Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back live.

Witness is holding license plates up with tape and adhesive removed. And now the envelope.

Now cross.

JS asked about the license plates. Chevy had not been registered to FD for many years. And these plates had been canceled many years prior.

JS is making a distinction between that 2007 Chevy and FD's newer 2019 model.

JS is now asking about the female figure. JS is testifying (!) that his client said that is her in the raptor and that it was FD.

JS is asking if there are more cameras than there are stops.

JS is asking about the black trash bags, now the black rolled up item. JS asks if he can identify by camera or technology to determine what the white spot on the black item is.

JS is now asking if this witness himself saw someone cart that black mat away. He personally had not seen any footage of that.

Witness said he was focused on the last stop because they believed there was evidence in the drain that hadn't been recovered.

JS is asking if he can determine if it's weathertek or another brand.

JS is asking if this witness saw the rolled up item at the location or on cctv. He did not.

Cross concluded, no redirect.

State has witnesses lined up and ready to be presented.

Recess until 10am tomorrow.
Wow, so if reading this correctly (from above)…….. “JS is now asking about the female figure. JS is testifying (!) that his client said that is her in the raptor and that it was FD.”

Defendant’s counsel stated this on their client’s behalf and agreed to it?

And no objections or other stipulations incurred? I think I am speechless. MOO

Shoehorn gets all his bloviating done before the jury is even present today. Wasting the courts time, allowing testimony to be delayed. Then, when it's time for him to do an effective cross, he comes across quick and flat. The state was possibly prepared for "His Bloviatness " to go on and on, so therefore they did not have witnesses lined up in advance. This is JS's game, play the court, play the clock, while creating chaos to the state's case.

Whose Court is this ?????

I think you might just be right! Tried blowing it up but it wasn't clear but it looked similar to the photo taken at FL ski club that we saw on the day LA testified with FD and all the children, including MT daughter. I don't have great resolution feed so maybe someone with better resolution can take a look. But, why would that photo be on MT laptop?
Poacher. Predator. MOO
Edited to add: No matter what specific photo is on the screen cap! Am just galled by how she insinuated herself into the children’s lives.

Last edited:
State is directing the witness' attention to the individual.

Barrage of objections

Judge will let witness answer.

Appears to be a white female, with a white short, maybe a ponytail. Observed one foot and her hand on the sidewalk.

Witness is testifying what he did next. Wanted to recover what went into the storm sewer. Went to the location. Joined by other LE. Brought divers, a pump truck from MTC (MDC?)

First asked them to empty their tank. Truck left and returned empty a half hour later.

Meanwhile he dispatched search and rescue canines to another area off Albany.
Showed empty truck.
Removed grate.
Lowered a hose.
Sucked out water.
Envelope got stuck to their equipment.
Heard a sound, a clink.
Recovered the envelope. Opened it. Connecticut license plates.
Why plates get the sewer on a busy road, and the blood soaked items just a municipal garbage can? People are idiots. They thought the poor neighborhood would make everything disappear … there are so many woods and secluded areas around CT and they chose a heavily watched & recorded road.

Shoehorn gets all his bloviating done before the jury is even present today. Wasting the courts time, allowing testimony to be delayed. Then, when it's time for him to do an effective cross, he comes across quick and flat. The state was possibly prepared for "His Bloviatness " to go on and on, so therefore they did not have witnesses lined up in advance. This is JS's game, play the court, play the clock, while creating chaos to the state's case.

Not the Judge’s and not the State’s. Runaway train doesn’t even cover what has been seen today.
None of this is in interest of justice imo.

JS is doing this to cause delays, dwindling down jury pool, due to their other long range commitments.
Eventually, jurors gone, mistrial.

Why plates get the sewer on a busy road, and the blood soaked items just a municipal garbage can? People are idiots. They thought the poor neighborhood would make everything disappear … there are so many woods and secluded areas around CT and they chose a heavily watched & recorded road.
Thank goodness they were both this stupid.

Why did JS keep objecting to the description of MT leaning out of the Raptor if he was just going to bring up the fact that his client admitted she and FD were in the Raptor? I am missing something...
Probably because it defies credibility that an "innocent bystander who is completely unaware what criminal activity is underway" opens their passenger car door, places their feet on the curb, extends their fingers to the sidewalk and remains there with that passenger door open while the other (the person who drove the vehicle there and who drives it away from there) is tucking a large cardboard envelope into the storm drain within touching distance.

Curious.

How can JS testify to what MT said (identifying herself and FD in the Raptor cctv) without questioning her on the stand?

jmo
Me too on this one. And one would hope it would not enter into a procedural or other potential error? Either by the defendant’s counsel, court, or other?

It has been stated by others on more than one occasion that defendant’s counsel is surely looking for error, mistrial, or grounds for appeal material. MOO

I think you might just be right! Tried blowing it up but it wasn't clear but it looked similar to the photo taken at FL ski club that we saw on the day LA testified with FD and all the children, including MT daughter. I don't have great resolution feed so maybe someone with better resolution can take a look. But, why would that photo be on MT laptop?
I looked at it at about the -34.15 mark on Law & Crime and I think it is several adults wearing t-shirts with someone's face on the shirts. Maybe her face and that's her fan club?

Would've been smarter to peel off his own tape and adhesive and leave the canceled license plates on a shelf in his garage.

Instead he shoves it down a storm drain in plain view of a municipal camera.

Outstanding effort to recover it!

Tape is sticky. I hope it has a story of its own to tell.

Jmo

I looked at it at about the -34.15 mark on Law & Crime and I think it is several adults wearing t-shirts with someone's face on the shirts. Maybe her face and that's her fan club?
Could be her family. But the setup of the photo was similar to the ski club photo. Thanks for looking. My feed resolution was bad today.

The screen in front of Michi. Around 5:38...

I can't tell what I'm looking at in thumbnail.

Who's got better eyes?

It's the attorney's laptop presumably. Perhaps it's a company picnic...

Jmo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240122_152910_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240122_152910_Chrome.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 27
Started out well then petered out today.
What stood out to me was that FD was a busy boy. Up early. Leaves the truck then bikes to the crime scene. Rushes back to Farmington. Running back and forth between Mountain Spring and J4 Crossing. The frantic trek into Hartford. No wonder he needed to hit Starbucks. I wonder if he had wine and a nice meal with Michi before they showered and retired for the night?
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member