Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I believe that was the plan, but KS ought to have been the one to see that he got to court, and he didn’t do that.

I agree with you. KS should have shepherded him to court, but I also believe FD was deeply committed to ending his life whether that be while be transported to court in Anna’s car, Kevin’s car or his own car. Thankfully, he chose his own garage so it spared another human’s life. He was not going to face this trial. He was emotionally incapable of accountability and he knew this was the only solution. IMO.

Right Husky glove

Interior palm side
100 billion x source toothbrush
Knowns eliminated

Stain on logo, same as above (inconclusive for the children)

Wrist closure
Knowns eliminated

Wrist, back of hand, same

Morning recess

Typically in most of the cases I have watched, the perp gets nailed with either DNA evidence or cell phone evidence (sometimes both). Let's hope they have some kind of electronic evidence on her.
It also seems likely that there will be vehicle data from JF suburban, possibly FD suburban, FD raptor, and possibly FD Cherokee.

It’s KS’s fault that he had the opportunity, since he was tasked with the job of getting fD to court that day. He may not have known what fD’s plan was, but he did have a job to do and he didn’t do it. I know better than you realize that a suicidal person who is bent on doing this, will take the opportunity to do so. And just suppose for a minute, that fD’s actual plan was not to really kill himself, but just buy himself some time in the hospital, while AC hooks him up with a deal for bail-in fact, Ira Judelson was already lined up to post it for him. I have no idea whether or not he was actually suicidal or just buying time, but if it’s the latter, having someone there to find you in time, is key.
I see what you’re saying. You’re right, KS should have done his job. Perhaps what you’re saying is true, FD just wanted to buy time. It fits…it could have just been yet another big attempt by FD at manipulating the world around him. Thanks for clarifying your statement.

I see what you’re saying. You’re right, KS should have done his job. Perhaps what you’re saying is true, FD just wanted to buy time. It fits…it could have just been yet another big attempt by FD at manipulating the world around him. Thanks for clarifying your statement.
I don’t want anyone to think that I believe KS is wholly responsible for the death of Fotis Dulos-suicidal people will always find a way, and a time to do it.

I think it’s important to consider when listening to this long DNA results presentation is that it’s necessary to eliminate possible alternative theories of defence.

We have sadly seen MT and Troconis Crew imo undertaking to imo defame PG and undermine the quality of the States investigation in years of social media posting imo. Seeing the extent of testing done imo puts a pin in shameful attempts by the Troconis Crew and “Esteemed Defence Counsel” to blame PG for the murder of JF imo.

Moo

Last edited:
I don’t want anyone to think that I believe KS is wholly responsible for the death of Fotis Dulos-suicidal people will always find a way, and a time to do it.
Exactly. And didn't he have a long letter already written, so that speaks for premediation? Anyhow, I wish KS had gotten him to court and I wish he were sitting in court today. I wish KM would walk into the courtroom (like a Perry Mason moment) and spill the beans right NOW!

MOO

Dry morning so far.

But we do have DNA linked to FD in the same trash with damaged and bloody clothing matched to JFd.

Hoping for some strong linkage to the defendant.

I'm glued to this witness.

Who is the idiot who scheduled me for a dentist appointment, tomorrow morning, in the middle of the trial?????

Rotten timing.

MOO

MOO

Dry morning so far.

But we do have DNA linked to FD in the same trash with damaged and bloody clothing matched to JFd.

Hoping for some strong linkage to the defendant.

I'm glued to this witness.

Who is the idiot who scheduled me for a dentist appointment, tomorrow morning, in the middle of the trial?????

Rotten timing.

MOO
I had an idiot schedule a skin cancer surgery tomorrow morning too. Hoping they won't mind if I have my earbuds in to listen to the trial.

White towel with bloodlike substance

Cutting of stain
FD MT eliminated
Children inconclusive
LA and PG eliminated

Cutting of another stain
Source toothbrush eliminated
All knowns eliminated

Human hair
Could not develop a nuclear profile
Partial mitochondrial DNA developed from shaft, FD or his lineage could not be excluded
All other knowns excluded

Oh I still have a hard time with referring to Jennifer Dulos as “electric toothbrush.”
I am having a hard time not becoming incandescent AGAIN! I had to control myself to not send “esteemed defense counsel” a pallet full of toothbrushes daily for the remainder of the trial!!!!!

Absolutely do not believe Judge had to dehumanise the Victim, JF to the extent of an inanimate object.

Shameful imo.
Moo

Attachments

• IMG_0974.jpeg
    IMG_0974.jpeg
    447.4 KB · Views: 0
4 pieces of black trash bag

Black duct tape, non adhesive side

Knowns eliminated

Swabbing tangle of tape, non adhesive
3.9 million x source toothbrush
FD eliminated
MT inconclusive
Fusion 6 kit 2019
Eliminated in 2023 with Global test.
4 Children, inconclusive. 1 child 1200x
LA and PG eliminated

Stain nondamaged bag
Knowns eliminated

Stain interior damaged back
FD eliminated
MT eliminated
children inconclusive
LA and PG eliminated

Exterior opening of nondamaged bag
4 contributors
FD eliminated
MT inconclusive
Other knowns eliminated

Exterior opening damaged bag
No nuclear DNA profiles detected

So listening through this morning (thank you for the link!) seems there is quite a bit of evidence sadly of DNA and/or blood profile of JF on a plethora of items and objects. Thus, apparently to show she is a victim of the crime. At the same time, I think I have so far only heard one sample which also matched to MT from one of the black plastic trash bags? Is it also the case this evidence is being assessed with the jury being present? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YallternativeP