DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is her last tweet

Marissa Alter

@MarissaAlter

TROCONIS UPDATE: Attorney Jon Schoenhorn says he’d expected today to argue against the state’s motion to disqualify him as counsel for Michelle Troconis. Instead that will happen Nov. 29. But he filed his own motion to disqualify this state’s attorneys office.
@News12CT

But she doesn't say WHAT happened today....

That article didn't really say what happened at the hearing - or I am reading it wrong?
No, the article predates today's hearing but the reporter tweeted it today as a good recap. I was glad to see it because it's not paywalled whereas most of the local or east coast newspapers are paywalled for me.

JS is a big bag of wind. So the state was not supposed to ask where the supposed new “evidence” came from? If the state was in receipt of communication from the lawyer he gave the sweatshirt etc from - it must have come from that lawyer who turned over the evidence. So how did the state breach the attorney client privilege? Apparently Julie Knight the lawyer must have shared that JS gave her the goods and used what ever JS’ written communication was to prove her claim. So Julie is the source of the info and did she claim attorney client privilege? Does not appear so? Tangled web. All imo

While being a WS member for some time, and following this case for Jennifer...I have formed the opinion that the legal field in CT is an absolute joke. Frivolous delays, incompetence and the sound of a giant money sucking vacuum is what I see. My heart goes out to all victims in CT, who have to see ( and pay) for this. MOO

JLS's tit-for-tat motion to disqualify the state's attorney is a perfect example of the disrespect this guy continues to show the court. I can't believe he gets away with it! MOO
Thank you for this comment. I am not that familiar with criminal law but was totally wondering why the court entertains most of his arguments - afraid of being appealed? On the face of it I was thinking he might actually be trying to get thrown off the case bc he makes such little sense and is so arrogant.

Thank you for this comment. I am not that familiar with criminal law but was totally wondering why the court entertains most of his arguments - afraid of being appealed? On the face of it I was thinking he might actually be trying to get thrown off the case bc he makes such little sense and is so arrogant.
To my knowledge, he's not won a single argument taken to the appellate where his arguments have proven equally invalid.

This guy is actually suing the court reporter because he wants knowledge of the Dulos' divorce court proceedings! :eek:

I am soooo disappointed in the progress of this case. My heart breaks for Jennifer’s family - especially her children . I was 11 years old when Alice Crimmins’ two children went missing in 1965 - a case I followed at such a young age! I wanted EVERY detail! What horrors Jennifer’s children, family and friends are enduring! Please come clean and help this family heal!

I am soooo disappointed in the progress of this case. My heart breaks for Jennifer’s family - especially her children . I was 11 years old when Alice Crimmins’ two children went missing in 1965 - a case I followed at such a young age! I wanted EVERY detail! What horrors Jennifer’s children, family and friends are enduring! Please come clean and help this family heal!
I was only a few years older than you were when the Crimmins children were murdered. My mother would always go to my gramma's house on a Saturday afternoon where I would read the Daily News intently and, like you, I wanted every detail of what was going on. I was hooked then on crimes committed but my only way to get information was the Daily News. A lot of the murders reported by the Daily News took place in Corpus Christi, TX and I was hooked on all of those, too. :)

I was only a few years older than you were when the Crimmins children were murdered. My mother would always go to my gramma's house on a Saturday afternoon where I would read the Daily News intently and, like you, I wanted every detail of what was going on. I was hooked then on crimes committed but my only way to get information was the Daily News. A lot of the murders reported by the Daily News took place in Corpus Christi, TX and I was hooked on all of those, too. :)
That’s exactly where I read about that case - The Daily News! We had to read The New York Times every morning at school and I was lucky if I found a paragraph about it in that paper!

That’s exactly where I read about that case - The Daily News! We had to read The New York Times every morning at school and I was lucky if I found a paragraph about it in that paper!
That's funny. I don't think the NY Post had any articles about the Crimmins murders, either.

Seriously, I don't think anybody deeply involved in Jennifer's murder will ever come forth and tell what happened or tell where she is. It's very cruel for her children to have to endure all of this.

JMO

To my knowledge, he's not won a single argument taken to the appellate where his arguments have proven equally invalid.

This guy is actually suing the court reporter because he wants knowledge of the Dulos' divorce court proceedings! :eek:

If you hit the pay-wall on this article, you can probably get it from CLT Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces