Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jury isn't present.

Defense is arguing against photos that include images of things that didn't test presumptive for blood. He read one article...

He's claiming there's no probation value, wants to disallow LE from being able to talk about subsequent steps following negative presumptive testing.

My ears are bleeding.

JMO

Jury isn't present.

Defense is arguing against photos that include images of things that didn't test presumptive for blood. He read one article...

He's claiming there's no probation value, wants to disallow LE from being able to talk about subsequent steps following negative presumptive testing.

My ears are bleeding.

JMO
Probably just "looks like" bleeding...

At this rate it won't be until next week before we get to MT's involvement in this.
Just had a chance to watch a bit this morning. JS is trying to make it look like he is adding value when what he is doing is actually nit picking IMO issues that really have no impact on his clients guilt or innocence. Not surprising but yes annoying and time consuming.
Questioning the first witness about whether she took the pictures that were depicting the garage and being related to the sketch maps she made ? The witness initially stated who was with her and what their roles were. At no time did she say or even indicate she was the photographer.
This last court exchange about the luminol that the court has now recessed about until 12:15ish to look at case's cited - has no bearing on MT's guilt or inocence.
Why is JS worried aobut luminol shown in pictures. Its easy to explain that not all that lights up in blood.
Hmmm. Is JS is still going to argue that there is not enough evidence to say JFD is dead - if so he is a buffoon. A court has declared her legally dead.
On another note - I find the state - Michelle Manning to be great in her role. She is prepared, even keeled, relatable, and very sharp. Her presence bodes well for Justice for Jennifer IMO
ALLJMO

Prosecution explained to the judge what the next witness is expected to testify to.

30 areas were positive for blood (presumptive) and 4 were not.

I think JS wants to pretend that the State is exaggerating some sort of bloodbath.

The jury can discern. LE tested everything that looked like blood. And from there, they did other things. Same way every crime scene is processed.

Sit down, JS.

JMO

Love this exchange part...
JS cries that he doesn't think the detective should be allowed to state his " narrative theory" while discussing the upcoming blood evidence.

Judge has the response: The detective is working a missing mother of 5 case, of course he is working on theories.

Boom

Was wondering the same, why does this matter to him unless he is going with the theory JD is just missing and not proven dead in spite of the probate court declaring her dead? Makes no sense to me.
It doesn't matter to him. What matters is that it looks like he's doing something. He's just using up oxygen. And my patience and likely the judge's.

Has he cited any actual case law? Or just the one article he thinks he might've read?

This is all groundwork anyway.

What word play is he going to drum up when those two ponchos are entered into evidence before the jury?

I will never understand why people aren't desperate to take a plea or plead guilty straight up but choose to go to trial and expose their friends and family to the ugly details of their uglier behavior.

It's got to be the intersection of ego and ego.

When this trial is done, who is going to be left standing believing she was innocent, FD was up to no good inches away from her and she had no idea what he was doing, why he was doing it, what he was throwing away, and what was in the bags she was holding open? It's going to be pretty stark IMO.

She's going to be found guilty, guilty on all charges.

JMO

Is New York Post considered a reliable source ?
Anyone?
As reliable as the rest of the publications. They don’t always get things right, but they rely on the same sources as all of the papers do. It used to be worse when they had multiple daily editions, because they santed to report things as fast as the news came out, and sometimes it wasn’t accurate. I guess that is the best explanation.

It’s only Day 2 and sounds like most everyone has had enough of JS. This is going to to be a looong trial!
To be fair I suspect that a lot of us had already had enough of JS way before the trial even began.
Her first attorney Bowman, I believe prob wanted no part of the charade. JS is all about bluster and drama and bs IMO.
I sense at this point when all is said and done that MT is going to have to do a “Hail Mary”
aka last ditch effort and take the stand in her own defense. Maybe JS has planned on this all along.
It won’t help but I don’t think there will be any other alternative.
Just my thought at the moment. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member