Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember MT bringing cleaning supplies including garbage bags to FD at the house where it seems Fotis drove Pawels truck back to after doing the deed. We saw that there was a tarp over the bed of the truck in one of the camera highway snaps from his return trip. It’s possible all the debris was stuffed under the tarp with the bike and JD. Then they did the rationing into bags after they got back to the house in Farmington and from there dispersed it all into random trash cans on Albany Ave.
Remember they also took Pawels truck to get detailed and thoroughly washed.
JMO
Is it possible that MT’s trip to Stop & Shop (where she took a selfie with that robot) was for the purpose of buying trash bags? No-they wouldn’t do something that predictable, right?

Is it possible that MT’s trip to Stop & Shop (where she took a selfie with that robot) was for the purpose of buying trash bags? No-they wouldn’t do something that predictable, right?
I believe contractors have an abundant supply of trash bags. Good thought, though, Jmoose! Checking MT’s receipt would show the purchase.

I believe contractors have an abundant supply of trash bags. Good thought, though, Jmoose! Checking MT’s receipt would show the purchase.
It does seem quite unlikely that she would have bought those same bags-bu I am still stunned that fD and MT brought their cellphones to Albany Ave when they were unloading the bloody evidence.

It does seem quite unlikely that she would have bought those same bags-bu I am still stunned that fD and MT brought their cellphones to Albany Ave when they were unloading the bloody evidence.

I can only think the pair of them got high at some point before the Albany Ave trash run, and got sloppy, Forgot to leave their phones behind.

1. Absolutely they had burner phones IMO. In fact, I think that's what FD and KM's meat and greet the night before was for.
2. FD made a rookie error. Created his false alibi for exactly the span of time JFd went "missing". As in, I was on my phone in my office at the precise moment JFd was disappeared from her garage. Welp. He seems to be the only person who had advanced knowledge of when that would be.
3. FD didn't factor for an all day alibi, didn't think he needed one. Just going for a drive late in the day, nothing to see here...
4. How DID FD reunite with his phone that day? Michi step out of the shower long enough to run it to him? HE did not return to 4J midday IIRC...
5. FD brought zip ties. I think he intended to abduct JFd ...
IMO you don't bring zip ties to a conversation, you don't bring zip ties to a murder... you bring restraints to restrain.... I do believe he had a place prepared for her and control was his fuel.

JMO
BBM.
#1 - I think the "meat and greet" (clever!) was for three purposes:
  • Solidify plans with each other so each had a clear understanding of what they were to do the next day.
  • Transfer KM's deactivated cellphone to FD to give to MT to stage manage the next day (reactivating KM's phone at 7:29 am and then deactivating it again at 8:22 am to give the appearance KM was meeting with FD at the Fore Group offices when neither was in fact there). MT made a mistake in that she deactivated KM's phone at 8:22 am, 2 minutes BEFORE AT's 8:24 am call came in to FD's phone, which MT was also stage managing. In her confusion choreographing the two phones, she neglected to leave KM's on to give the appearance he was present when AT's call came in as she told LE he was. She said KM gestured for her to answer FD's phone as it rang where it sat on the table. How could KM do that if he had already left the premises with his phone?
  • Transfer FD's 2015 black Chevy Suburban with doctored plates to KM for driving to New Canaan the next morning, with the intent that JFD's body (or JFD, if she was abducted alive) would be transferred from JFD's Suburban to FD's Suburban a short distance from her home. I think that transfer is why it took 13 minutes for JFD's Suburban to get to the Lapham Rd turnout (a drive that should only take 3 minutes).

Once JFD was likely transferred to FD's Chevy Suburban shortly before 10:30 am, FD likely took over as its driver and his next appearance is at 1:37 pm driving into the driveway of 80 MS Rd behind MT driving the white Jeep. That is 3 hours and 7 minutes. It took the Toyota Tacoma 1 hour 13 minutes (11:09 am to 12:22 pm) to travel from New Canaan to 80 MS Rd, so if the Suburban took the same route and traveled the same speed, that means 1 hour and 54 minutes of FD in his Chevy Suburban with JFD's body are unaccounted for and he somehow connected with MT driving the Jeep at some point in that timeframe (the last she accounts for her time by someone else seeing her is at 11 am when she drives to Petu's shop to say "bye" - according to MT's activity log page of the "alibi script").

Meanwhile, KM likely drove JFD's Suburban to the area near the Lapham Rd turnout, where KM then transferred all the bags of evidence, the bike, and the cargo liner from JFD's Suburban to the Toyota Tacoma. That likely took around half an hour (10:38 am is when JFD's phone arrived near the Lapham Rd turnout and it was deactivated at 11:09 am). I think KM was panicked doing this (and so, left JFD's Suburban running and "in reverse"). I think KM then drove the evidence-filled Toyota back to 80 MS Rd in Farmington where KM had left his own vehicle the night before. He drove back to Farmington using different roads than those FD had used to drive the Toyota to New Canaan earlier that morning.
I think it interesting that LE does not specify who the driver of the Toyota Tacoma was when that vehicle arrived at 80 MS Rd at 12:22 pm. I also think it interesting that LE does not specify from which direction FD's Suburban and MT driving FD's Jeep arrived at 80 MS Rd at 1:36 pm (an hour and 14 minutes after the Toyota Tacoma arrived). I also think it interesting that FD did not activate his phone that afternoon until 1:37 pm - after his return to 80 MS Rd in the Suburban*. And I think that upon arrival at 80 MS Rd at 1:36 pm, that was the first that FD and MT got a good look at the interior of the Toyota Tacoma and realized they had a lot of work to do cleaning it up before PG arrived to retake possession of it. Maybe they thought that back at Lapham Rd, KM would have moved all the bags into the BACK of the pickup rather than the interior, where the bags would spill JFD's blood into the upholstery. (* Why, if FD arrived at 80 MS Rd at 12:22 pm wouldn't he have activated his phone when he got to 4JC for lunch? And if FD did drive the Toyota Tacoma back to 80 MS Rd, then how did he get to 4JC - the bicycle? I doubt a man who used a bicycle in the commission of the murder of his wife earlier that day would take a chance on being seen riding it later that afternoon.)

I could be totally wrong about all of this, but I think the person who left JFD's Suburban running and in reverse was in panic mode. I think throwing all those bags into the interior of the Toyota rather than its bed was also panic mode. That mode is consistent with the panic that would drive a person to destroy their own cell phone (telling LE they fell down stairs and so broke the phone). And it is consistent with the panic that would drive a person to grab a gun and attempt to flee rather than face LE when he learns that they are coming calling. Panic mode is KM territory.

By contrast, FD was cool and above-it-all. And MT was chatty and oversharing - "I took my photo with the store robot and I was wearing...," and "I visited this person, and this person, and this person," and "FD and I enjoyed a morning romp in the shower/afternoon romp against the side of PG's pickup", and "FD and I had Pastale de Papa for lunch."

JMO.

BBM.
#1 - I think the "meat and greet" (clever!) was for three purposes:
  • Solidify plans with each other so each had a clear understanding of what they were to do the next day.
  • Transfer KM's deactivated cellphone to FD to give to MT to stage manage the next day (reactivating KM's phone at 7:29 am and then deactivating it again at 8:22 am to give the appearance KM was meeting with FD at the Fore Group offices when neither was in fact there). MT made a mistake in that she deactivated KM's phone at 8:22 am, 2 minutes BEFORE AT's 8:24 am call came in to FD's phone, which MT was also stage managing. In her confusion choreographing the two phones, she neglected to leave KM's on to give the appearance he was present when AT's call came in as she told LE he was. She said KM gestured for her to answer FD's phone as it rang where it sat on the table. How could KM do that if he had already left the premises with his phone?
  • Transfer FD's 2015 black Chevy Suburban with doctored plates to KM for driving to New Canaan the next morning, with the intent that JFD's body (or JFD, if she was abducted alive) would be transferred from JFD's Suburban to FD's Suburban a short distance from her home. I think that transfer is why it took 13 minutes for JFD's Suburban to get to the Lapham Rd turnout (a drive that should only take 3 minutes).

Once JFD was likely transferred to FD's Chevy Suburban shortly before 10:30 am, FD likely took over as its driver and his next appearance is at 1:37 pm driving into the driveway of 80 MS Rd behind MT driving the white Jeep. That is 3 hours and 7 minutes. It took the Toyota Tacoma 1 hour 13 minutes (11:09 am to 12:22 pm) to travel from New Canaan to 80 MS Rd, so if the Suburban took the same route and traveled the same speed, that means 1 hour and 54 minutes of FD in his Chevy Suburban with JFD's body are unaccounted for and he somehow connected with MT driving the Jeep at some point in that timeframe (the last she accounts for her time by someone else seeing her is at 11 am when she drives to Petu's shop to say "bye" - according to MT's activity log page of the "alibi script").

Meanwhile, KM likely drove JFD's Suburban to the area near the Lapham Rd turnout, where KM then transferred all the bags of evidence, the bike, and the cargo liner from JFD's Suburban to the Toyota Tacoma. That likely took around half an hour (10:38 am is when JFD's phone arrived near the Lapham Rd turnout and it was deactivated at 11:09 am). I think KM was panicked doing this (and so, left JFD's Suburban running and "in reverse"). I think KM then drove the evidence-filled Toyota back to 80 MS Rd in Farmington where KM had left his own vehicle the night before. He drove back to Farmington using different roads than those FD had used to drive the Toyota to New Canaan earlier that morning.
I think it interesting that LE does not specify who the driver of the Toyota Tacoma was when that vehicle arrived at 80 MS Rd at 12:22 pm. I also think it interesting that LE does not specify from which direction FD's Suburban and MT driving FD's Jeep arrived at 80 MS Rd at 1:36 pm (an hour and 14 minutes after the Toyota Tacoma arrived). I also think it interesting that FD did not activate his phone that afternoon until 1:37 pm - after his return to 80 MS Rd in the Suburban*. And I think that upon arrival at 80 MS Rd at 1:36 pm, that was the first that FD and MT got a good look at the interior of the Toyota Tacoma and realized they had a lot of work to do cleaning it up before PG arrived to retake possession of it. Maybe they thought that back at Lapham Rd, KM would have moved all the bags into the BACK of the pickup rather than the interior, where the bags would spill JFD's blood into the upholstery. (* Why, if FD arrived at 80 MS Rd at 12:22 pm wouldn't he have activated his phone when he got to 4JC for lunch? And if FD did drive the Toyota Tacoma back to 80 MS Rd, then how did he get to 4JC - the bicycle? I doubt a man who used a bicycle in the commission of the murder of his wife earlier that day would take a chance on being seen riding it later that afternoon.)

I could be totally wrong about all of this, but I think the person who left JFD's Suburban running and in reverse was in panic mode. I think throwing all those bags into the interior of the Toyota rather than its bed was also panic mode. That mode is consistent with the panic that would drive a person to destroy their own cell phone (telling LE they fell down stairs and so broke the phone). And it is consistent with the panic that would drive a person to grab a gun and attempt to flee rather than face LE when he learns that they are coming calling. Panic mode is KM territory.

By contrast, FD was cool and above-it-all. And MT was chatty and oversharing - "I took my photo with the store robot and I was wearing...," and "I visited this person, and this person, and this person," and "FD and I enjoyed a morning romp in the shower/afternoon romp against the side of PG's pickup", and "FD and I had Pastale de Papa for lunch."

JMO.
Correction to my own post, bolded section: JFD's Suburban was left abandoned with running lights on and gear was left in reverse. In my original post, I incorrectly wrote that the vehicle's engine was left running.

I still think KM testimony is going to be Key. Even if JS whines about all of his past misdeeds (which he will), his testimony plus the facts presented by the prosecution will paint the true picture of FD’s murder of Jennifer and most importantly, Michelle’s involvement of the murder of Jennifer (which was premeditated i.e. alibi scripts etc) not “I accidentally killed my ex-wife, can you help me clean up my mess.” Nope.

I’m certain the prosecutors will make sure the message is not lost when combined with the sordid details of KM’s lack of character and judgement. In fact, maybe his lack of judgement and poor decision making will support his involvement, not create a credibility issue at all. I also agree that he panicked and was not able to regroup when the plan misfired. Justice for Jennifer, Kent!

15 Days ’til January 8th!

I think throwing all those bags into the interior of the Toyota rather than its bed was also panic mode.
That's the only part of your analysis I have trouble with. If the bloody evidence was in bags at that point, where did the bags come from? FD couldn't have brought garbage bags with him on the bike, and we don't know if the nanny said any garbage bags were missing.

Yes, the police interviews—I agree, will likely be part of the clincher.

I also wonder about DNA on (and in!) the two ponchos recovered from Hartford. Edit: AA only specifies JfD match. Hmmm. Edit 2: AA does indicate MT match on bag openings and bags taped together, though. AAs often leave out key info that comes to light during trial, amirite?

