Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadn't seen the history of domestic calls listed from Welles and 4JX (details on FD unregistered Glock) along with interview via phone with JF Divorce Atty Midler. Atty Midler in LE interview stated that most recent Court date was 4/17/19 and that Judge Heller granted supervisory visits for FD only and REFUSED to allow visitation for MT. LE summarised the results of the last trip to Family Court for FD as LOSING as he got nothing that he asked for and that this trip to Family Court happened only 1 week before the murder of JF.

This is QUITE Interesting imo as it absolutely CONTRADICTS the "Esteemed Defense Counsel" statements in court along with nearly 4 years of statements on social media from MT and Troconis Crew that FD was WINNING? Now it makes sense why "Esteemed Defence Counsel" continues to refer to the discredited Family Court Herman report that Judge R said could not come in as evidence in the MT trial. But in true "Three Card Monte" style, our favourite payaso continues to refer to the discredited report and State has not been objecting.

Confirmation of the most recent Court Order on 4/20/19 stated that FD only visits with children would be under supervision as would communication between FD and JF.

I do very much wonder if FD shared ANY of this information with MT as it absolutely contradicts the statements made on social media by she and Troconis Crew as well as Sr. Payaso in Court.

Colour me very confused.......

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 21.58.47.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 21.58.47.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 22.00.11.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 22.00.11.png
    269.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 22.01.47.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 22.01.47.png
    292.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 22.02.47.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 22.02.47.png
    253 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 22.04.02.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 22.04.02.png
    323.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 22.14.12.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 22.14.12.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 24
Aren't those separate events? One regarding JFd's ping and the other, FD's?
You are correct. I fixed it, thanks for finding my error. Verizon ping was for JF cell so they sent in search dogs around Waveny. Sorry for confusion. I haven't reached the burner phones yet. Here is page prior to the page I previously posted to clarify that this related to JF cell (and NOT FD as I originally said in error).

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 22.20.00.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 22.20.00.png
    145 KB · Views: 11
Hadn't seen the history of domestic calls listed from Welles and 4JX (details on FD unregistered Glock) along with interview via phone with JF Divorce Atty Midler. Atty Midler in LE interview stated that most recent Court date was 4/17/19 and that Judge Heller granted supervisory visits for FD only and REFUSED to allow visitation for MT. LE summarised the results of the last trip to Family Court for FD as LOSING as he got nothing that he asked for and that this trip to Family Court happened only 1 week before the murder of JF.

This is QUITE Interesting imo as it absolutely CONTRADICTS the "Esteemed Defense Counsel" statements in court along with nearly 4 years of statements on social media from MT and Troconis Crew that FD was WINNING? Now it makes sense why "Esteemed Defence Counsel" continues to refer to the discredited Family Court Herman report that Judge R said could not come in as evidence in the MT trial. But in true "Three Card Monte" style, our favourite payaso continues to refer to the discredited report and State has not been objecting.

Confirmation of the most recent Court Order on 4/20/19 stated that FD only visits with children would be under supervision as would communication between FD and JF.

I do very much wonder if FD shared ANY of this information with MT as it absolutely contradicts the statements made on social media by she and Troconis Crew as well as Sr. Payaso in Court.

Colour me very confused.......
I'm thinking he shared none of it with the defendant. Told her and her family all was good. Didn't they celebrate in Jennifer's kitchen?

I'm thinking he shared none of it with the defendant. Told her and her family all was good. Didn't they celebrate in Jennifer's kitchen?
Yes, but what is interesting is that "Esteemed Defence Counsel" continues to repeat disinformation about the topic in Court as do MT and Troconis Crew.

Why?

If you simply look at the quality of the underlying documents to support the argument of 'Winning" v. "Losing", you have Court Order from Family Court signed on 4/20/19 signed by Judge Heller (to support the Losing argument) and then you have "Esteemed Defense Counsel" in MT Trial talking about a report he cannot admit as evidence in the trial referring to a discredited report from Dr Herman that Judge Heller removed/disallowed from entering the Family Court file in Dulos v Dulos (to support the Winning argument).

Simply makes no sense at all and I have to say I'm angry that Judge R hasn't stopped this nonsense from continuing from "Esteemed Defense Counsel" as it just seems wrong on the face and could be quite confusing BY DESIGN IMO to the Jury.
MOO

Yes, but what is interesting is that "Esteemed Defence Counsel" continues to repeat disinformation about the topic in Court as do MT and Troconis Crew.

Why?

If you simply look at the quality of the underlying documents to support the argument of 'Winning" v. "Losing", you have Court Order from Family Court signed on 4/20/19 signed by Judge Heller (to support the Losing argument) and then you have "Esteemed Defense Counsel" in MT Trial talking about a report he cannot admit as evidence in the trial referring to a discredited report from Dr Herman that Judge Heller removed/disallowed from entering the Family Court file in Dulos v Dulos (to support the Winning argument).

Simply makes no sense at all and I have to say I'm angry that Judge R hasn't stopped this nonsense from continuing from "Esteemed Defense Counsel" as it just seems wrong on the face and could be quite confusing BY DESIGN IMO to the Jury.
MOO
I hope not. We shall see.

So.... did he take time to scoop up the Mercier into the Suburban before hitting Waveny or did he trackback in the Tacoma?
Unclear as of yet. No mention of bike and I'm about 2/3rds done reading.

I'm guessing but I bet it was held back.

My speculation is that bike was in JF Suburban leaving Welles and that went into possible accomplice vehicle between Welles and Waveny (possibly with JF body?) and so bike wasn't in Red Toyota Tacoma but perhaps we will have to wait for trial for all the details? Guess on blood on Red Toyota Tacoma seats is that FD had some clean up bags in the Suburban that were then transferred to the Red Toyota Tacoma and they leaked onto seat. MOO

It was his fault, in a way-he should have picked fD up and taken him to Stamford, but he probably didn’t want to spend that much time as a captive audience of Fotis’s, listening to him about having to rely on the junior partner, with the possibility of being locked up that day, and never getting out. I can just hear the conversation in my head. I do sometimes wonder if KS offered to drive him, but fD turned him down.
WOAH. No. No, no, no. It is NEVER, EVER anyone else’s fault when someone takes their own life. Period.

This is interesting reference to timeline found at 4JX - assuming its the same as what is later referred to as "alibi scripts' but I can't confirm this as this reference is specifically to a 'timeline'.

Ex.163 ....with one entry noting "Jennifer"

I can't recall hearing this detail before. Does anyone recall a timeline noting "Jennifer"?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 22.53.13.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 22.53.13.png
    342.6 KB · Views: 42
I wish the entire report was available as I'm not seeing the account published by NBC-CT making much sense. AC said that she knew that FD had harmed himself but she didn't call 911 or check the garage after being told by KS that FD was at 4JX but she then calls KS and asks him to call 911 and she says he refused. KS later refutes this statement and says at the time he was in the office of Atty Colangelo and that PD and Probation were on their way to 4JX. AC then asks KS again if she should call 911 and was told that PD and Probation were on their way and so it appears she never called 911.
What? This is not easy to follow. Hopefully LE has a clearer account to share.

This is interesting reference to timeline found at 4JX - assuming its the same as what is later referred to as "alibi scripts' but I can't confirm this as this reference is specifically to a 'timeline'.

Ex.163 ....with one entry noting "Jennifer"

I can't recall hearing this detail before. Does anyone recall a timeline noting "Jennifer"?
Yes, I was curious about that too.
See screenshot below from Jan 24. Yellow highlight by me.

Attachments

• IMG_1103.jpeg
    IMG_1103.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 35
Closing the loop on the missing FD Glock - do wonder if the 'friend' referred to in this entry might have been KM? I'm not sure how a Police Dept can release a fire arm and have no records about who it was released to? Status of gun is unknown. When this case first started there were many rumours about pervasive corruption in the Farmington PD and I do wonder if this FD gun being released to some "friend' might have been part of why Farmington PD and I believe Windsor PD were excluded/dismissed by CSP on the Dulos case. We never heard anything else about the corruption rumours and per usual there was no local Press following up on PD corruption or what happened to FD G lock. MOO

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 23.50.30.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 23.50.30.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 10
Interesting MT information from Search warrants - confirmed she was employed by FORE Group (seems like she lied about this in the LE Interviews)

This is QUITE INTERESTING as I don't recall MT being a party to Family Court matter. This information states that MT AND HER DAUGHTER NICOLE are not allowed to be in the vicinity of the Dulos children, before, during or after supervised visits by FD.

Aside, I do remember that there was initially an error in the language of the Family Court order that excluded MT Daughter, Nicole from the no contact order with the Dulos children. This error must have been corrected as what FD and MT were doing was to use MT Daughter Nicole to contact the Dulos children. No words for this...simply none. MOO

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 23.58.22.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 23.58.22.png
    225.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
So.... did he take time to scoop up the Mercier into the Suburban before hitting Waveny or did he trackback in the Tacoma?
Just wanted to close the loop on this and say I reached the end and didn't see any mention of the bike. Can only guess that the bike specific info was withheld from Search warrants that I read. Do we know if there are more?

Tracking the cell phone numbers is a bit confusing but it appears FD had at least 2 cell phones and these phones were listed in the Search Warrants I read and LE requested the related records. It is unclear whether cell phone records were requested for the drawer of cell phones found in the FORE office. MT cell phone records were requested from the carrier but it was unclear to me from these Search Warrants whether MT had a burner phone? MOO

Monday, February 5th:
*Trial continues (Day 17) (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Troconis (44/now 49) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23.
The declaration of death for Jennifer was3 officially issued by Judge William P. Osterndorf on October 24, 2023.
Jury Selection began on 10/4/23 & ended 10/26/23. Started off with 6 jurors & 4 alternates. (6 men & 4 women). As of 1/4/24 2 more jurors were excused. 1/4/24: 6 jurors & 2 alternates. (4 men & 4 women). 1/10/24: 6 jurors & 5 alternates.
Jury Selection (2nd one) began on 1/9/24 & ended on 1/10/24. 1 alternate juror (male) dismissed (1/17/24). 6 jurors & 4 alternates. 1/18/24: 1 juror was dismissed. Now 6 jurors & 3 alternates. 1/29/24: 1 juror (#62-woman) replaced by alternate. Now 6 jurors & 2 alternates. (4 women & 4 men).
Trial began on 1/11/24. (will last about a month to 3/1/24)
Superior Court Judge Kevin Randolph presiding for trial. Assistant State’s attorney Sean McGuinness & Supervisory assistant State’s attorney Michelle Manning & defense attorneys Jon Schoenhorn & Audrey Felson.

Bond info & Court info from 6/3/19 thru 12/6/23 & Jury Selection Day 1-11 (10/4-10/26/23) & thru 1/4/24 & 2nd Jury Selection Day 1-2 (1/9 & 1/10/24) & Trial Day 1-15 (1/11-2/1/24) reference post #302 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-61.702968/page-16

2/2/24 Friday, Trial Day 16: State witnesses: Retired Connecticut State Forensic Laboratory forensic analyst Christine Roy back on stand for cross. Retired Connecticut State Forensic Lab examiner Anita Vailonis. She specializes in hair & fiber analysis.
For more info see post #349 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-61.702968/page-18
Trial continues on Monday, 2/5/24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members