Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarissaAlter

NEW CANAAN: This investigation is NOT connected to the Jennifer Dulos case.
@News12CT

@marcy_jonestv
Of course anytime New Canaanites see police around Wavney Park, the name Jennifer Dulos comes to mind. It still stirs up so many emotions for that devastatingly unresolved case. (No connection has been made with today’s police investigation)
@WFSBnews

Attachments

• 395A60B7-0977-440D-AE39-94D59AF66D12.jpeg
    395A60B7-0977-440D-AE39-94D59AF66D12.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 2
@MarissaAlter

NEW CANAAN: This investigation is NOT connected to the Jennifer Dulos case.
@News12CT

@marcy_jonestv
Of course anytime New Canaanites see police around Wavney Park, the name Jennifer Dulos comes to mind. It still stirs up so many emotions for that devastatingly unresolved case. (No connection has been made with today’s police investigation)
@WFSBnews
Darnit. I saw the headline and got excited, but it appears to be an unrelated suicide. :(

It is literally dead center between New Canaan (Jennifer's home) and Farmington (Fotis' house)

This oughta work:

If the link breaks, this is how Google Maps would travel from New Canaan through Waterbury to Farmington.

I lived in New Canaan as a child, to see the locations in the context here is heartbreaking -- and I never knew Jennifer....

Looking forward to seeing this again, you know it:

1660516802397.png
dailymail.co.uk

jmho ymmv lrr

Waterbury came up before, didn’t it. Wasn’t it thought that fd drove home that way after he attacked Jennifer. Desperately trying to remember why Waterbury was a thing.

ETA Got it. The Tacoma was caught on security camera at I-84 Exit 25a - that is very, very close to Judd Street where these remains have been found.

ETA Tracing Fotis Dulos’ movements the day Jennifer Dulos vanished

Last edited:
A skull and bones were just found in Waterbury. Praying it's JFD.

Judd is in the middle of Waterbury. While it is an industrial area, there are businesses there as well a train line but, I tend to think it is not her. It is not wooded and the likelihood that a body would stay hidden this long in this area seems slim. RIP to whomever it is.

Last edited:
Judd is in the middle of Waterbury. While it is an industrial area, there are businesses there as well a train line but, I tend to think it is not her. It is not wooded and the likelihood that a body would stay hidden this long in this area seems slim. RIP to whomever it is.
But to get to a skeltonization, it has to take at least a month depending on certain factors. Judd street has a lot of vacant industrial buildings from what I can see. I'm sure it's probably not her. But it's smack off Rt 8 right by the 84 Interchange as someone would take driving from from New Canaan to Farmington. Rt15 (Merritt) to Rt 8 to I84. Hoping one day, it will be her.

Last edited:
@_ShannonMiller

Former CT Chief State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo now speaking as a character witness to Pattis. Says Pattis will, “Put you through your paces. Always followed the rules.”

When asked about Pattis’ ethics, Colangelo says one example was in the Fotis Dulos case when Pattis got a tip Dulos was going to be arrested. A gag order had been issued and Colangelo says Pattis called him to ask if Dulos could turn himself in.

@_ShannonMiller

Former CT Chief State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo now speaking as a character witness to Pattis. Says Pattis will, “Put you through your paces. Always followed the rules.”

When asked about Pattis’ ethics, Colangelo says one example was in the Fotis Dulos case when Pattis got a tip Dulos was going to be arrested. A gag order had been issued and Colangelo says Pattis called him to ask if Dulos could turn himself in.
Colangelo as a character witness re anyone's ethics? Oxymoron, isn't it? Colangelo gives Kostas Diamantes' daughter a high-paid job. DOJ investigating KD (re school bid steering, I think) Pattis representing KD in the DOJ matter. Connect the dots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1