Found Deceased CT - Jessica Edwards, 30, South Windsor, 9 May 2021 *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been wondering if they would've called him to the police station during the search/recovery for "more questions" to prevent him from seeing the news and to keep him from doing anything rash in reaction. IDK how that works. The baby's safety is a concern, I would assume.

jmo

per nbc ct
state police removed a baby from the house in Manchester

@jillkonopka
@SWPD_PIO
says the police department confirms the body of Jessica Edwards was found in East Hartford today. News conference closer to 6 pm
@FOX61News

per nbc ct
state police removed a baby from the house in Manchester

@jillkonopka
@SWPD_PIO
says the police department confirms the body of Jessica Edwards was found in East Hartford today. News conference closer to 6 pm
@FOX61News
So much here - sadness that Jessica has been found but elated the baby is safe.

jmo

Body of Missing Mother Jessica Edwards Found in East Hartford: Police
drone video gives an idea of the wooded area she was found, you can see a decent sized trail into the woods (no stretcher seen so dont worry)
I suspect the Fairview street Manchester residence is a relative of the husband/father.
If they removed the baby, wouldn't the arrest happen at the same time? as in, illegal to remove the baby if they didn't have evidence of involvement? jmo

"Manchester police also confirmed they are working with South Windsor police in an investigation connected with Edwards' disappearance. A man was seen talking with the police and then getting into a police vehicle. It is unclear why and who he is. FOX61 saw the man walk back into the house."
Body of missing Jessica Edwards found in East Hartford | fox61.com

Zinnia Maldonado
@ZinniaDee_TV

South Windsor police confirm they found the body of missing mom Jessica Edwards by the entrance of Chipper Drive Trail in East Hartford.

the body of Jessica Edwards had "significant decomposition

@FOX61News
manner of death is pending, they say at this time do not have a person of interest
everyone they're talking to is cooperating with this "criminal investigation

This was the result from some of the search warrants obtained, more location data that led
@SWPD_PIO
to the East Hartford location where the body of missing Mother Jessica Edwards was found in a "heavily wooded area... not far off from a trail area," near Chipper Dr.

Police say they no longer believe Jessica got into a car with an unidentified person

We believe we have a good grasp of what happened," says PIO of South Windsor Police and the OCME-the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner will do the autopsy to determine the cause/manner of death of Jessica Edwards,
@FOX61News

Last edited:
Body of missing South Windsor woman Jessica Edwards found in East Hartford

Her body was significantly decomposed, police spokesman Sgt. Mark Cleverdon said at an evening press conference, so she had been there for a while, police said.

The case has not been ruled a homicide yet, pending results of an autopsy, Asked if police have focused on a person of interest for a possible arrest in the case, Cleverdon said no, but that could change.

Feeling like I'll be allowed to comment soon... :(

I feel so awful for her poor family. Her sister, her child...break my heart. I feel like the police are doing a really good job of handling this so far. While WE might be itching for more information, they seem to be holding their cards close.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06
Back