Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean McGuinness said something to the judge about those smaller envelopes that were stored in the envelope with the plates themselves to be introduced through a subsequent witness and he asked the clerk to assign them (the collection of smaller envelopes) another exhibit number: "something"-A (I think it was 41-a or possibly 14-a, so presumably related to the plates themselves, but separate exhibits).
Hope so. I thought he was simply indicating the number of envelopes for id purposes only. Why not ask the witness about the other envelopes as he was one who bagged the items iirc.

So, a person supposedly along for the ride without any awareness what FD is doing is right alongside FD at the sidewalk curb (her passenger door open, having just finished doing something with her hand at the curb) as he stows a FedEx envelope with doctored license plates into the storm drain.

How logical is that? It is a very odd thing indeed to tuck an envelope into a storm drain.
She is shielding Fotis from view with the passenger side door open while he deep sixes the license plates into the storm drain. Plain and simple and imo clear as day. Pretending to put something in the sidewalk first so there is a reason the door is open. JMO.

Thank you all for your amazing insights on this tragic case. I created a log in just to ask if anyone noticed the screensaver on MT's laptop was the one of her with FT and JENNIFER's children? I find that appalling - unless I'm seeing things....

Thank you all for your amazing insights on this tragic case. I created a log in just to ask if anyone noticed the screensaver on MT's laptop was the one of her with FT and JENNIFER's children? I find that appalling - unless I'm seeing things....
Wow, not on the bingo card but maybe should have been!

Will attempt a screen grab.

Then why weren’t the envelopes opened? This is nuts. TP asks to see inside envelope and then when they do it and find the smaller envelopes nothing is done?

What is happening?
He wanted them introduced separately, which makes me think he is going to object. I know, big shocker there.

ETA: According to others, it appears maybe they will be addressed by someone else as I am guessing there is forensic evidence that was handled by someone other than the current witness.

I think you might just be right! Tried blowing it up but it wasn't clear but it looked similar to the photo taken at FL ski club that we saw on the day LA testified with FD and all the children, including MT daughter. I don't have great resolution feed so maybe someone with better resolution can take a look. But, why would that photo be on MT laptop?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 16.04.16.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 16.04.16.png
    771.2 KB · Views: 33
I say of virtually every criminal that they forget what they aren't supposed to know.

Let me explain.

JFd was missing. That's all anyone was supposed to know. Missing people are usually found, off doing something. They weren't missing, they knew where they were.

So the task is to locate them. As we saw in the SMorphew case, everyone was frantic to locate SM, racking brains to guess where she might be. As people do. Most people want their missing person found. It was only the husband who led with reasons why she would be gone for good.

IMO FD and MT led with alibis. You don't need an alibi if there's no crime. You don't need an alibi if the missing person is sidelined somewhere with a running injury.

They led with alibis, scripts, selfies and lies.

Granted we haven't heard entire interviews or much from FD at all, but you know what we haven't heard a word of? -- genuine effort to help locate JFd. Phone numbers of friends, awareness of any of her routines, brainstorming.

FD's text exchange with LA is glaring for the same reason. He's asking her if there's any news (knowing full well JFd isn't going to be found, not readily anyway). Not one word in those texts of what he's accomplished in trying to find her so far and of what he's tackling next. No list of hospitals called, no list of contacts called, no game plan to help search.

FD and MT forgot what they weren't supposed to know. They forgot to take on the roles of worried family members, desperate to help in any way possible. Did you check here? Could she be there? Who else might know where she could be?

The natural checklist for families with missing persons who want them found.

Welp.

JMO
Something I thought of when Jenniferwent missing: a good dad, a loving dad, a decent dad would do anything for his children to help FIND their mother. For their sakes. But did he? No. Did MT? No. She was perfectly happy to just keep boinking him and enjoying a great lifestyle. She’s detestable.

Back live.

Witness is holding license plates up with tape and adhesive removed. And now the envelope.

Now cross.

JS asked about the license plates. Chevy had not been registered to FD for many years. And these plates had been canceled many years prior.

JS is making a distinction between that 2007 Chevy and FD's newer 2019 model. CORRECTION: newer 2015 model.

JS is now asking about the female figure. JS is testifying (!) that his client said that is her in the raptor and that it was FD.

JS is asking if there are more cameras than there are stops.

JS is asking about the black trash bags, now the black rolled up item. JS asks if he can identify by camera or technology to determine what the white spot on the black item is.

JS is now asking if this witness himself saw someone cart that black mat away. He personally had not seen any footage of that.

Witness said he was focused on the last stop because they believed there was evidence in the drain that hadn't been recovered.

JS is asking if he can determine if it's weathertek or another brand.

JS is asking if this witness saw the rolled up item at the location or on cctv. He did not.

Cross concluded, no redirect.

State has witnesses lined up and ready to be presented.

Recess until 10am tomorrow.

Last edited:
He wanted them introduced separately, which makes me think he is going to object. I know, big shocker there.

ETA: According to others, it appears maybe they will be addressed by someone else as I am guessing there is forensic evidence that was handled by someone other than the current witness.
Preserving the evidence, chain of custody in case need further forensic examination in future.
Today it was only to confirm the physical item was same as photos. That it exists in real life.

Back live.

Witness is holding license plates up with tape and adhesive removed. And now the envelope.

Now cross.

JS asked about the license plates. Chevy had not been registered to FD for many years. And these plates had been canceled many years prior.

JS is making a distinction between that 2007 Chevy and FD's newer 2019 model.

JS is now asking about the female figure. JS is testifying (!) that his client said that is her in the raptor and that it was FD.

JS is asking if there are more cameras than there are stops.

JS is asking about the black trash bags, now the black rolled up item. JS asks if he can identify by camera or technology to determine what the white spot on the black item is.

JS is now asking if this witness himself saw someone cart that black mat away. He personally had not seen any footage of that.

Witness said he was focused on the last stop because they believed there was evidence in the drain that hadn't been recovered.

JS is asking if he can determine if it's weathertek or another brand.

JS is asking if this witness saw the rolled up item at the location or on cctv. He did not.

Cross concluded, no redirect.

State has witnesses lined up and ready to be presented.

Recess until 10am tomorrow.
BBM. Note that Chevy Suburban that FD had current registration for and was using in 2019 was the "2015" model year, not 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield