Found Deceased CT - Jessica Edwards, 30, South Windsor, 9 May 2021 *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope there is evidence for LE to make an arrest quickly. What brought them to that location?

jmo
I'm wondering this as well. There's no immediate connection in my head. It looks wooded though, so I wonder if (and I apologize in advance for the blunt morbidity) someone eventually started to smell something. This week in CT has warmed up significantly, so whether it be people being outside more or normal bodily functions, that is my first thought.

Unless the perp was driving around looking for the perfect spot with an unconscious or dead body, I wonder if there is a connection to the area? A mutual friend or something to that degree?

Driver Rd
Google Maps

Map of the area where the body was found.

Body found in East Hartford; family of missing South Windsor woman came to scene

The family of Jessica Edwards showed up about 1:30 p.m. Her sister, Yanique, had a brief meeting with two police officers. After a short conversation, she knelt to the ground with a grief-stricken look on her face.

A few minutes later, other family members arrived. The family hugged and then left in two cars.

Police remain at the scene.

I wonder where the perp is... hope the baby is safe.
I would imagine that as they found her they would have sent a couple officers to the residence before anyone was able to see this on the news and flee, even not knowing if it was her, just to play it safe? I would hope anyway! At least to watch his reaction? Jmo!

I would imagine that as they found her they would have sent a couple officers to the residence before anyone was able to see this on the news and flee, even not knowing if it was her, just to play it safe? I would hope anyway! At least to watch his reaction? Jmo!
Hopefully the arrest comes pretty quickly.

Not a reporter, but one of Jessica's brothers did comment on SM that it was her. Still waiting for any official news. I assume it will come at the PC later.
I imagine family might have been able to verify given the items found on her/at the scene. I cringe to think of families who have the heart wrenching task of viewing the loved one in order to verify :(
I think the personal belongings plus a later dental or dna match would be effective.. jmo

I've been wondering if they would've called him to the police station during the search/recovery for "more questions" to prevent him from seeing the news and to keep him from doing anything rash in reaction. IDK how that works. The baby's safety is a concern, I would assume.

jmo

Investigation Into Missing South Windsor Mom Jessica Edwards Moves to East Hartford

Detectives from the Connecticut State Police Central District Major Crimes Squad are assisting in the search for answers and the medical examiner was at the scene.

NBC Connecticut saw members of the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner on the scene. Earlier this afternoon, investigators appeared to bring a body on a stretcher out of the wooded area at the end of the cul-de-sac

Check back for updates.

Family of missing South Windsor woman Jessica Edwards gather at police scene in East Hartford

Police have not said whether any evidence linked to Edwards was found at the scene on Chipper Drive. But after speaking with police, one woman among a group of family members fell to the ground, covering her face. Later, Edwards’ mother and other relatives embraced in a group hug.

Family of missing South Windsor mother spotted at scene of East Hartford investigation

Specific details about the investigation have not yet been released.

However, Channel 3 has confirmed that the family of a missing South Windsor mother is at the scene.

The medical examiner was also at the scene.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back