Michelle Troconis Arrest Affadavit

Combined with possible surprises from the witness stand.
I do think there will be surprises from the witness stand, between KM and PG. The police absolutely did not release everything publicly.

That's the only part of your analysis I have trouble with. If the bloody evidence was in bags at that point, where did the bags come from? FD couldn't have brought garbage bags with him on the bike, and we don't know if the nanny said any garbage bags were missing.
You’re right that we don’t know whether the garbage bags (and the tape that was used to connect bags open end to open end) came from JFD’s house or whether FD came prepared with them. Given JFD had large garbage bins in her garage, she may have had large garbage bags to use as liners and FD may have taken those just like he did her paper towels, bucket, sponge, and camp pillows.

However, I suspect that - if FD’s own Suburban was in New Canaan that morning - the bags and tape (just like the zip ties) were FD’s, transported there and delivered by KM using a path to JFD’s home that avoided neighbor surveillance (just as FD delivered himself there using a path he believed would avoid surveillance). Alternatively, FD may have placed items in the area close by when he visited the children days earlier and then recovered the items once he’d attacked and disabled JFD.

We know MT’s, FD’s and JFD’s DNA were on the bags as testing of swabs revealed. And we know the bags were found in the garbage bins to which FD and MT delivered them on the Albany Ave run. And we know a lot of JFD’s blood DNA and some of her bloodied clothing (her top and her bra) was in those bags and some of JFD’s blood DNA was in the upholstered seats that had been in the Toyota Tacoma the day FD took it to New Canaan.

We don’t know whether ALL the bags found in Hartford were transported from New Canaan to Farmington in the Toyota Tacoma or whether some came separately from New Canaan (perhaps in the Thule rack atop FD’s Suburban). Were all the bags containing JFD DNA separated from JFD’s body immediately after departing Welles Ln and then placed in the Toyota? OR were only those containing cleanup materials transferred from JFD’s Suburban to the Toyota and those containing JFD (and zip ties and JFD’s clothing) were transferred with JFD’s body to FD’s Suburban (perhaps in Thule carrier) and the bags were subsequently separated from JFD’s body and later carried to 80 MS Rd where they were then combined with the rest of the bags for transfer to Albany Ave? The Arrest Affidavit doesn’t mention KM DNA, which could mean there is none, but could also mean LE strategically chose not to include that info in the AA.

i suspect that the attack on JFD at her home was much more violent and messy than planned for that location, so FD had to improvise In such a way that the timeline and both KM’s and MT’s roles were expanded beyond what had been planned. KM‘s planned role may have been limited to stage managing vehicles (to deliver FD’s Suburban to a predesignated location in New Canaan somewhere between Welles Ln and Latham Rd, drive JFD’s Suburban from that predesignated location to Latham Rd, and then to transfer the bike from JFD’s Suburban to the Toyota, and then to drive the Toyota - with bicycle in the pickup’s bed - back to Farmington) and allowing his phone to be stage managed (to give the appearance he was meeting with FD at 4JC that morning). But once things went sideways, KM was also called upon for more “hands-on” and time-consuming work - to move a bunch of bags containing bloody evidence from JFD’s Suburban into the Toyota and to drive those back to Farmington. I bet KM was PO’d and panicked as he accomplished that work and drove the Toyota with damning evidence inside back to Farmington.

I also suspect MT’s role may have expanded beyond the original plan, involving the 11:00 am to 1:36 pm timeframe. She has no provable alibi in that timeframe and her DNA is on the bags. JFD’s bloodied and cut clothing was in those bags. And MT driving the Jeep arrived first at 80 MS Rd, with FD in his Suburban following. There is something about her leading (it has a "cat that ate the canary" aspect to me) - along with MT's deceptive answering of LE’s questions and the broad timeframe MT claims she was “home” but provides no activities on the activity log of the alibi script - that suggests to me MT was a critical part of what occurred in that timeframe.

A final note: according to the AA, when LE checked surveillance in New Canaan for FD’s Suburban, they were looking for a black Suburban bearing the plates registered to FD. But we know FD had possession of doctored plates, which showed up stowed in a storm drain where surveillance captured the two stopping and messing around with something in that location. We don’t know if LE further checked surveillance once they had that info.

