Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #56

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't find the discussion where MT went to NY to view Hilliard's probate docs but I was reminded of when Fd took the stand to defend himself against having a $2M loan from Hilliard shown on his 2016 tax return, and how the following year, Fd tried to get his tax accountant to convert this outstanding loan payable to equity, without any backup for this transaction, and when the accountant refused, Fd found somebody else to do his taxes.

Since an accountant for Hilliard's Estate also testified that the financials for the Estate also reported Fd was indebted to him for the outstanding loan, I believe the timing of MT poking around the probate records -- was probably consistent with the time period of the hearing, and where MT was trying to confirm if Fd was reported as one of the Estate's debtors-- before Fd perjured himself, again.

Yes, similar to when NP held his head in his hands when it was revealed that Fd ran the expense for tickets for lavish foreign trips through his company's books for himself, MT, and her daughter dating back to 2015, two years before Jennifer filed for divorce, which he previously denied. MOO

Oh man... shameless Fd actually testified it wasn't that he expected to continue receiving a $14K annual financial gift (exclusion limit) from GF even after Jennifer filed for divorce, and was now missing, but that was the "agreement." :eek:
Thank you for all of your consistently hard work here.

Yep, I get it. Not sure the Troconis coven has gotten it, though-they still hold Jennifer ad mostly responsible for MT’s predicament. Even after MT lived in Jennifer’s house, ate her food, used her furniture, and drove her car(s). Because Fotis had nothing that didn’t originate with Jennifer and her family.

The funny thing is, I bet they will be getting it loud and clear fairly soon. GF is getting up there in age and I was not sure how much fight she had left in her but she just let us all know it is on.The Troconis’ do not and cannot revolve anywhere remotely near the Farber circles, they do not have the wealth, prestige, class, or humanity. Like I said before, this is Connecticut and money talks.The Tronconis’ literally disappear in Farber shadows lol. I hope GF and her grandchildren find peace.

Last edited:
The funny thing is, I bet they will be getting it loud and clear fairly soon. GF is getting up there in age and I was not sure how much fight she had left in her. She just let us all know it is on.The Troconis’ do not and cannot revolve anywhere remotely near the Farber circles, they do not have the wealth, prestige, class, or humanity. Like I said before, this is Connecticut and money talks.The Tronconis’ literally disappear in Farber shadows lol. I hope GF and her grandchildren find peace.
The Troconises are lowriders, and always will be.
Even the dad who is a cardiac surgeon-well, maybe that’s stretching it for him-but he did help raise “Michi”, and he married Marisela, the medicaid thief.

GF was definitely there, with all of her weight, to make her presence very well known. It was an extremely polite and astute way of Informing all parties involved that it is time to stop the bs because this show is getting on the road and if you do not like it I dare you to try me! Silent…but quite deadly.
I will never believe that CT judicial is doing anything but paying lip service to Jennifer's Law unless MT does serious Jennifer Valiente type (7 or 8 years) jail time for conspiracy to commit murder. KM too unless he cooperates with prosecutors. Recall this case began in a Stamford family court system that racked up huge legal fees (was it $200k?) paid by the VICTIM of domestic violence to the court appointed attorney for the children with the result that (somehow) rumors from closed family court hearings ended up as topics of frivolous JS motions, further wasting judicial and attorney general resources to defend. As long as there is delay in prosecuting the murder conspiracy charges, the gaslighting of the victim by the court system continues. Yay for GF proceeding towards the inevitable conclusion: jail time for MT, estimated to occur as soon as she runs out of money for legal fees. MOO.

I will never believe that CT judicial is doing anything but paying lip service to Jennifer's Law unless MT does serious Jennifer Valiente type (7 or 8 years) jail time for conspiracy to commit murder. KM too unless he cooperates with prosecutors. Recall this case began in a Stamford family court system that racked up huge legal fees (was it $200k?) paid by the VICTIM of domestic violence to the court appointed attorney for the children with the result that (somehow) rumors from closed family court hearings ended up as topics of frivolous JS motions, further wasting judicial and attorney general resources to defend. As long as there is delay in prosecuting the murder conspiracy charges, the gaslighting of the victim by the court system continues. Yay for GF proceeding towards the inevitable conclusion: jail time for MT, estimated to occur as soon as she runs out of money for legal fees. MOO.
KM is cooperating in the sense that he will be testifying against MT, of course, I am certain that it’ll be self-serving. I am praying for prison time for both of them, but especially for MT, for putting herself up as the real victim, while trying to drag Jennifer down into the mud with her.

A court clerk might have tipped off someone--either the trustee of the trust or even Gloria.

The more I think about this, I wonder if this was just speculation (MT at probate court records) that we could never confirm an answer here after learning MT was granted permission to travel to NYC twice. First on June 30 to July 17, 2019, when MT came back early citing a weak signal for her GPS ankle monitor, and a second time in December to travel to JFK Int'l Airport to collect her teen daughter.

