Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
State is directing the witness' attention to the individual.

Barrage of objections

Judge will let witness answer.

Appears to be a white female, with a white short, maybe a ponytail. Observed one foot and her hand on the sidewalk.

Witness is testifying what he did next. Wanted to recover what went into the storm sewer. Went to the location. Joined by other LE. Brought divers, a pump truck from MTC (MDC?)

First asked them to empty their tank. Truck left and returned empty a half hour later.

Meanwhile he dispatched search and rescue canines to another area off Albany.
Showed empty truck.
Removed grate.
Lowered a hose.
Sucked out water.
Envelope got stuck to their equipment.
Heard a sound, a clink.
Recovered the envelope. Opened it. Connecticut license plates.

MOO MOO MOO
My own observation -- they needed a pumper truck to recover that envelope. I no longer think FD intended for someone to retrieve them. He meant for them to disappear down the sewer stream.
MOO MOO MOO

Last edited:
Ran the plates. No match.
Realized they'd been altered.
The 1 was made into a T. E to a B. J to a U. With blue tape.
Ran the correct number. Came back as canceled to a 2007 Chevy Suburban registered to FD.

Last edited:
So, a person supposedly along for the ride without any awareness what FD is doing is right alongside FD at the sidewalk curb (her passenger door open, having just finished doing something with her hand at the curb) as he stows a FedEx envelope with doctored license plates into the storm drain.

How logical is that? It is a very odd thing indeed to tuck an envelope into a storm drain.

This judge seems to have a real aversion to side bars

Is it the Judge's natural demeanor during trial to repeat every question that receives an objection or are his reactions due to the TV coverage? IDK.

Can anyone imagine riding in the passenger's seat while your lying lover is throwing away pieces and parts of the murder of his wife from earlier in the day? Was there a collective ah ha moment for the jury when seeing MT get back into the passenger's seat, allegedly, then seeing Fotis count the remaining bags before he pulls away from the curb into traffic?

Watching the footage as Fotis walks along the running board of the F150 as peers over into the back or the bed of the truck is scary because he's checking to see how many black trash bags of stuff from the CS remain. jmoo

Screenshot 2024-01-22 142753.png

Screenshot 2024-01-22 142945.png
Law and Crime Trial Coverage

Afternoon break 3:33-3:48pm

Will they return on time?

We have about 1 hour/60 mins remaining until testimony ends for the day. We got in 50 mins after the late start until the morning break, then about an hour/60 mins until the early lunch break, and about 50 mins after the late return from lunch break until now. Should finish up with 220 mins for the day...and yes, Judge, I AM keeping track because this is beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:
Question: Do we know if any DNA or fingerprints were lifted off of the electrical tape on the altered plates? Because I will bet money the tape is in those small envelopes.
Then why weren’t the envelopes opened? This is nuts. TP asks to see inside envelope and then when they do it and find the smaller envelopes nothing is done?

What is happening?

Then why weren’t the envelopes opened? This is nuts. TP asks to see inside envelope and then when they do it and find the smaller envelopes nothing is done?

What is happening?
Does this mean the evidence associated with the altering of the plates is just in record for id? And not included as full evidence.

I’m confused.

What is happening?
Sean McGuinness said something to the judge about those smaller envelopes that were stored in the envelope with the plates themselves to be introduced through a subsequent witness and he asked the clerk to assign them (the collection of smaller envelopes) another exhibit number: "something"-A (I think it was 41-a or possibly 14-a, so presumably related to the plates themselves, but separate exhibits).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares