Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Held on $2M bond. Bond reduced (10/7/20) to $246K. Bond posted (10/19/20).

And did you get a date in January? TIA! :)

So was the bond raised BY $1.5M or TO $1.5M?
Dulos co-defendant Kent Mawhinney summoned to court on Monday

-I got the January info from this article posted up thread by @sds71 "Mawhinney opted to take his case to trial in January."
Hmm - may be I am misreading that sentence - Does it mean he decided last January to go to trial/ Or that his trial will be in January ? I am not sure - I may have confused it?
-I tihnk his bond has been raised to 1.5m - Kent Mawhinney back in custody after allegedly tampering with monitoring bracelet

KM is not looking good (and I'm not only talking about his shoes).
Tampering with his monitor suggests desperation- and now caught for the 2nd time.
Hope he isn't going to go the way of his buddy FD, and he can hold himself together long enough to spill whatever he has on MT.
Indeed. Seems like consciousness of guilt, IMO.
He must know something. Will we ever find out? I wonder.

Mawhinney is scheduled to go to trial in January 2023.

Is this true? Anyone know the actual date? First that I have heard he had a trial date set.

@Tink56 - anything in the court site? TIA!

Mawhinney is scheduled to go to trial in January 2023.

Is this true? Anyone know the actual date? First that I have heard he had a trial date set.

@Tink56 - anything in the court site? TIA!
According to the docket, there isn't a date scheduled yet after this last arrest.
Last, First: MAWHINNEY KENTRepresented By: 007660 BUTLER N & GOLD
Birth Year: 1965Times on the Docket: 24
Docket Information
Docket No:FST -CR20-0241179-TArresting Agency:CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program:Arrest Date:1/7/2020
Court:Stamford JDBond Amount:$1,500,000 (This case only)
Bond Type:Set
Miscellaneous:(Not Released From Custody)
Activity:On the Trial List, To Be ScheduledTrial List Date:
10/3/2022 9:00 AM​
Current Charges
StatuteDescriptionClassTypeOccOffense DatePleaVerdict Finding
53a-54aCONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER
B​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019Not Guilty

According to the docket, there isn't a date scheduled yet.
Last, First: MAWHINNEY KENTRepresented By: 007660 BUTLER N & GOLD
Birth Year: 1965Times on the Docket: 24
Docket Information
Docket No:FST -CR20-0241179-TArresting Agency:CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program:Arrest Date:1/7/2020
Court:Stamford JDBond Amount:$1,500,000 (This case only)
Bond Type:Set
Miscellaneous:(Not Released From Custody)
Activity:On the Trial List, To Be ScheduledTrial List Date:
10/3/2022 9:00 AM​
Current Charges
StatuteDescriptionClassTypeOccOffense DatePleaVerdict Finding
53a-54aCONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER
B​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019Not Guilty

Darn no next hearing date. Thanks for looking that up! :)

Why are these cases taking so long? When is Michelle's case going forward?

Well, the delay of the decade COIVD-19 is a part of this.

IMHO, even though the evidence left by this arrogant trio shows clearly who is responsible for Jennifer's disappearance/death, this is the United States and they are entitled to counsel.

Delay is often a defense attorney's best strategy, imho especially when the evidence points to your client.

They could save the taxpayers a great deal of money by each explaining to LE their part in the plot and accepting responsibility for their actions.

imho each could (may) definitely shift more blame to the late fD in doing so.

As long as their defense attorneys are paid, imho MT & KM will have delay after delay after delay in their legal proceedings.

IMHO

Impatiently awaiting
1665346790696.png
image from the New Canaan Advertiser

jmho ymmv lrr

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter
·
BREAKING: The state has filed a motion to remove Jon Schoenhorn as Michelle Troconis’ attorney, saying he’s likely to be a witness in her impending trial and is working under a potential conflict of interest.

Schoenhorn has filed a lengthy objection to this motion and in an email to the media wrote, “The state apparently is willing to go to outrageous length to go after my client and to deny her a fair trial and that includes getting rid of me. To be clear: I am not going anywhere voluntarily. PERIOD. This pathetic move just demonstrates the weakness of the case against Michelle. It also suggests that police investigators were incompetent by failing to look at other suspects who may or may not have had something to with the unexplained 2019 disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.”

Last edited:
Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter
·
BREAKING: The state has filed a motion to remove Jon Schoenhorn as Michelle Troconis’ attorney, saying he’s likely to be a witness in her impending trial and is working under a potential conflict of interest.

Schoenhorn has filed a lengthy objection to this motion and in an email to the media wrote, “The state apparently is willing to go to outrageous length to go after my client and to deny her a fair trial and that includes getting rid of me. To be clear: I am not going anywhere voluntarily. PERIOD. This pathetic move just demonstrates the weakness of the case against Michelle. It also suggests that police investigators were incompetent by failing to look at other suspects who may or may not have had something to with the unexplained 2019 disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.”
I just saw this posted by Marissa. LOL.. I haven't even read it yet. Going to do that now. A lot to go through. Might his money train be ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces