Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me a while to confirm it but it was as I remembered. The bicycle was visible in the trunk bed after the murder. 11:12 am. Does not answer whether he loaded it into the Suburban or circled back to get it in the Tacoma, and frankly, we don't know who was driving the Tacoma at that point. That could have been KM by then. With FD switcherooing from JFd's newer black Suburban to FD's older black Suburban. That would explain why there was almost no evidence found in the Tacoma, it would explain how FD was able to transfer a body and other bags of evidence at Waveny in broad daylight (because it didn't happen there, it happened wherever the two Suburbans rendezvoused) and it accounts for the lost time. FWIW I don't think FD used altered plates on the Tacoma. I think he used the altered plates on his Suburban, the one vehicle he had to disguise because it had no business being in NC that day and it was imperative to keep it hidden in broad daylight.

KM may have been tasked with collecting the bicycle before parking at a predetermined location, then waiting for FD to arrive in JFd's Suburban. Moves the pristine bicycle into the Tacoma, transfers the contents from one Suburban to the other, and departs in the mostly empty Tacoma for 80 MS.

It would appear that FD arrived at Welles that morning with zip ties and duct tape. That's not a murder kit. That's an abduction kit. Likely the trash bags came from 69 Welles because IMO FD was planning a clean getaway from there. With a bound victim, silenced but very much alive. Then transfered in some secluded location into the waiting Suburban, likely utilizing the Thule. If he were stopped for any reason, nothing to see. For all we know, he had a fake ID on him, just in case. Meanwhile, if this theory holds water, KM drives the Tacoma, free of anything incriminating, just a truck and a bike. Maybe FD sat in the passenger seat briefly while the two conferred and that's how JFd's blood transferred high up on the seat cover.

Bottom line, IMO the defendant LIED about seeing the Suburban at 4 JC that morning just like she LIED about seeing, hearing, showering with or saying hi to FD or to KM that morning. None of them, Suburban included, was there that morning.

Which may mean part of the prior meat up was to provide KM with the Suburban and you can bet that KM's personal vehicle has all the newest technology and his car is going IMO to be found idle in incriminating places at key times. Same with his smashed phone.

Do y'all remember that puzzler about the farmer who had to cross the river with a chicken, a fox and a bag of feed but couldn't leave any unattended with the other? I think FD used revolving phones and vehicles and co-conspirators to accomplish his ends. @afitzy is spot on with the Three Card Monte. Just when you think you know who has which phone or is driving which vehicle, there's trickery. Elaborate trickery.

It's frightening to think how this would've played out, had there been no blood shed at Welles. No FD DNA in the house, on the paper towel roll, faucet or doorknob, no blood in the garage or spatter on two vehicles, no two-hour clean up, no blood in the Tacoma, no car wash, no trash bags, no Albany, just FD reunited quickly with his telephone, business as usual.

JFd must have known she couldn't let that happen.

How he must have raged.

JMO

Attachments

• 34441092-8844499-The_surveillance_photo_above_show_s_Gumienny_s_truck_allegedly_w-a-24_1602791...jpg
    34441092-8844499-The_surveillance_photo_above_show_s_Gumienny_s_truck_allegedly_w-a-24_1602791...jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Took me a while to confirm it but it was as I remembered. The bicycle was visible in the trunk bed after the murder. 11:12 am. Does not answer whether he loaded it into the Suburban or circled back to get it in the Tacoma, and frankly, we don't know who was driving the Tacoma at that point. That could have been KM by then. With FD switcherooing from JFd's newer black Suburban to FD's older black Suburban. That would explain why there was almost no evidence found in the Tacoma, it would explain how FD was able to transfer a body and other bags of evidence at Waveny in broad daylight (because it didn't happen there, it happened wherever the two Suburbans rendezvoused) and it accounts for the lost time. FWIW I don't think FD used altered plates on the Tacoma. I think he used the altered plates on his Suburban, the one vehicle he had to disguise because it had no business being in NC that day and it was imperative to keep it hidden in broad daylight.

KM may have been tasked with collecting the bicycle before parking at a predetermined location, then waiting for FD to arrive in JFd's Suburban. Moves the pristine bicycle into the Tacoma, transfers the contents from one Suburban to the other, and departs in the mostly empty Tacoma for 80 MS.

It would appear that FD arrived at Welles that morning with zip ties and duct tape. That's not a murder kit. That's an abduction kit. Likely the trash bags came from 69 Welles because IMO FD was planning a clean getaway from there. With a bound victim, silenced but very much alive. Then transfered in some secluded location into the waiting Suburban, likely utilizing the Thule. If he were stopped for any reason, nothing to see. For all we know, he had a fake ID on him, just in case. Meanwhile, if this theory holds water, KM drives the Tacoma, free of anything incriminating, just a truck and a bike. Maybe FD sat in the passenger seat briefly while the two conferred and that's how JFd's blood transferred high up on the seat cover.

Bottom line, IMO the defendant LIED about seeing the Suburban at 4 JC that morning just like she LIED about seeing, hearing, showering with or saying hi to FD or to KM that morning. None of them, Suburban included, was there that morning.

Which may mean part of the prior meat up was to provide KM with the Suburban and you can bet that KM's personal vehicle has all the newest technology and his car is going IMO to be found idle in incriminating places at key times. Same with his smashed phone.

Do y'all remember that puzzler about the farmer who had to cross the river with a chicken, a fox and a bag of feed but couldn't leave any unattended with the other? I think FD used revolving phones and vehicles and co-conspirators to accomplish his ends. @afitzy is spot on with the Three Card Monte. Just when you think you know who has which phone or is driving which vehicle, there's trickery. Elaborate trickery.

It's frightening to think how this would've played out, had there been no blood shed at Welles. No FD DNA in the house, on the paper towel roll, faucet or doorknob, no blood in the garage or spatter on two vehicles, no two-hour clean up, no blood in the Tacoma, no car wash, no trash bags, no Albany, just FD reunited quickly with his telephone, business as usual.

JFd must have known she couldn't let that happen.

How he must have raged.

JMO

Great work putting together the known info with a bit of unknown info and identifying more potential MT lies. Kudos!

So, based on what you described we are looking for evidence at trial for who was driver of red Tacoma from NC to Farmington (your conjecture is KM and I agree it makes sense), presence of FD Suburban in NC on murder date, driver of FD suburban from Farmington to NC, driver of FD suburban from NC to Farmington. Also any info about KM personal vehicle location (iirc it was a lateish model BMW sedan of some sort).

FWIW i speculate that bike transfer happened at waveny on Lapham. It’s not uncommon to see people lifting bikes into and out of vehicles there and it wouldn’t have been noticed imo. Iirc someone left a comment on a New Canaanite article that they had seen FD on a bike in Waveny driving like a maniac which I always thought interesting if it were true.

We also are awaiting info on the 40 min time gap in NC. Where did this take place? OP theory as this might have been where body and possibly bag switch took place along with possible driver switch as well! Makes sense to me! Also any info on KM head bang injury or possible FD head bang or bruise.

Even though the search warrant list I read through didn’t have much new news, it did confirm ON Star active subscription in JF suburban and that data existed. The info on FD suburban onstar presence and data was not disclosed in the search warrants I read. Idk what vehicle gps or other data would be present if there is no active onstar subscription, so will add this to list of things to watch for at trial.

In the search warrants I read I didn’t see request for computer data for Cherokee but did see warrant for Raptor.

So if there was a meetup with FD suburban on the way from Welles to Waveny then perhaps that stop and/gps coordinates will be identified at trial via OnStar or other vehicle GPS or possibly by video from bus cams or homeowner gps?

I hope prosecution does a graphic for the vehicle movements as it was why I originally used the phrase “three card Monte” as the situation at 4Jx and 80 MS didn’t make sense based on anything MT said and ditto for Welles and Waveny.

I also agree with your astute observation of MT lying about FD suburban. When I watched portions of the MT LE Testimony again she spent more time imo talking about why she couldn’t see vehicles at 4Jx than simply ever explaining what she did see. That whole section of her chatter simply seemed deceptive to me so I hope the State explains it clearly.

Further if OP connect the dots exercise in their brilliant post is correct (believe it sounds totally plausible!) then the path of the FD suburban is critical as will be location of KM and location of MT. MT timeline still has large gaps imo too and it seems that she would have had access to the Cherokee but I do wonder if she met FD at an interim spot further north and he was one who drove his Suburban back to Farmington but met MT someplace along the way whilst KM possibly drove the bike and other bags in the Red Tacoma back from NC to Farmington and the trio of conspirators did their final meet up at 80MS with one final switcheroo of vehicle's.

We had a lot of speculation ages ago and whether MT had enough time to drive to NC from Farmington and back again. I think where we ended up is that with holiday traffic it was unlikely. But her meeting FD at an interim location could be possible based on timeline gaps. This could also put her in contact with potentially bloodied FD, JF body or bloody bags from Welles clean up. Perhaps this is why she could never come clean and assist LE? Will have to wait and see for details at trial!

There is another vehicle around this time too which is rental of MT for when FD Suburban is in shop. Initially the rental was described as a Suburban but I believe in the AA it was correctly identified as a black Tahoe in the description of the Russell Speeder car wash episode with FD and MT. So far as we know I don’t think we know when or if the rental was returned.

It’s all really just a visual con of people, phones and vehicles as OP cleverly states and so I do hope State does visual or computer simulation using all the data!

Moo

Last edited:
Great work putting together the known info with a bit of unknown info and identifying more potential MT lies. Kudos!

So, based on what you described we are looking for evidence at trial for who was driver of red Tacoma from NC to Farmington (your conjecture is KM and I agree it makes sense), presence of FD Suburban in NC on murder date, driver of FD suburban from Farmington to NC, driver of FD suburban from NC to Farmington. Also any info about KM personal vehicle location (iirc it was a lateish model BMW sedan of some sort).

FWIW i speculate that bike transfer happened at waveny on Lapham. It’s not uncommon to see people lifting bikes into and out of vehicles there and it wouldn’t have been noticed imo. Iirc someone left a common on New Canaanite article that they had seen FD on a bike in Waveny driving like a maniac which I always thought interesting if it were true.

We also are awaiting info on the 40 min time gap in NC. Where did this take place? OP theory as this might have been where body and possibly bag switch took place along with possible driver switch as well! Makes sense to me! Also any info on KM head bang injury or possible FD head bang or bruise.

Even though the search warrant list I read through didn’t have much new news, it did confirm ON Star active subscription in JF suburban and that data existed. The info on FD suburban onstar presence and data was not disclosed in the search warrants I read. Idk what vehicle gps or other data would be present if there is no active onstar subscription, so will add this to list of things to watch for at trial.

In the search warrants I read I didn’t see request for computer data for Cherokee but did see warrant for Raptor.

So if there was a meetup with FD suburban on the way from Welles to Waveny then perhaps that stop and/gps coordinates will be identified at trial via OnStar or other vehicle GPS or possibly by video from bus cams or homeowner gps?

I hope prosecution does a graphic for the vehicle movements as it was why I originally used the phrase “three card Monte” as the situation at 4Jx and 80 MS didn’t make sense based on anything MT said and ditto for Welles and Waveny.

Further if OP connect the dots exercise in their brilliant post is correct (believe it sounds totally plausible!) then the path of the FD suburban is critical as will be location of KM and location of MT. MT timeline still has large gaps imo too and it seems that she would have had access to the Cherokee but I do wonder if she met FD at an interim spot further north and he was one who drove his Suburban back to Farmington but met MT someplace along the way whilst KM possibly drove the bike and other bags in the Red Tacoma back from NC to Farmington and the trio of conspirators did their final meet up at 80MS with one final switcheroo of vehicle's.

It’s all really just a visual con of people and vehicles and I do hope State does visual or computer simulation using all the data!

Moo
I don’t think trash bags were ever in the Tacoma. But you're right -- we need a visual here!

JS's droning drone footage was a clincher for me, showed how easily FD (or FD and MT) could have maneuvered between 4 JC and 80 MS, the spoiler to their magic trick. How FD was able to leave 80 MS without ever apparently having arrived there. Same with Waveny-Welles. Just tracking vehicles, there's no linkage. Add one bicycle.

Moving Part #3, we don't know where KM was overnight. We already don't know where Moving Part #2 was. She may only have pinged herself at 1am (if any part of that is verifiable). After that, she may have been free range. Anyway, KM will have had his own pattern of typical phone use and it likely changed radically on May 23/24. His vehicle movements will be revealing. We can't rule out the theoretical pogo stick for him either.

Would be interesting to note if, in addition to stealing PG's truck to bypass the Mountain Springs neighbor's security camera, FD also helped himself to any of PG's sources of identification, in case he was pulled over.

If I'm close at all with my theory, there was a transfer station between Suburbans. What I don't understand is why the bike returned to Waveny. I'm thinking the FD intended to keep it. But perhaps, having been thrown in the back of JFd's Suburban, it had blood on it so he decided to pitch it. His bike, brand plate returned, hanging back in the garage would look a lot less suspicious than its glaring absence! There must've been blood on the bike so he decided it had to go. And the Tacoma needed a bath.

Otherwise why wasn't the bike included in the Suburban to Suburban clean out? He must have thought he could salvage it. Initially.

JMO

I went through the warrants and consolidated all of the phones/numbers because I wanted to have them handy for when we get to phone witnesses. I thought I'd drop them in here

FD LandLine - 860-674-9448
Info From Warrant - That Cathy Jannuzzi, a Farmington Connecticut resident, reported that on 07/09/19 at 12:08 PM she received a phone call from telephone number 860-674-9448 with the caller I.D. displaying "Jennifer Dulos." Jannuzzi stated that she did not answer the phone and that no message was left. Jannuzzi stated that she does not know Jennifer Dulos and does not know why she would have received a phone call from that number. Jannuzzi stated that her home telephone number is 860-674-9548 which is only a one digit difference from the phone number she received the call from, 860-674-9448.

FD iPhone X - 860-478-8625

FD Phone - 203-918-4877

My notes - either an old secret phone or new phone he got after iPhone seized because MT said she didn't know about this phone. MT said FD told her his atty got it for him. Texted LA from this number after his iPhone X was seized.

FD Phone - 203-434-3297
Info From Warrant - That on May 26, 2019, and at about 12:00PM, the requested cellular information was returned by AT+T Wireless. In the subscriber and user account information section, another cellular telephone number was documented as belonging to Fotis Dulos: 203-434-3297.

FD Phone? - 860-321-7691
My notes: On 09/23/19 someone called this number, said they were with PayPal and asked for Fotis (resident Debby Colello). Maybe old number of FD and she was reassigned the number

MT Phone - 305-331-5232
My notes - Warrant applied for on 5/27/19, Phone seized 5/28/19

Jennifer Phone - 929-499-7661

Phone found in Suburban
- one (1) iPhone model A1778 in red colored case
My notes - (iPhone 7). No number noted in the warrant

PG Phone - 860-716-7363

This is interesting reference to timeline found at 4JX - assuming its the same as what is later referred to as "alibi scripts' but I can't confirm this as this reference is specifically to a 'timeline'.

Ex.163 ....with one entry noting "Jennifer"

I can't recall hearing this detail before. Does anyone recall a timeline noting "Jennifer"?
Not a specific timeline (yet!), but certainly this annotation!

I went through the warrants and consolidated all of the phones/numbers because I wanted to have them handy for when we get to phone witnesses. I thought I'd drop them in here

Info From Warrant - That Cathy Jannuzzi, a Farmington Connecticut resident, reported that on 07/09/19 at 12:08 PM she received a phone call from telephone number 860-674-9448 with the caller I.D. displaying "Jennifer Dulos." Jannuzzi stated that she did not answer the phone and that no message was left. Jannuzzi stated that she does not know Jennifer Dulos and does not know why she would have received a phone call from that number. Jannuzzi stated that her home telephone number is 860-674-9548 which is only a one digit difference from the phone number she received the call from, 860-674-9448.

FD Phone - 203-918-4877

My notes - either an old secret phone or new phone he got after iPhone seized because MT said she didn't know about this phone. MT said FD told her his atty got it for him. Texted LA from this number after his iPhone X was seized.

FD Phone - 203-434-3297
Info From Warrant - That on May 26, 2019, and at about 12:00PM, the requested cellular information was returned by AT+T Wireless. In the subscriber and user account information section, another cellular telephone number was documented as belonging to Fotis Dulos: 203-434-3297.

FD Phone? - 860-321-7691
My notes: On 09/23/19 someone called this number, said they were with PayPal and asked for Fotis (resident Debby Colello). Maybe old number of FD and she was reassigned the number

MT Phone - 305-331-5232

Phone found in Suburban

PG Phone - 860-716-7363
Bless you!

Brilliant work and will be so helpful as the trial continues!

FD Phone - 203-918-4877

FD Phone - 203-434-3297

FD Phone? - 860-321-7691

MT Phone - 305-331-5232

Phone found in Suburban

PG Phone - 860-716-7363
Super Helpful! TY!

Apropos of nothing…
I would love to see Georgia Cappleman (Adelson conviction) on this case!
Yes, she is quite the prosecutor! And softly but firmly well spoken; IMO she does not waste any words when speaking. Maybe we can also hope she will continue to be on the Adelson and Markel cases in FL. Although I thought I read that she might be moving amongst districts in FL? MOO

Search Warrant detail: LE suspect an accomplice in NC so request Google Maps search data.
Later notation that nothing was returned. I wonder if they did warrant for Waze?
Yes!!!! these are the details/warrant I was speaking about last week for my first post. There was some awesome stuff in here! Thank you - I assume these are just screen shots you mentioned? Please does someone have this whole thing?!?!

WOAH. No. No, no, no. It is NEVER, EVER anyone else’s fault when someone takes their own life. Period.
It’s KS’s fault that he had the opportunity, since he was tasked with the job of getting fD to court that day. He may not have known what fD’s plan was, but he did have a job to do and he didn’t do it. I know better than you realize that a suicidal person who is bent on doing this, will take the opportunity to do so. And just suppose for a minute, that fD’s actual plan was not to really kill himself, but just buy himself some time in the hospital, while AC hooks him up with a deal for bail-in fact, Ira Judelson was already lined up to post it for him. I have no idea whether or not he was actually suicidal or just buying time, but if it’s the latter, having someone there to find you in time, is key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm