Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work! This gives me some hope
JMoose, I think FD was a smart enough man that when he read the AA and fully absorbed all the evidence that LE at that time shared to secure his arrest, he KNEW he was sunk.

MT is not nearly as bright and that is why she has held out so long. But I think she is about to be fully revealed for all the world to see.

JMoose, I think FD was a smart enough man that when he read the AA and fully absorbed all the evidence that LE at that time shared to secure his arrest, he KNEW he was sunk.

MT is not nearly as bright and that is why she has held out so long. But I think she is about to be fully revealed for all the world to see.
This is exactly what I have been saying. He killed himself because he knew the authorities had it all, or mostly, figured out, and he was going to prison for life, if he didn’t check out. MT, on the other hand, is listening to Mama A, who is telling her not to make a deal, just keep on the offensive. What horrible, stupid people. Early on, she could have saved herself from a long prison term-but she is a dummy.

This is exactly what I have been saying. He killed himself because he knew the authorities had it all, or mostly, figured out, and he was going to prison for life, if he didn’t check out. MT, on the other hand, is listening to Mama A, who is telling her not to make a deal, just keep on the offensive. What horrible, stupid people. Early on, she could have saved herself from a long prison term-but she is a dummy.
What I fear is that MT may be the only living person who knows what happened to JFD's remains and that she may use that as the only valuable card she holds to negotiate length of prison term.

The negotiating value of that information is likely diminished IF the two of them tortured JFD or desecrated JFD's remains (beyond murdering her) so they are no longer recoverable. In that case, I could see the disclosure of that having zero to negative value for MT. In sentencing, a jury could consider torture - and possibly desecration - an "especially heinous, cruel, or depraved act" - an aggravating factor in CT.

What I fear is that MT may be the only living person who knows what happened to JFD's remains and that she may use that as the only valuable card she holds to negotiate length of prison term.

The negotiating value of that information is likely diminished IF the two of them tortured JFD or desecrated JFD's remains (beyond murdering her) so they are no longer recoverable. In that case, I could see the disclosure of that having zero to negative value for MT. In sentencing, a jury could consider torture - and possibly desecration - an "especially heinous, cruel, or depraved act" - an aggravating factor in CT.
I wonder if the Farber family would prefer to get her remains back in exchange for a lighter sentence for MT? They might, I think. But I don’t think MT will pony up that information-I think she wants to maintain that she is completely innocent of all of it. I wonder it KM knows exactly what happened to JFD’s remains?

I wonder about the location where MT had an accident driving FD's old Suburban. Was it close to the CT/MA border? Anywhere near the CT/MA border where KM tried to flee when the police went to arrest him in Hartford? Is there a ski area around there? KM family cabin? Some plausible reason for MT and KM to drive through back woods into MA? KM might have thought that crossing state borders would complicate any search - so I believe JFD's remains are somewhere outside of CT. MT's "assistance" by showing LE around Farmington by motorbike (in one of her videos, she was arranging a time to go behind the Farmington house with LE to show them where FD motobiked). I think that is interfering or obstructing a police investigation. MOO.

Wonder if the cellphone locations from AT&T (not surpressed) put MT and KM at the same remote location but on different dates, sometime before JFD's disappearance?

MOO.

I just read this on MT's "Fundly" page. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it her attorney that delayed the trial by filing a multitude of motions?

"The promise of a speedy trial, granted under the law, began on October 4th, only to languish until January 8th—an unreasonable delay in the pursuit of a fair trial. Needless to say, the Troconis family has suffered tremendous stress and how this unresolved case has cost them time, peace, and energy".

12 Days until January 8th

I just read this on MT's "Fundly" page. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it her attorney that delayed the trial by filing a multitude of motions?

"The promise of a speedy trial, granted under the law, began on October 4th, only to languish until January 8th—an unreasonable delay in the pursuit of a fair trial. Needless to say, the Troconis family has suffered tremendous stress and how this unresolved case has cost them time, peace, and energy".

It was-her lawyer was responsible for virtually all of the delays. They are now re-writing history.

Their daughter and the choices she has made are their time, peace, and energy drain and the source of tremendous stress.

And what MT - the forever-child with an endless sense of entitlement - has cost them in all of those is nothing compared to what she has cost JFD’s children, JFD’s mother and sister, JFD’s close friends, and many more who loved JFD.

They are all so close to the mirror gazing at themselves that they have lost all awareness that there are others beyond themselves in that reflection. I suggest they back up a few feet to gain a larger perspective and get over themselves.

Their daughter and the choices she has made are their time, peace, and energy drain and the source of tremendous stress.

And what MT - the forever-child with an endless sense of entitlement - has cost them in all of those is nothing compared to what she has cost JFD’s children, JFD’s mother and sister, JFD’s close friends, and many more who loved JFD.

They are all so close to the mirror gazing at themselves that they have lost all awareness that there are others beyond themselves in that reflection. I suggest they back up a few feet to gain a larger perspective and get over themselves.
Perfectly expressed, Diddian. I wish I’d said it.

It was-her lawyer was responsible for virtually all of the delays. They are now re-writing history.
If she's going to have a no-body defense and implicate JFD as a "gone-girl", I wonder if the state will call NP as a witness, as to what FD's defense was going to be--that the bloody evidence was left on FD's porch and he thought someone was trying to frame him. That would mean that FD acknowledged something horrible had happened to JFD. IMO, NP can't cite atty-client privilege, because that was waived when FD said in his suicide note that his attorney would prove his innocence--and then by NP when he divulged what FD told him.

If she's going to have a no-body defense and implicate JFD as a "gone-girl", I wonder if the state will call NP as a witness, as to what FD's defense was going to be--that the bloody evidence was left on FD's porch and he thought someone was trying to frame him. That would mean that FD acknowledged something horrible had happened to JFD. IMO, NP can't cite atty-client privilege, because that was waived when FD said in his suicide note that his attorney would prove his innocence--and then by NP when he divulged what FD told him.
It’s an interesting thought but I am not so sure if I am the prosecution I would want Norm anywhere near that court.
He is under a gag order of sorts
Why Norm Pattis cannot discuss Jennifer Dulos disappearance for 40 years
I don’t remember the full doc but it does say in this article
“However, Pattis and Smith can cooperate with police and prosecutors involved in the case, according to the agreement.”
Two things though -
1 - If Patti’s tells the story of Fotis being set up while on the stand, I believe that indicates as per his story that MT is innocent as well
2 - With Pattis on the stand his good friend JS can also cross examine Norm which would presumably not be good for the case
JMO

Last edited:
Do you think they may play the “no body, no proof she is dead” card? I wonder…she hasn’t completely thrown fD under the bus yet; the worst she’s said about hin since this whole thing started was that she maybe should not have trusted him, which is pretty mild if he and he alone got her into this jam. I still can’t figure out why she hasn’t gone “scorched earth” on fD’s reputation-choosing instead to go after Jennifer’s reputation. Why would she choose to do this? Is she afraid that if she sullies fD’s good name, that someone who cares about him, and knows what she did, will spill? Or is it more likely that her actions are completely intertwined with his, and so if he is guilty, then she is, too? Most of the time, a person accused of a murder conspiracy will quickly point the finger at obe of the others, but she isn’t doing that. It is clearly a part of her defense strategy, but I can’t figure it out. I wonder if she toyed with a self-defense strategy? Remember when she claimed to be afraid that Jennifer was going to come after her?

I don't think a no-body defense that implicates JFD as a "gone girl" would sell at any level. JFD - who, based on what little I've seen, seemed an introverted and quiet personality - had nevertheless proven herself a warrior with depth as a mother, going to substantial lengths to keep her children safe from FD's attempts at manipulating them. So, it makes zero sense that she'd abandon her children - potentially leaving them entirely subject to such manipulations.

And the evidence ALREADY indicates something horrible happened to JFD; the prosecution doesn't need FD's acknowledgment through NP.

Soliciting NP's involvement would run the high risk of introducing chaos and confusion that benefits the defense - like asking OJ to try on the glove.

It’s an interesting thought but I am not so sure if I am the prosecution I would want Norm anywhere near that court.
“However, Pattis and Smith can cooperate with police and prosecutors involved in the case, according to the agreement.”
Two things though -
1 - If Patti’s tells the story of Fotis being set up while on the stand, I believe that indicates as per his story that MT is innocent as well
2 - With Pattis on the stand his good friend JS can also cross examine Norm which would presumably not be good for the case
JMO
JS would only ask questions that he already knew the answers to, and would only ask questions that would be helpful to MT. But the prosecution…hmmm, now what would they ask? That might be interesting. Could he answer JS’s questions and refuse to answer those of the prosecution? On second thought, I don’t think JS would let NP anywhere near the witness stand, even if NP wanted to be there, which he probably wouldn’t.

I feel pretty sure that JS is going work hard at making PG look like the killer, or at least one of fD’s confederates, one that was unknown to the poor, sweet, innocent MT. JS will call Mama A, for sure, thinking that this medicaid fraud-doer would be a great witness. He (JS) is going to look ridiculous, in my opinion.

I wonder about the location where MT had an accident driving FD's old Suburban. Was it close to the CT/MA border? Anywhere near the CT/MA border where KM tried to flee when the police went to arrest him in Hartford? Is there a ski area around there? KM family cabin? Some plausible reason for MT and KM to drive through back woods into MA? KM might have thought that crossing state borders would complicate any search - so I believe JFD's remains are somewhere outside of CT. MT's "assistance" by showing LE around Farmington by motorbike (in one of her videos, she was arranging a time to go behind the Farmington house with LE to show them where FD motobiked). I think that is interfering or obstructing a police investigation. MOO.

Wonder if the cellphone locations from AT&T (not surpressed) put MT and KM at the same remote location but on different dates, sometime before JFD's disappearance?

MOO.
Interesting speculation. The accident was on I-84 in Tolland, CT. (ETA: accident occurred 5/17/2019.)

Link with relevant page of associated search warrant:

Tolland is around 35 minutes driving time SE of E. Granby, the location of that gun club where KM had gained access and members (ETA: on 5/18/2019) found a pre-dug grave which they later reported to LE. According to the two men who discovered it, the grave-sized hole (with a blue tarp and 2 bags of lime inside) was covered by 2 BBQ grill grates and had been concealed with leafy branches, which the members who found it removed so that others wouldn't trip and fall over it. By the time it was reported and LE investigated months later, the hole had been refilled with soil and there was no sign of the grates, tarp, or bags of lime that had once been there. (See item #25, entitled "Windsor Rod and Gun Club," on KM's Arrest Affidavit signed Jan 6, 2020, pages 14-15 for the information relating to this incident.)

That entire search warrant for FD's 2015 Chevy Suburban is on pages 267-272 of the 460+ page original release of search warrants, extracted and attached to this post.

Attachments

• Search-Warrants-DULOS; extract pgs 267-272.pdf
    883.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I still can’t figure out why she hasn’t gone “scorched earth” on fD’s reputation-choosing instead to go after Jennifer’s reputation. Why would she choose to do this? Is she afraid that if she sullies fD’s good name, that someone who cares about him, and knows what she did, will spill? Or is it more likely that her actions are completely intertwined with his, and so if he is guilty, then she is, too?
(snipped for focus)
Yes, and yes—likely. I’ve considered this, too. IMO, there IS fear of retribution. Exactly what kind, I’m not sure. I do get the feeling, though, that MT and her ilk have a similarly self-centered, short-sighted MO to FD and his ilk. A major reason why their partnership was so destructive, and why, blinded by hubris, Fd & his accomplices (MOO) thought they could get away with this horrible crime.

Last edited:
(snipped for focus)
Yes, and yes—likely. I’ve considered this, too. IMO, there IS fear of retribution. Exactly what kind, I’m not sure. I do get the feeling, though, that MT and her ilk have a similarly self-centered, short-sighted MO to FD and his ilk. A major reason why their partnership was so destructive, and why, blinded by hubris, Fd & his accomplices (MOO) thought they could get away with this horrible crime.
I don’t doubt that fD told her it was fool-proof, and she believed him. He probably claimed that he could keep her safe from prosecution, hence that business in the suicide note.

Two things though -
JMO
Colangelo gave a lot of importance to FD's note--re FD's allegation that MT & KM didn't have anything to do with what happened to JFD== RC asked how FD would know that if he wasn't involved. Though if the state was going to use the note as evidence, it would've had to be disclosed to JS, who didn't file a motion to exclude it, that I know of. I think the state could still bring it into evidence during the trial to impeach something JS might argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glop722