Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I’ll bite. Like who? She was a journalist. What did she write? She knew her way around the legal system and seems to have decent lawyers. Yet so far it appears she only feared FD. JMO
No other crazy ideas it's just a thought. I'm not actually implying anything else about anyone else. I'm just thinking that area of Hartford they're looking at is world's apart from the environment she lived in. I mean anything could happen even as something as crazy as pissing off the wrong driver on the road one day and they followed her home. I'm just simply saying it would be mind blowing if he actually had nothing to do with it.

Farmington = where Jennifer and FD lived as a married couple. Where FD still lives.

New Canaan = where Jennifer and kids rented a home. This is where the blood was found.

Waverly Park = in New Canaan and where Jennifer's car was found.

Hartford = where police were investigating in sewer and in neighborhood today, 5/31

Pound Ridge, NY = Jennifer's family owns a home there. About 8 miles from Jennifer's New Canaan home. There has been police activity there.

NYC = where Jennifer's mother lives. (Jennifer's father is deceased)

(If I made any mistakes, please correct!)
Waveny Park. Rest is perfect.

Oh how well I know that “old story”!
I experienced it in my own divorce!

Not only was I accused of threatening my ex so he could obtain the restraining order.... I was also accused of being “crazy” and should be taken to the psych facility where I worked as a charge nurse!
I see this case headed in the same direction as we've seen in other cases recently. Here's a guy who thinks he's so over the top brilliant. successful, handsome, athletically superior- just an all around specimen to the peons of the world- and yet we'll probably
learn about the utterly stupid mistakes he has made that led LE
straight to him. Shakes head.

No other crazy ideas it's just a thought. I'm not actually implying anything else about anyone else. I'm just thinking that area of Hartford they're looking at is world's apart from the environment she lived in. I mean anything could happen even as something as crazy as pissing off the wrong driver on the road one day and they followed her home. I'm just simply saying it would be mind blowing if he actually had nothing to do with it.

I see where you’re coming from, just trying to keep an open mind to all possibilities.

In a road rage scenario, or something along those lines though, there wouldn’t be a reason to clean the crime scene, and remove the vehicle.

This is the type of behavior one does to throw off law enforcement. And the reason for doing that, is to divert their attention away from where it would likely fall.

The husband.

Interesting body language in particular.

Crossed arms, a common pacifying gesture.

Typically, a sign of nervousness. Regardless though, nervousness is understandable.
My favorite was the old classic finger point gesture. Worth a rewatch IMO as there is some classic body language at play in those pics. Mistress also is something to watch. Surprising though that with a child she didn't exit stage left before it all hit the fan.

I see this case headed in the same direction as we've seen in other cases recently. Here's a guy who thinks he's so over the top brilliant. successful, handsome, athletically superior- just an all around specimen to the peons of the world- and yet we'll probably
Yes, he seems to have all the signs of being ''the smartest guy in the room". We shall see how this works out for him and mistress.

Yup, I’ve said this in a lot of recent cases.

Smart people make bad criminals. Dumb people make horrible criminals.

Stupidity isn’t a defense though, nor does it make an otherwise intelligent person innocent.

Did anybody else see the Maryland plate on the Black SUV STBX was driving to leave the property with police on the video? Wonder what the Maryland connection is here? I'm not 100% certain it was Maryland so please correct me if I'm wrong here.

I, like most, think the husband has the biggest motive. People do say a lot of ugly things that may be exaggerated in a custody battle.

I’m just trying to look at other scenarios, she was alone in a large rental home (if that is where a crime was committed). She’s beautiful. It could possibly be something else that happened.

Did she have a boyfriend, too? I haven’t seen comments on her personal life.

I hope we find out soon - bless their children.

I can just hear the idle jail yard chatter,
So where did you go to school Mr. Yuppy?
Oh I went to Brown and then Columbia, how about you?
I went to Precinct 59 in Brooklyn.
Haaaaaaaaaaaa. Good one.
Maybe he'll be able to teach his cellmate how to play Connect 4.
Or Candyland, or something mentally challenging like that.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member