Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this not surprise?!! :rolleyes:

From the link:

The federal agents obtained at least one search warrant connected to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos, Schoenhorn said, and state prosecutors have provided other documents regarding the federal investigation in recent months.

A judge had denied Schoenhorn’s request for “particulars”about other potential suspects based on the extensive arrest warrants issued in the case that detailed nearly every move made by Fotis Dulos and Troconis in the hours before and after Jennifer Dulos disappeared.

But Schoenhorn now says the representations that he didn’t need any other information on potential suspects “were materially false.” “Therefore, the defendant has not been afforded adequate notice as to the names of all alleged conspirators, whether charged with a crime or not; nor has she been given adequate notice as to what overt acts are alleged to be part of a ‘conspiracy,’ ” Schoenhorn said.

I still want to know if the State has any evidence at all that fD and MT were planning to leave either CT or, more likely, the US with the 5 Dulos children and MT’s daughter. Would they still be able to access the trust funds GF set up for the kids? I do wonder if, after siphoning off Farber money during the marriage and money laundering it to Greece, would they have needed it? It doesn’t surprise me one bit that the feds and Homeland Security were investigating fD after Jennifer was murdered. I wonder if they think he got help from one of his sleazy foreign counterparts to get rid of Jennifer’s remains? But then, why? He was so careless by taking their cell phones to Albany Ave-would they bother involving more people, too?

I still want to know if the State has any evidence at all that fD and MT were planning to leave either CT or, more likely, the US with the 5 Dulos children and MT’s daughter. Would they still be able to access the trust funds GF set up for the kids? I do wonder if, after siphoning off Farber money during the marriage and money laundering it to Greece, would they have needed it? It doesn’t surprise me one bit that the feds and Homeland Security were investigating fD after Jennifer was murdered. I wonder if they think he got help from one of his sleazy foreign counterparts to get rid of Jennifer’s remains? But then, why? He was so careless by taking their cell phones to Albany Ave-would they bother involving more people, too?
The fed investigation may reveal more about Dulos' foreign connections and whether they had plans to leave the USA.

The fed investigation may reveal more about Dulos' foreign connections and whether they had plans to leave the USA.
I imagine that if MT was found to be preparing to leave the US immediately after Jennifer’s murder, that the govt has additional evidence of her participation before and after the murder. I can’t wait to eventually find out if what I believe (a plan to leave) is the case.

Her attorney filed a motion on Wednesday requesting the name of the people the state alleges Troconis conspired with to commit the crime. The final page of the request also mentions a phone that may contain evidence of the crime, including a potential suspect’s last name.

Her attorney filed a motion on Wednesday requesting the name of the people the state alleges Troconis conspired with to commit the crime. The final page of the request also mentions a phone that may contain evidence of the crime, including a potential suspect’s last name.

Does this information actually help in preparing for a client’s defense, or is it designed to intimidate, and provide an opportunity to witness tamper?

@MarissaAlter

We’re underway in Michelle Troconis. Attorney Schoenhorn is AGAIN arguing for GPS ankle monitor to be removed as part of her conditions of release.
@News12CT

the state says their position is to keep the GPS on, she’s charged with very serious crimes, and we want to know where she is while trial is pending.

Judge Blawie: the charges haven’t changed but you’re right, she has been in compliance. Denies GPS ankle monitor but agrees to second request that Troconis no longer needs judicial approval to travel within the continental United States.

Schoenhorn has also filed a new motion seeking information from the state about other suspects that may have been investigated. State isn’t prepared to argue today.

Schoenhorn also wants anything sent to him after 7/1/22 to not be allowed to be used in the case. Says he’s still getting stuff he’s never known about from three years ago.

Suggests that perhaps previous prosecutors on the case withheld information or were not forthcoming with the court.

Schoenhorn does compliment Supervisory State’s Attorney Michelle Manning. Says since she’s been on case, it’s been more transparent/cooperative, and she’s gotten him discovery that he’s been asking for for a while

But implies information has been withheld from him by previous prosecutors. Blawie denies request for a cutoff on evidence/discovery.

next hearing will be an off-the-record pre-trial on 9/6 to discuss scheduling moving forward and which motions will be argued.

Also of note--another media outlet reported that Michelle Troconis was expected to request a trial during today's hearing. There was no request made, but the discussion/comments made by both sides implied all involved are on the same page about going to trial.