IMO.

Last edited:
P. 15. MT said FD told her by phone to meet at MS to prepare it for a client. She brought trash bags.

P. 15. MT said FD told her by phone to meet at MS to prepare it for a client. She brought trash bags.

The problem with that is it is information that came out of MT's mouth. So, it is not credible without being independently corroborated.

I think FD did not bring trash bags nor could he find any. Had to improvise hence the leakage on the Tacoma seat.

JMO
Are you proposing that FD dumped JFD and/or all the cleanup trash directly on the seats and the evidence was all placed into trash bags later, at 80 MS Rd? Holy cow, imagine trying to transfer all THAT as loose material from JFD's Suburban to the Toyota at Lapham Rd!

And, if the bags weren't provided prior to 80 MS Rd, then why the two bags taped together - end to end? That seems an attempt to create a very long enclosed bag (like a homemade body bag) and why would they need to create one of those AFTER they got to 80 MS Rd (i.e. their own private territory)? A homemade body bag made of black plastic seems more like something that would be needed when you are not yet in private territory and want to make it appear (to anyone who might happen by to see) a zip-tied body is something other than a zip-tied body - like a rolled up carpet or something.

The defense, if they actually have to answer this, will likely say that the reason her DNA is on the bags is because she regularly used those bags, and did bring the ones from home over to the house they were prepping for a client. I wonder how often those two did the cleaning of the houses with their own two hands? They do not seem like the types to do such a thing normally, when they could hire someone to do it for relatively little money.

What do we think was the actual plan, with regard to the zip ties found with Jennifer’s DNA on them? If I recall, these zip ties had been cut, so fD, possibly with someone else’s assistance (lookin at you, KM), used them to bind JFD, either dead or alive. Not sure why they’d need to do it once she was dead, unless it was for the process of concealing her, after she’d been killed. What I am interested in is why he had them in the first place-was he taking her someplace alive, to kill her some other, more private place? Was there to be torture involved, with MT as an overeager witness?

Are you proposing that FD dumped JFD and/or all the cleanup trash directly on the seats and the evidence was all placed into trash bags later, at 80 MS Rd? Holy cow, imagine trying to transfer all THAT as loose material from JFD's Suburban to the Toyota at Lapham Rd!

And, if the bags weren't provided prior to 80 MS Rd, then why the two bags taped together - end to end? That seems an attempt to create a very long enclosed bag (like a homemade body bag) and why would they need to create one of those AFTER they got to 80 MS Rd (i.e. their own private territory)? A homemade body bag made of black plastic seems more like something that would be needed when you are not yet in private territory and want to make it appear (to anyone who might happen by to see) a zip-tied body is something other than a zip-tied body - like a rolled up carpet or something.
IIRC LE recovered the double taped bag.... and JDf's shirt, among other things. IMO those bags were sealed at MS.

I think FD did not intend to leave a bloody scene at JFd's house at all. Zipties, to restrain. I think he improvised. Kitchen trash bags or camping pillowcases, something to contain all those paper towels.

JMO

What do we think was the actual plan, with regard to the zip ties found with Jennifer’s DNA on them? If I recall, these zip ties had been cut, so fD, possibly with someone else’s assistance (lookin at you, KM), used them to bind JFD, either dead or alive. Not sure why they’d need to do it once she was dead, unless it was for the process of concealing her, after she’d been killed. What I am interested in is why he had them in the first place-was he taking her someplace alive, to kill her some other, more private place? Was there to be torture involved, with MT as an overeager witness?
We don't know, but the zip ties were long - 36". That is longer than necessary if JFD was merely to be bound at her wrists and/or ankles. They are long enough to wrap around her entire body and planning was involved in bringing zip ties that length to the murder scene.

If the intent was merely to restrain JFD (presumably at the wrists and ankles), then why bring such long zip ties to the scene when 12", or 15" or even 18" would be sufficient? IMO, the plan going in was to wrap her entire body and possibly even to wrap it inside something else (the cargo mat?) so that it was not apparent that the long, plastic-wrapped item being transferred from one vehicle to another was a limp, disabled body, but instead looked like a bound rug or something like that... something that you wouldn't look twice at being carried by a couple of guys and transferred from one vehicle to another.

I do suspect the original plan was to quickly transfer JFD out of her own vehicle and take her somewhere else for the murder (and who knows whether that would also involve torture, perhaps in an attempt to get their hands on the children's trust funds or funds in JFD's name alone - makes me ill to consider and would suggest an extraordinary level of evil in the doer). But JFD put up a fight that mucked up their plans (and good for her for trying to defend her precious life. I hope that fight haunts any who witnessed it).

We know FD had a project in New Canaan, so he had some familiarity with the area. And it appears the conspirators were planning this for awhile. Who knows if FD secured some private place in advance (a rental through a third person, not yet identified?) that wasn't too far from the path to/from New Canaan to Farmington? The pre-dug grave at the gun club up north suggests there was some planning involved in "what to do with JFD's body" that didn't involve simply dumping it. The conspirators wanted JFD's remains not to be discovered.

ETA: Something I noticed on the "alibi scripts" - there is a reference to something that a person named "Barbara" wants that cannot be found (a phone call at 11:52 am) and then at 4:26 pm that item is found and identified as "rugs," but MT indicates on the log that it was too late to deliver them as the store to which they are to be delivered will be closed by the time MT could drive there.

So a search for "rugs" bookends the full afternoon between the hours of 11:52 am and 4:26 pm. I have always wondered if that "rug" was in fact a bound Jennifer and the reference to rugs was in case FD and MT were seen handling something that might have looked to an observer like a rug. Pure speculation.

Here are the alibi scripts (activity log and cellphone log - MT's attorney attached them to a filing) and my amateur analysis of them with pointers to the "rug" issue involving "Barbara" (see black lines and arrows to far left). Note that I posted this analysis here before on Feb 10, 2021.

Attachments

• Cell Phone and Activity Logs 2, MT - Handwritten and Combined in Table.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
IIRC LE recovered the double taped bag.... and JDf's shirt, among other things. IMO those bags were sealed at MS.

I think FD did not intend to leave a bloody scene at JFd's house at all. Zipties, to restrain. I think he improvised. Kitchen trash bags or camping pillowcases, something to contain all those paper towels.

JMO
If you look at the table of the various swabs taken from the garbage bags and items inside as recovered by LE on Albany Ave:
1703446502772.png
The bag from Albany Ave/Green St was the final bag FD threw away on the Albany Ave run. According to the Arrest Affidavit, one bag was seen in the bed of the Raptor before that stop and no bags were seen in the bed of the Raptor after that stop.

So, ALL that evidence indicated as "Garbage Bag - Albany Ave./Green St." is from one bag. What that indicates to me is that a single bag contained various other torn and discarded bags, along with JFD's cut clothing and items taken from her garage. So, IMO the bag thrown away at Albany Ave./Green St. appears to be a new bag used for cleanup of other bags and items gathered earlier in the day. And some of the contents (cut zip-ties, cut JFD clothing, the ponchos with JFD's DNA swabbed from a blood-like stain, torn open bags, tangles of tape) suggest to me that the various items thrown in the new bag were gathered from the "unwrapping" of JFD from the bags and zip-ties that had earlier confined her (likely from the time her body left her own garage). And IMO, the fact that MT's DNA is on the plastic garbage bags taped together means she was there for the unwrapping OR that she handled those bags after the unwrapping.

If you look at the table of the various swabs taken from the garbage bags and items inside as recovered by LE on Albany Ave:
View attachment 469973
The bag from Albany Ave/Green St was the final bag FD threw away on the Albany Ave run. According to the Arrest Affidavit, one bag was seen in the bed of the Raptor before that stop and no bags were seen in the bed of the Raptor after that stop.

So, ALL that evidence indicated as "Garbage Bag - Albany Ave./Green St." is from one bag. What that indicates to me is that a single bag contained various other torn and discarded bags, along with JFD's cut clothing and items taken from her garage. So, IMO the bag thrown away at Albany Ave./Green St. appears to be a new bag used for cleanup of other bags and items gathered earlier in the day. And some of the contents (cut zip-ties, cut JFD clothing, the ponchos with JFD's DNA swabbed from a blood-like stain, torn open bags, tangles of tape) suggest to me that the various items thrown in the new bag were gathered from the "unwrapping" of JFD from the bags and zip-ties that had earlier confined her (likely from the time her body left her own garage). And IMO, the fact that MT's DNA is on the plastic garbage bags taped together means she was there for the unwrapping OR that she handled those bags after the unwrapping.
Nice work! This gives me some hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member