Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #57

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think they may play the “no body, no proof she is dead” card? I wonder…she hasn’t completely thrown fD under the bus yet; the worst she’s said about hin since this whole thing started was that she maybe should not have trusted him, which is pretty mild if he and he alone got her into this jam. I still can’t figure out why she hasn’t gone “scorched earth” on fD’s reputation-choosing instead to go after Jennifer’s reputation. Why would she choose to do this? Is she afraid that if she sullies fD’s good name, that someone who cares about him, and knows what she did, will spill? Or is it more likely that her actions are completely intertwined with his, and so if he is guilty, then she is, too? Most of the time, a person accused of a murder conspiracy will quickly point the finger at obe of the others, but she isn’t doing that. It is clearly a part of her defense strategy, but I can’t figure it out. I wonder if she toyed with a self-defense strategy? Remember when she claimed to be afraid that Jennifer was going to come after her?
At one point in her interviews with LE she said, "I hate him for that." re FD--I can't remember what it was in reply to.

At one point in her interviews with LE she said, "I hate him for that." re FD--I can't remember what it was in reply to.
Here you go :

At one point, police told Troconis that Dulos had killed his wife and involved her in the cleanup process.
That’s like even worse,” she allegedly replied, “I hate him because of that.”

JMO

It's in both the Fotis Dulos and the Michelle Troconis Arrest Affidavits dated 1/6/20, item #26 entitled "80 Mountain Spring Road, Farmington."

Attachments

• 1703722406576.png
    1703722406576.png
    617.3 KB · Views: 4
Colangelo gave a lot of importance to FD's note--re FD's allegation that MT & KM didn't have anything to do with what happened to JFD== RC asked how FD would know that if he wasn't involved. Though if the state was going to use the note as evidence, it would've had to be disclosed to JS, who didn't file a motion to exclude it, that I know of. I think the state could still bring it into evidence during the trial to impeach something JS might argue.
I recall when JLS was too excited to announce he turned over the suicide note as if it was evidence to exonerate his client, MT. I think JLS hopes to use it as evidence for the defense!

I recall when JLS was too excited to announce he turned over the suicide note as if it was evidence to exonerate his client, MT. I think JLS hopes to use it as evidence for the defense!
I think FD's main purpose of his suicide note was to raise doubt in the minds of his children that he was their mother's murderer.

Here you go :

At one point, police told Troconis that Dulos had killed his wife and involved her in the cleanup process.
That’s like even worse,” she allegedly replied, “I hate him because of that.”

JMO
Which part made her “hate him”? The killing part, or the involving her in the cleanup part?

How did JLS get the suicide note? NP had it shortly after FD's suicide attempt. I'd guess that Farmington PD found the "hard copy" first in the vehicle, but since NP posted it online soon afterwards he maybe got it texted to him by FD?

How did JLS get the suicide note? NP had it shortly after FD's suicide attempt. I'd guess that Farmington PD found the "hard copy" first in the vehicle, but since NP posted it online soon afterwards he maybe got it texted to him by FD?
“The note, released by Dulos' lawyer, was found beside Dulos in the vehicle he was in when police found him unresponsive on Tuesday, overcome by carbon monoxide poisoning while trying to take his own life.”

My assumption at the time was that since he was FD’s lawyer he got a copy from LE. It always looked like maybe Norm got a snap shot from a cell phone of the hard copy.

It’s possible that FD sent him the note but I think Norm would have mentioned that what with Norm being such an egocentric blow hard.
But of course anything is possible.
JMO

“The note, released by Dulos' lawyer, was found beside Dulos in the vehicle he was in when police found him unresponsive on Tuesday, overcome by carbon monoxide poisoning while trying to take his own life.”

My assumption at the time was that since he was FD’s lawyer he got a copy from LE. It always looked like maybe Norm got a snap shot from a cell phone of the hard copy.

It’s possible that FD sent him the note but I think Norm would have mentioned that what with Norm being such an egocentric blow hard.
But of course anything is possible.
JMO
I remember looking at the note online back then. It was on lined paper, probably from a note tablet, and it looked like it had slight puckers, as though it had been damp--(from the fumes?) Shortly afterwards NP told Chaz and AJ on their show (audio) that he had been in Wash DC on another matter and had his phone turned off, and then when he turned it back on there were so many messages... I don't think t would flatter him to say one message had been from FD, and NP had not been available to his client in dire need.

I remember looking at the note online back then. It was on lined paper, probably from a note tablet, and it looked like it had slight puckers, as though it had been damp--(from the fumes?) Shortly afterwards NP told Chaz and AJ on their show (audio) that he had been in Wash DC on another matter and had his phone turned off, and then when he turned it back on there were so many messages... I don't think t would flatter him to say one message had been from FD, and NP had not been available to his client in dire need.
And considering he charged fD plenty, and then attempted to keep the retainer from going back to the estate, he owed fD access. However, my guess is that it made sense for NP to turn off his phone because he was in Washington on another matter, and fD had access to Kevin Smith, who fD likely did not want to deal with. I think he considered Smith the “lesser partner”, and only wanted the big cheese working with him-and of course, Pattis was Greek, and anything Greek is better than literally anything else (judging from fD’s actions-I am quite sure he didn’t like the fact that his kids were Jewish through their mother). Did Smith ever say that fD tried to get ahold of him? I am sure he knew that Smith would be his representation in court that day. I actually don’t blame Pattis in turning off his phone, but I do wonder if the two lawyers suspected that fD could do such a thing that day?

And considering he charged fD plenty, and then attempted to keep the retainer from going back to the estate, he owed fD access. However, my guess is that it made sense for NP to turn off his phone because he was in Washington on another matter, and fD had access to Kevin Smith, who fD likely did not want to deal with. I think he considered Smith the “lesser partner”, and only wanted the big cheese working with him-and of course, Pattis was Greek, and anything Greek is better than literally anything else (judging from fD’s actions-I am quite sure he didn’t like the fact that his kids were Jewish through their mother). Did Smith ever say that fD tried to get ahold of him? I am sure he knew that Smith would be his representation in court that day. I actually don’t blame Pattis in turning off his phone, but I do wonder if the two lawyers suspected that fD could do such a thing that day?
I think NP was in Washington with a colleague of Alex Jones. I believe Smith was scared of the guy who was threatening both P & S, tho' more particularly Smith. Maybe P was too and managed to be away. It was before LE found identity of the guy and arrested him. Anyone know the outcome of that case?

I think NP was in Washington with a colleague of Alex Jones. I believe Smith was scared of the guy who was threatening both P & S, tho' more particularly Smith. Maybe P was too and managed to be away. It was before LE found identity of the guy and arrested him. Anyone know the outcome of that case?
Was there someone threatening them?!

Remember Dave Davenport (2nd degree harassment charge)? He didn't care for Norm's "Gone Girl" theory at all. He told police that he had mental issues. I think he lived down the street from Norm's office. Not sure what happened?

Remember Dave Davenport (2nd degree harassment charge)? He didn't care for Norm's "Gone Girl" theory at all. He told police that he had mental issues. I think he lived down the street from Norm's office. Not sure what happened?
It was "Andy," rather than "Dave." (And I'm not sure what the ultimate outcome of the case was either.)

Actually, JLS referred to it as a letter left by Fd (during his first appearance for MT in Feb 2020). It's unknown if this was different than the "suicide note" or if each proclaimed his innocence:

Schoenhorn also entered into evidence a letter Fotis Dulos left at his Farmington property before his apparent suicide, proclaiming his innocence and claiming Troconis and his former attorney, Kent Mahwinney, had nothing to do with his estranged wife’s death and disappearance.

It was "Andy," rather than "Dave." (And I'm not sure what the ultimate outcome of the case was either.)

Yes, Adam. Thank you for the correction. Pattis said he didn’t want to press charges, but Smith said he did, but not sure of the outcome. Nothing is mentioned on the Connecticut Criminal website, so maybe Smith also decided not to file charges. When this is all over, we should introduce a Fotis Dulos Trivial Pursuit Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member