Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross.

JS asks whether he saw if anyone else dropped off or picked anything up. No.

JS asks if he saw video of a garbage truck.

Quick redirect, recross.

Witness steps down.

Lunch recess until 2 pm

Judge to the jury: if you're disappointed with that (early recess, long lunch), we're sorry.

Flashes a sly smile.

Recess until 2pm.

MOO

Please please please let the man who recovered items from the trash be called to testify! If not for him, the contents of that bin would've become a landfill secret.

Holding out hope anyway that landfill searches were successful. It happened. A weapon. Tissue. Tooth fragment.

MOO

Two things I noticed that I was not previously aware of (from the reading of AA's alone):

When stopped at the intersection where the large white envelope was placed by FD in the opening to the storm drain, an individual crosses the street and passes behind the Raptor (between it and garbage bin), then onto sidewalk beside passenger door, then cuts through opening in garden beds along sidewalk to continue through to adjacent parking area/lot.

The Raptor was stopped there for some time. FD had opened his door partially while they sat there, looked like he started to get out, and then he stopped and closed his door (presumably waiting for that potential witness to leave the area). That suggests to me that MT saw the individual and warned FD to wait until the individual was gone.

Also, before opening the passenger door and getting partially out to bend down and do something with her fingers extended to the surface of the sidewalk directly above the storm drain opening, MT can be seen reaching back between the driver and passenger seats to the back, suggesting she is either placing something back there or getting something from there.

ETA: No way was MT a passive and unaware participant in the evidence dumping along Albany Ave.

Last edited:
MOO

Please please please let the man who recovered items from the trash be called to testify! If not for him, the contents of that bin would've become a landfill secret.

Holding out hope anyway that landfill searches were successful. It happened. A weapon. Tissue. Tooth fragment.

MOO
That would be a home run but I suspect it won't happen. It's been 4 years. Here's hoping I'm wrong.

Shoot, I’m behind on posts but I wonder if the states next witness will be fudge!! Wasn’t that maybe him on that last video shown?
And MT definitely has gum in her mouth…
Hoping to see Fudge! But cannot begin to imagine how cumbersome the bridle JAS will make a motion to impose upon that witness, esp. with respect to description of the camp pillow that he opted not to take with him.

JS claims to have written this motion last night and submitted it this morning. (In defense of his not having handed the motion over to the State until they walked into Court this morning.)

But he had the issue with the officer mentioning the Toyota Tacoma on Friday. We saw him object at the time.

Maybe the defendant's propensity to lie is contagious.

Can some of the brilliant legal minds here explain why JS wasn’t reprimanded by the Judge for his morning motion to the state surprise? In my mind, most of the evidentiary issues should be resolved pre trial, so this “bomb” with no consequences perplexes me. I guess is was denied, but such an all around insult and bush league behavior, which I think will continue if the Judge doesn’t slap him on a wrist. I'm mentioning this because it seems chronic, so maybe I'm missing something?

Hoping to see Fudge! But cannot begin to imagine how cumbersome the bridle JAS will make a motion to impose upon that witness, esp. with respect to description of the camp pillow that he opted not to take with him.
I keep thinking it's George. So it's Fudge?
It will be interesting to see how JS handles him.
Will he treat him with respect after the disgust he exhibited about Albany Ave. being a high crime area?

Will he treat him with respect after the disgust he exhibited about Albany Ave. being a high crime area?
I might be wrong…I only read about Fudge & George here and may be misremembering which of the two removed items from the bin and which purchased/traded items from the bin for other items of value.

MOO

MOO
Seriously, I really hope something came of the Mira searches... Three weeks iirc.

George removed it from the trash (and wiped it on his pants supposedly), then sold it to Fudge (for crack iirc), then Fudge sold it to someone in the park for $10 (I would imagine Elizabeth Park nearby but I could be wrong).

ETA: Actually, Keney Park makes more sense, it's closer.

Last edited:
My favorite part of defense's early motion and discussion that followed for 25 minutes ( sigh)....was the judges brief injection, before the state was allowed their rebuttal, in which he stated " The Court is never tired of motions." ( Pause)
"Council may be tired of motions." (pause) "But the Court is not".

In other words....Check Mate, Bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members