Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would MT have seen these images before today? I presume they would have had to have been been supplied to the defense as part of discovery. If that's the case, and she went ahead with a not guilty plea, she is more stupid and more arrogant than she has led us to believe. Which is saying something.

Can some of the brilliant legal minds here explain why JS wasn’t reprimanded by the Judge for his morning motion to the state surprise? In my mind, most of the evidentiary issues should be resolved pre trial, so this “bomb” with no consequences perplexes me. I guess is was denied, but such an all around insult and bush league behavior, which I think will continue if the Judge doesn’t slap him on a wrist. I'm mentioning this because it seems chronic, so maybe I'm missing something?
Nope. You are closely paying attention and up to speed.

The idea that he didn’t simply add a CC when he knew the contact info as he has been working with these states attys is actually absurd. His explanation and seeming anger at working the weekend was frankly also absurd. Trials are all consuming and people do what needs to be done and don’t complain.

States atty calling it all “bush league” iirc about covers it.

Yawn…..Texans have wonderful phrase, “All hat and no cattle” to cover folks like TP. These folks are simply exhausting.

MOO

Last edited:
Whatever is in this bundle in his right hand is what the man appears to place in his plastic bag and take.
View attachment 476805View attachment 476806View attachment 476807
A few other quick stills. Pillows? Towels?
View attachment 476808View attachment 476809
The unfortunate money shot of the pillow...
View attachment 476810
Thank you. That old saying “a picture is worth a thousand words”

A knife could have been wrapped in a paper towel in his right hand.

That bloody pillow…….

Whatever is in this bundle in his right hand is what the man appears to place in his plastic bag and take.
View attachment 476805View attachment 476806View attachment 476807
A few other quick stills. Pillows? Towels?
View attachment 476808View attachment 476809
The unfortunate money shot of the pillow...
View attachment 476810

That last pic is a lot of blood. Looks like the pillow.
MOO

How much blood saturated that pillow that it was still bright red two days later? It hadn't dried? Preserved wet inside a trash bag?

I have to keep reminding myself that this was Jennifer's lifeblood. The mother of his children's lifeblood.

Perhaps he is getting his eternal justice now. For her part, MT should get hers first on earth. Spare no mercy.

For the life of me, those two, I don't know what courses through their veins. Venom maybe.

MOO

That pillow might explain why there wasn't more blood in the garage.

And weren't there two of those pillows missing?

I'm no medical examiner but with rudimentary knowledge, if she was losing blood like that, her heart might've still been beating. Until it stopped.

Brutal attack. Animalistic. With full apology to animals.

JMO

I am really trying to stay positive, but these constant delays just irk the heck of me! So used to seeing judges and other courts run on time, always with the notion of not wasting the jurors' time.
Its disrespectful to all parties involved in the trial to not run a tight ship to stay on time.
Perhaps they had a fire alarm or security issue....
Any press reports on social media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member