Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poorly worded on my part. I didn’t mean I think he is dumb-I meant that “they” collectively thought he was dumb-too dumb to hang onto the seats that Dulos didn’t want anyone to find.
I suspect FD and MT expected that PG was intimidated by FD, who employed PG, and expected that PG would do as FD asked to keep that employment.

But instead PG demonstrated that he is a better person than MT is or FD was and he values truth more than submission, even at risk of his employment.

Well I am only coming up with an article from 10/11 - with 4 jurors selected.

Anything happen yesterday? Any more jurors?? I shall go ahead & post my stuff & will correct afterwards.... :)

Thursday, October 19th:
*Jury Selection continues (Day 7) (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Troconis (44/now 49) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23.
Jury Selection began on 10/4/23. There will six (6) jurors & six (6) alternates. 10/4/23: 2 jurors selected. 10/5/23: 1 juror selected. 10/11/23: 2 jurors selected & 1 from last week let go. 10/12/23: 1 juror selected. 10/13/23: 1 juror selected. Total: 6 jurors selected.
Three jurors have been accepted, though one chosen on Wednesday notified the court that their employer may not pay them for the entire trial. Two of the three chosen jurors told attorneys they had heard about the case before coming to court, but had not formed an opinion about whether Troconis is innocent or guilty.
Trial set to begin on 1/8/24 (will last a month, 3/1/24).
Judge Kevin Randolph presiding for trial.
Assistant State’s attorney Sean McGuinness & defense attorney Jon Schoenhorn.

Bond info & Court info from 6/3/19 thru 10/3/23 & Jury Selection Day 1-5 (10/4-10/14/23) reference post #691 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-56.683382/page-35

10/18/23 Wednesday, Jury Selection Day 6: No info yet. Jury selection continues on Thursday, 10/19/23.

Well I am only coming up with an article from 10/11 - with 4 jurors selected.

Anything happen yesterday? Any more jurors?? I shall go ahead & post my stuff & will correct afterwards.... :)
According to Marissa Alter, who reports on this case, the 7th juror of 12 was selected yesterday. Hopefully another one or two will be selected today.

10/19/2023

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR200241178T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 10/20/2023. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

Friday, October 20th:
*Jury Selection continues (Day 7) (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Troconis (44/now 49) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23.
Jury Selection began on 10/4/23. There will six (6) jurors & six (6) alternates. 10/4/23: 2 jurors selected. 10/5/23: 1 juror selected. 10/11/23: 2 jurors selected & 1 from last week let go. 10/12/23: 1 juror selected. 10/13/23: 1 juror selected. 10/18/23: 1 jurors selected. Total: 7 jurors selected.
Three jurors have been accepted, though one chosen on Wednesday notified the court that their employer may not pay them for the entire trial. Two of the three chosen jurors told attorneys they had heard about the case before coming to court, but had not formed an opinion about whether Troconis is innocent or guilty.
Trial set to begin on 1/8/24 (will last a month, 3/1/24).
Judge Kevin Randolph presiding for trial.
Assistant State’s attorney Sean McGuinness & defense attorney Jon Schoenhorn.

Bond info & Court info from 6/3/19 thru 10/3/23 & Jury Selection Day 1-5 (10/4-10/14/23) reference post #691 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-56.683382/page-35

10/18/23 Wednesday, Jury Selection Day 6: 1 juror was selected. Jury selection continues on Friday, 10/20/23.

I was wondering if she is still "in love" with him, and can't trash him. Just my amateur opinion here.
Didn’t we learn that she is now in love with Julio, the owner of Mimi & Pin Waffles & Churros in Breckenridge? Pretty sure FD is in the rearview mirror and her only concern is proving FD (and possibly KM) hoodwinked her.

She's at it again -- wants the transcript from the closed hearing where the therapist's report was sealed after the author walked out before being dismissed by the Court. How many times must this shameless party be told it's none of her business? And Dr Stephen Herman a key witness, NOT!

Schoenhorn was seeking to have the divorce and custody documents unsealed, but the state Supreme Court ruled unanimously that the decision to seal the transcripts could not be overruled while the original court still has jurisdiction over the case, according to the Courant.

View attachment 454042
View attachment 454043
I think the court reporter's first name is Melodie, not "Melanie".

Didn’t we learn that she is now in love with Julio, the owner of Mimi & Pin Waffles & Churros in Breckenridge? Pretty sure FD is in the rearview mirror and her only concern is proving FD (and possibly KM) hoodwinked her.
She and her team have also implied that PG did it. I think she is focused on anything that sticks. But for the record, I think she really fell hard for fD. I think for her, he was “the one”. Churro Boy looks like “any port in a storm”.

She and her team have also implied that PG did it. I think she is focused on anything that sticks. But for the record, I think she really fell hard for fD. I think for her, he was “the one”. Churro Boy looks like “any port in a storm”.
Laughing....Indeed....you've nailed it.

However, what has MT done in the last 4 years to earn ANY money? How is she paying for her lawyers...her daughter's school tuition, skiing instruction, events....Is she writing a book? Inquiring minds want to know....The Troconis clan stated on one of the television specials they "aren't that wealthy."

Is JS doing this pro bono? IMO, MT is losing the damsel in distress persona. We'll see.

Edited to add: Perhaps she thinks she can sue the State for false charges, etc.

However, what has MT done in the last 4 years to earn ANY money? How is she paying for her lawyers...her daughter's school tuition, skiing instruction, events....Is she writing a book? Inquiring minds want to know....The Troconis clan stated on one of the television specials they "aren't that wealthy."

Is JS doing this pro bono? IMO, MT is losing the damsel in distress persona. We'll see.

What happened to her job measuring for draperies?

I also wondered how she was paying for everything-I do wish someone would do a deep dive on the money laundering that we think was going on between MT and fD. Sadly, I don’t think they will. But it wouldn’t surprise me to know that Farber money ended up financing her defense. I am guessing that Gaston Begue pays for everything his daughter needs, and some of that may extend, out of necessity, to MT.

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

TROCONIS JURY UPDATE: For those wondering, a court official tells me 1 juror was selected both yesterday and Wed for Michelle Troconis’ upcoming trial. Jury selection continues today. We’re at 8 of 12.
@News12CT
7:34 AM · Oct 20, 2023

Troconis is charged with B, C, and D felonies, which call for a jury of six. But due to the long break between jury selection and the trial, as well as the high profile nature of the case, six alternates are being chosen too.
@News12CT
7:35 AM · Oct 20, 2023

@Niner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads