed to hear the appeal for the documents.

This is why I think next week’s MT hearing won’t be happening-because THIS is what JS is spending his time on. If the hearing happens, it’s likely to be yet another “nothing burger”, where the only thing that gets accomplished is another continuance

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190167364T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 07/28/2022. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190167364T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 07/28/2022. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.
Stamford Patch reported JS filed his Supreme Court brief re his case against court reporter Moss. I clicked on the link to the SC file, then clicked on "e brief", but it didn't respond. Are you able to access it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces