Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the State Not putting up a Hartford / Albany map? The jurors aren't from Hartford and most have probably never been there to have any frame of reference for anything being discussed.
I've definitely got a few I can provide. ;)

Even if they were familiar with Hartford from visiting regularly, the way into Hartford from Stamford area would never include driving down this part of Albany Ave. I agree that the orientation here is confusing, and I literally drove through there yesterday.

Why is the State Not putting up a Hartford / Albany map? The jurors aren't from Hartford and most have probably never been there to have any frame of reference for anything being discussed.
MOO

These are tedious witnesses, IMO simply validating the video so it can be entered into evidence. Assuredly (IMO) JS insisted on doing it this way just to be difficult. Creates such a choppy narrative. Hopefully we'll get more LE on the stand who can begin to pull it all together.

We've still got WEEKS of testimony to go!

MOO

MOO

These are tedious witnesses, IMO simply validating the video so it can be entered into evidence. Assuredly (IMO) JS insisted on doing it this way just to be difficult. Creates such a choppy narrative. Hopefully we'll get more LE on the stand who can begin to pull it all together.

MOO
I still can't wrap my head around the idea that they estimated SIX weeks for this! And we all know it will go longer.

Court is back.

Was today the first time the P operated and manipulated the traffic cam data? There have been so few references to the locations seen in the screenshots and the video.
Bookmarked the map provided by @Alkali13 yesterday without whose map, I'd be lost in court over the lack of adequate presentation of the camera data.

JS told the first witness that he did not want to put the map back up [on the screen for the jury bc he's trying to hide/secret the fact that his client was in the truck with Fotis since the Judge overruled his objection to the jury seeing this info.]

Still Missing - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #58

MOO

MOO
I have to say that TP shutting down witness narrative of submitted video evidence of the Raptor that the particular CSP Detective produced is not a good trend imo. Seems like TP is being allowed to do this so perhaps this is the second tactic to be used if the motions don't accomplish his aims and its setting precedent too on the issue?

Judge so far as I recall said that witnesses can say anything at any time and its the job of Counsel to object in a timely fashion? TP latest strategy seems to be eliminate to the extent possible witness speech. Great. State just moved on....

MOO

MOO
Choppy narrative imo is a kind assessment of what is being allowed happened imo. These motions and objections have the effect imo of making it virtually impossible for jury to establish a narrative. This has all be imo intentional and the State is doing the best they can but they also aren't objecting with the continuing narration by defense on cross with no questions being asked. TP is essentially being allowed to have a 'conversation' unchecked with the jury and I don't see how that is in the best interest of justice.

State calls attention to second black truck identified by their software but a distinctly different vehicle than the Raptor.

It was the activity (stopping, starting, trash nags) associated with the Raptor that keyed their focus to that vehicle over other black vehicles.

FIRST MICHI SIGHTING ON CAMERA!
They stop for a bit and stay inside the vehicle before FD opens the driver's side door and steps out with two white things in his right hand. He switches one to the left and puts the other in the garbage bin at the curb. As he is doing so, MT is reaching back into the back seat for something. She then opens passenger side door and bends down to do something with her fingers extended at the sidewalk above the curb (directly above a storm drain opening). FD walks over to where she is and tucks the large white flat rectangle (large envelope) from his left hand into the storm drain opening.

They both get back in (FD standing on running board first and checking the bed of the pickup before climbing in the cab) and the vehicle leaves the curb and resumes in traffic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member