GUILTY CT - Peter Manfredonia, 23, suspect in two murders with a samurai sword, Willington, May 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also interesting to note - there is an entire plot point around Thanos literally snapping his fingers and wiping out half of the life in the universe. It seems "Thanos snapped" has multiple meanings, here.

Avengers Theory: How Thanos' Finger Snap Fits Into Infinity War

Quote from article that sums up the point:
"Death had tasked Thanos with balancing the cosmos and eliminating half of all life, which the Titan realized he had yet to accomplish. So, he raised his newly-won Infinity Gauntlet, snapped his fingers, and wiped out half of the universe - just like that."
Yes. I mentioned the snapping fingers of Thanos up thread.

Based on his movements and most recent whereabouts, he's got three options from Hagerstown: Take the 70 toward Baltimore/D.C. in the East, go west on the 68, or keep going south on the 81. Just look at his trajectory. Looks like he took the 81 through PA to Chambersberg, and continued south on 81 to Hagerstown. Maybe he'll stay on the 81 and go southwest-ish into Virginia?
Agreed...I was referring mainly to the statement that he possibly stole a vehicle (he did) and that he could be headed to Jersey City (he wasn't). Chambersburg and Hagerstown are in an opposite direction, and with the car abandoned plus and Uber involved, who knows if he even has a mission or is playing it one day at a time.

If there is truth to him heading towards Jersey City, it sounds like he could be heading back towards CT. Or he could get almost to the Jersey Shore and head South, staying slightly inland where you have the Pine Barrens and tons of dirt back roads that only locals typically venture on. This route could put him down at the tip of South Jersey where he could catch a ferry or some other boat across into MD.
Seems that was inaccurate as he ended up in Chambersburg, PA and then Hagerstown, MD instead.

That’s a long time since he was sighted in Md. that area has a lot of area to hide. Nobody knows what his mindset is. He could think of heading to a big city to blend in or to a remote area to hide or even to go hunting with his stolen weapons.

Can you use a prepaid VISA or MasterCard for Uber?
I know you can buy Uber gift cards. I have bought both at Walmart, Home Depot and misc convenience stores.
With CV - wonder if hotels would accept cash?

he could definitely buy gift cards to use rather than his cc but they would still have to be attached to his Uber account that in turn would be attached to his phone number and email. Now I suppose someone could buy burner phone then use that number to create email and then new Uber account etc

He was living in off campus housing? Did he have room mates?
If he was living alone, how was he able to pay his rent/bills/food/etc?

He lived alone.
For the past four months, Ruiz said Manfredonia had been renting a place at Renwood Apartments, a complex consisting of ranch-style buildings offering small one- and two-bedroom apartments that are each about 1,000 square feet and cost about $1,000 a month, according to online listings.
Ruiz said she hasn’t been contacted by Manfredonia’s family or state police about accessing the apartment on Darmouth Road. Ruiz said she always saw Manfredonia alone and there were no other names on the lease.
Search for Peter Manfredonia extends into Maryland

I guess it’s further than I was thinking! Sometimes people post screenshots with the route taken or possible routes. Just thinking if we could trace his route but it may be too far and uncertain now
True...and I'm familiar with this area as I live in NJ but have spent a ton of time in every corner of PA (vacation and college and cross-state trips) and also in MD - again vacation and my son attended WVU, which takes one through much of MD and/or PA. There are many many different routes for him to travel here that don't involve tolls or major highways even. Who knows which way he traveled.

The Uber would likely travel main roads, highways but who would be looking for that vehicle?

@Katie_Misuraca

I just spoke with HagerstownPD
Chief of Police, Paul Kifer. He said the department has talked with the Uber driver. Peter Manfredonia was dropped off in Hagerstown sometime Monday morning.[/QUOTE

She just correct her tweet to read sometime Tuesday morning. "
I hope the PD has made some progress tracking him since then!

Does anyone else think the picture of PM with the longer hair where he’s looking upwards and smiling looks like a mugshot? The reason I ask is because I haven’t seen any indication of a corresponding arrest. In my experience, if an arrest results in a mental health intervention or hospitalization, the arrest will often not end up on the public record. If that’s the case, I suspect he spent some time being observed at some point in the past few years.
That picture reminded me of the new Joker movie. It was as if you could actually see that he was struggling with mental illness.

Just changed tweet to read " since TUESDAY morning "
Hope the PD has made some progress in tracking him since then. That's a long time to go unnoticed.
Possibly because they thought he was still in Northern PA area? Or possibly headed back to NJ (Jersey City)? Meanwhile, he slips away in a stolen car and an Uber, only to vanish again. He could be anywhere by now. Staying ahead of LE enables him to steal cars and hire Ubers without being noticed. IMO

That's crazy. That page was definitely gone the other day. Why and who takes it down and puts it back up? In between his posts others are posting news articles about him and posting messages. some are mean, some are asking him to turn himself in. One man posted conspiracy theory about the CIA and gun control. I believe that is one of the Sandy Hook Conspiracies. Some stupid remarks..

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back