In other words, I wonder if looking at the probate records (on behalf of Fd) was actually a deposition question that Bowman ordered MT not to answer and invoke her Fifth Amendment right.

I recall MT's deposition by GF's attorney was supposed to be made public even though she invoked her Fifth Amendment right not to answer the questions, and the court later ruled that MT had to answer about 10% of Richard Weinstein's questions.

Posing such a question about whether or not MT spent time at NY Probate records may have been just to measure MT's reaction. We already know she was very eager to reference the Dulos custody report (which she allegedly never had access to).

Then again, I'm wondering if MT looking at probate records could have been one of those ugly planted rumors, courtesy of NP, during the time he was making claims to media that the arrest dates of Fd and MT were planned by the State in a way for MT to turn against and become a state witness against Fd. MOO

MT granted days in NYC

Line 14 Were you aware that Mr. Dulos was seeking records in regard to the Farber estate?

Privileged use sustained

Line 18 Did Mr. Dulos ever ask you to go to the Probate Court in New York to review the records of the Farber Estate?

Privileged use sustained

Line 23 Did you discuss with Mr. Dulos the approximate amount that was reflected in the Probate Court records as to the Farber Estate?

Farber v. Fore Group, Inc., HHDCV186088970S (Conn. Super. Ct. Nov. 22, 2019)
This is the link to casetext.com: Farber v. Fore Group, Inc., HHDCV186088970S | Casetext Search + Citator
This above is from case text.com. It lists the questions asked in Weinstein’s deposition of MT. It answers whether the judge upheld or over ruled privilege, therefore, whether the question had to be answered. She did not have to answer any of these questions.

Here is link to article about the deposition and lists the probate question.

Line 14 Were you aware that Mr. Dulos was seeking records in regard to the Farber estate?

Privileged use sustained

Line 18 Did Mr. Dulos ever ask you to go to the Probate Court in New York to review the records of the Farber Estate?

Privileged use sustained

Line 23 Did you discuss with Mr. Dulos the approximate amount that was reflected in the Probate Court records as to the Farber Estate?

This is the link to casetext.com: Farber v. Fore Group, Inc., HHDCV186088970S | Casetext Search + Citator
This above is from case text.com. It lists the questions asked in Weinstein’s deposition of MT. It answers whether the judge upheld or over ruled privilege, therefore, whether the question had to be answered. She did not have to answer any of these questions.

Excellent! Thank you @cbcrime for finding the link and ultimately confirming what I suspected -- this was the result of a question from the depo without a response from the defendant. :)

ETA: From the link:

Nov. 25, 2019

Michelle Troconis, charged in the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos, was asked about 180 questions in a civil lawsuit deposition filed against her former boyfriend, Fotis Dulos. Troconis invoked her Fifth Amendment rights and only answered two questions during the September deposition. A judge has ruled she must answer 16 of the questions.

>>Here are some of the ones she is NOT required to answer:

Did Mr. Dulos ever ask you to go to the Probate Court in New York to review the records of the Farber estate?

Did you discuss with Mr. Dulos the approximate amount that was reflected in the Probate Court records as to the Farber estate?

Last edited:
Excellent! Thank you @cbcrime for finding the link and ultimately confirming what I suspected -- this was the result of a question from the depo without a response from the defendant. :)

Nov. 25, 2019

Michelle Troconis, charged in the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos, was asked about 180 questions in a civil lawsuit deposition filed against her former boyfriend, Fotis Dulos. Troconis invoked her Fifth Amendment rights and only answered two questions during the September deposition. A judge has ruled she must answer 16 of the questions.

Did Mr. Dulos ever ask you to go to the Probate Court in New York to review the records of the Farber estate?

Did you discuss with Mr. Dulos the approximate amount that was reflected in the Probate Court records as to the Farber estate?
The very questions suggest MT was in possession of information she couldn't have garnered any other way.

Slithery.

Jmo

Privileged use sustained

Privileged use sustained

Thanks for your research. I remember reading that Line 23 some time ago--I think the depo was online in the civil case detail? Shows Weinstein knows she did look at the records.

Thanks for your research. I remember reading that Line 23 some time ago--I think the depo was online in the civil case detail? Shows Weinstein knows she did look at the records.

iirc, there is a surveillance image?

iirc, the hairstyle & clothing suggest maybe that MT perhaps was possibly attempting to impersonate JFD?

Sure hope this is an actual image, available to any jury...imho.

1692539847155.jpeg
Image from WJAR, turnto10.com

jmho ymmv lrr

Nov. 25, 2019

So we found out as a result of Weinstein’s questioning of MT-was he making a wild guess, or did he know? My money is on “he knew”, since it is my understanding that a lawyer, in this situation, never asks a question he doesn’t know the answer to. I imagine it could be to find out information so that fD doesn’t inadvertently perjure himself-but I sort of like the idea that she was checking out the documents to see how much money they could potentially have at their disposal. Clearly, we will never know.

So we found out as a result of Weinstein’s questioning of MT-was he making a wild guess, or did he know? My money is on “he knew”, since it is my understanding that a lawyer, in this situation, never asks a question he doesn’t know the answer to. I imagine it could be to find out information so that fD doesn’t inadvertently perjure himself-but I sort of like the idea that she was checking out the documents to see how much money they could potentially have at their disposal. Clearly, we will never know.

This was early in the investigation and I think the truth could go either way -- following the strategy that GF also wanted to put a wedge between Fd and MT, hoping MT might take the bait, turn on Fd, and confirm that Fd asked for a favor and that she did or did not comply.

In other words, as early as the civil hearing, Farber's planted the seed they were willing to deal to nail Fd, and locate her daughter's remains.

However, in reality, these are all very smart attorneys who knew MT would not answer, invoking the Fifth, and even when the plaintiff asked the court to compel a response, this question (and any question like it) did not make the few questions the court ordered MT to answer.

Whatever the reason, it worked -- we the public are still discussing the issue today -- even knowing that honesty, Fd, and MT, are not friends.

MT has always been a fool. She knew Fd would take himself out, and she missed her window to save herself. The only thing Schoenhorn has at this point is to attack Jennifer and her state of mind for reasonable doubt, and lastly, discredit KW.

Yes, take note MT and Schoenhorn are still wearing gloves with KM.

MOO

I absolutely love how JLS's tweetstorm (via MT's account) the past couple of months fell flat and the public is still seeking to convict this woman. Nobody doubts Jennifer was disappeared at the hands of Fd et., al. MOO

This was early in the investigation and I think the truth could go either way -- following the strategy that GF also wanted to put a wedge between Fd and MT, hoping MT might take the bait, turn on Fd, and confirm that Fd asked for a favor and that she did or did not comply.

In other words, as early as the civil hearing, Farber's planted the seed they were willing to deal to nail Fd, and locate her daughter's remains.

However, in reality, these are all very smart attorneys who knew MT would not answer, invoking the Fifth, and even when the plaintiff asked the court to compel a response, this question (and any question like it) did not make the few questions the court ordered MT to answer.

Whatever the reason, it worked -- we the public are still discussing the issue today -- even knowing that honesty, Fd, and MT, are not friends.

MT has always been a fool. She knew Fd would take himself out, and she missed her window to save herself. The only thing Schoenhorn has at this point is to attack Jennifer and her state of mind for reasonable doubt, and lastly, discredit KW.

Yes, take note MT and Schoenhorn are still wearing gloves with KM.

MOO
MT’s friends are also questioning the fact that Jennifer is even dead, leading me to believe that JS will play that card in the trial. So far as I’ve seen, they appear to not be thinking of making a deal. This has Mamma A’s fingerprints all over it, in my opinion-she wants no jail time and no felony conviction on her record-which there would be, if she takes a plea.

MT’s friends are also questioning the fact that Jennifer is even dead, leading me to believe that JS will play that card in the trial. So far as I’ve seen, they appear to not be thinking of making a deal. This has Mamma A’s fingerprints all over it, in my opinion-she wants no jail time and no felony conviction on her record-which there would be, if she takes a plea.

Nope, I agree any worthy plea ship for MT sailed when Fd inhaled the fatal gas. She has to go for broke if she wants to escape a felony!

Fd is no longer on trial. And the state already has a witness who knows as much as she does -- they don't need MT.

And I doubt Fd told anybody where he disposed of Jennifer as that was his only insurance in the event any of his helpers ever turned on him. JMO

Nope, I agree any worthy plea ship for MT sailed when Fd inhaled the fatal gas. She has to go for broke if she wants to escape a felony!

Fd is no longer on trial. And the state already has a witness who knows as much as she does -- they don't need MT.

And I doubt Fd told anybody where he disposed of Jennifer as that was his only insurance in the event any of his helpers ever turned on him. JMO
This is all very likely true. Especially the part about keeping Jennifer’s final destination secret. What do you suppose he (fD) was prepared to do, aside from suicide, if one of them turned on him? And I wonder which one he thought was the more likely one to turn on him? He must have been pretty sure of MT, since he ended up moving on from MT to AC, without any difficulty. She must have been (and I supposed still is) sooo crazy about him

I agree. It’s a tone-deaf, coarse, mean-girl approach that IMO isn’t even a “strategy.” To me, this continuously offensive offense potentially alienates several demographic groups and levels of sophistication/common sense at once! There’s a mob-ish quality to it IMHO. Including the tagging and calling out reporters who block her.

MT’s hubris led to hiring a lawyer who (along with family) enables and encourages exposure of her most problematic traits: obsessiveness and aggressiveness. Blonde hair and new pastel outfits notwithstanding. MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member