Supervisory State's Attorney Michelle Manning put it on the record that Blawie would continue as judge through the pre-trials but there'd be a different judge at trial. There was also mention about getting things done before jury selection.

@News12CT

@MarissaAlter

We’re underway in Michelle Troconis. Attorney Schoenhorn is AGAIN arguing for GPS ankle monitor to be removed as part of her conditions of release.
@News12CT

the state says their position is to keep the GPS on, she’s charged with very serious crimes, and we want to know where she is while trial is pending.

Judge Blawie: the charges haven’t changed but you’re right, she has been in compliance. Denies GPS ankle monitor but agrees to second request that Troconis no longer needs judicial approval to travel within the continental United States.

Schoenhorn has also filed a new motion seeking information from the state about other suspects that may have been investigated. State isn’t prepared to argue today.

Schoenhorn also wants anything sent to him after 7/1/22 to not be allowed to be used in the case. Says he’s still getting stuff he’s never known about from three years ago.

Suggests that perhaps previous prosecutors on the case withheld information or were not forthcoming with the court.

Schoenhorn does compliment Supervisory State’s Attorney Michelle Manning. Says since she’s been on case, it’s been more transparent/cooperative, and she’s gotten him discovery that he’s been asking for for a while

But implies information has been withheld from him by previous prosecutors. Blawie denies request for a cutoff on evidence/discovery.

next hearing will be an off-the-record pre-trial on 9/6 to discuss scheduling moving forward and which motions will be argued.

Also of note--another media outlet reported that Michelle Troconis was expected to request a trial during today's hearing. There was no request made, but the discussion/comments made by both sides implied all involved are on the same page about going to trial.

Supervisory State's Attorney Michelle Manning put it on the record that Blawie would continue as judge through the pre-trials but there'd be a different judge at trial. There was also mention about getting things done before jury selection.

@News12CT
As Judge White said “she’s not in compliance because she is compliant; she’s in compliance because she has no choice

The call, the subject of substantial investigation, was made on May 24, 2019, by Dulos’ childhood friend Andreas Toutziaridis to Dulos’ cellphone. Troconis answered the call at the home she and Dulos then shared in Farmington.

Troconis’s lawyer, Jon Schoenhorn, argued in a new court filing Thursday that information he has been provided by the prosecution suggests that Toutziaridis was “a potential co-conspirator” in Jennifer Farber Dulos’s disappearance and apparent murder…

After learning of the call, Connecticut investigators arranged to have the Department of Homeland Security stop Toutziaridis and seize his cellphone as he arrived for a visit to the U.S. Attached to Schoenhorn’s court filing is a page from a Homeland Security Department affidavit in support of a warrant to search the Toutziaridis telephone for evidence of obstruction of justice and other crimes associated with Jenifer Farber Dulos’ disappearance…

The call, the subject of substantial investigation, was made on May 24, 2019, by Dulos’ childhood friend Andreas Toutziaridis to Dulos’ cellphone. Troconis answered the call at the home she and Dulos then shared in Farmington.

Troconis’s lawyer, Jon Schoenhorn, argued in a new court filing Thursday that information he has been provided by the prosecution suggests that Toutziaridis was “a potential co-conspirator” in Jennifer Farber Dulos’s disappearance and apparent murder…

After learning of the call, Connecticut investigators arranged to have the Department of Homeland Security stop Toutziaridis and seize his cellphone as he arrived for a visit to the U.S. Attached to Schoenhorn’s court filing is a page from a Homeland Security Department affidavit in support of a warrant to search the Toutziaridis telephone for evidence of obstruction of justice and other crimes associated with Jenifer Farber Dulos’ disappearance…

Interesting. I don't recall if the residence had landlines but I do recall reports of KM and MT sitting together during the subject morning, and where the phone was ringing and KM allegedly asking MT whether or not she was going to answer the phone. Wasn't the incoming caller-ID from Greece? MOO

Interesting. I don't recall if the residence had landlines but I do recall reports of KM and MT sitting together during the subject morning, and where the phone was ringing and KM allegedly asking MT whether or not she was going to answer the phone. Wasn't the incoming caller-ID from Greece? MOO
As I recall, the call came in on the wrong phone, hence the hesitation in answering it.

I've always wondered if KM was really at the house with MT. I doubt it. Maybe just his phone was.

During FD's "meat run" the night before, he may have taken possession of KM's phone. Good time to hand off a burner phone if they needed a way to communicate the morning of.

JMO

Old article but it lays the deceptions bare.

Who doesn't get gum on their fingers and wipe it off on a filthy sidewalk?

Then again, compared to those fingers, the sidewalk was pristine.

MT is dirty.

JMO

I'm glad there'll be a different judge at trial. Blawie, as I recall, was with the State's Attorney's office before he became a judge. JS would probably use that in an appeal--biased judge. I wonder if Judge White will preside over trial.

I'm glad there'll be a different judge at trial. Blawie, as I recall, was with the State's Attorney's office before he became a judge. JS would probably use that in an appeal--biased judge. I wonder if Judge White will preside over trial.
Oh please, oh please, let it be judge White. That guy is completely sensible, in my opinion. Fair, too-and not overly affected by any kind of emotional manipulation.

Almost two hours after he made the call to Fotis Dulos’ cellphone, Toutziaridis sent a video to his friend and two other people through WhatsApp, the search warrant said. The video, which investigators believe is a meme available online, shows a man who is asked a question by a woman off camera, the search warrant said.

“All right, you have two choices: A, you can live the rest of your life with your wife, or B...” the woman says in the video, according to the search warrant.

The man then interrupts and yells “B,” before the video abruptly ends, the search warrant said.

Almost two hours after he made the call to Fotis Dulos’ cellphone, Toutziaridis sent a video to his friend and two other people through WhatsApp, the search warrant said. The video, which investigators believe is a meme available online, shows a man who is asked a question by a woman off camera, the search warrant said.

“All right, you have two choices: A, you can live the rest of your life with your wife, or B...” the woman says in the video, according to the search warrant.

The man then interrupts and yells “B,” before the video abruptly ends, the search warrant said.
Didn't say what language they were speaking--the man and the woman "off camera". English? Greek? English with a Greek accent?

“Bowling was initially assigned to monitor whether Fotis Dulos or Troconis made any travel arrangements, the documents stated.”

I keep coming back to this, since right after Jennifer’s murder. Could fD and MT have really thought they could just stay put after Jennifer disappeared? I keep feeling like they had plans to leave the state/country, with all of the children. Could they have done this without there being some kind of trail? If the authorities did find such evidence, wouldn’t that be very, very bad for MT? She surely could not have agreed to run off with all of the kids, without having been heavily involved with the planning of Jennifer’s address, especially if plans were in place (airline reservations) prior to 5/24/19. I am praying that they have this-but wondering if, and how, they might have made such plans secretly?

“Bowling was initially assigned to monitor whether Fotis Dulos or Troconis made any travel arrangements, the documents stated.”

I keep coming back to this, since right after Jennifer’s murder. Could fD and MT have really thought they could just stay put after Jennifer disappeared? I keep feeling like they had plans to leave the state/country, with all of the children. Could they have done this without there being some kind of trail? If the authorities did find such evidence, wouldn’t that be very, very bad for MT? She surely could not have agreed to run off with all of the kids, without having been heavily involved with the planning of Jennifer’s address, especially if plans were in place (airline reservations) prior to 5/24/19. I am praying that they have this-but wondering if, and how, they might have made such plans secretly?
I recall some discussion regarding some vehicles FD had moved to Greece and then later reported he moved back to the USA.

Here's a link to a post here (by CTGrammy) providing pages from FD's deposition with Farber's attorney, Weinstein, about the topic:

I've wondered if FD used associates from Greece who regularly make international shipments in relation to their own business to ship the vehicles back and forth. And if so, what else could he move through them?

I recall some discussion regarding some vehicles FD had moved to Greece and then later reported he moved back to the USA.

Here's a link to a post here (by CTGrammy) providing pages from FD's deposition with Farber's attorney, Weinstein, about the topic:

I've wondered if FD used associates from Greece who regularly make international shipments in relation to their own business to ship the vehicles back and forth. And if so, what else could he move through them?
Yes-there has been some speculation about that, for sure. I wonder what else they retrieved from Tout’s phone…imagine not getting some new phone with a new number after that, before coming to the US a month after Jrnnifer’s murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1