GUILTY CT - Peter Manfredonia, 23, suspect in two murders with a samurai sword, Willington, May 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Welcome to Websleuths,
UConnSportsGuy !!

Great and informative post -- thanks.

It does indeed sound like he has had a total break from reality -- possibly some type of severe psychotic break. Perhaps stopped taking meds -- if he had been prescribed them. And yes, maybe the new world where we now find ourselves has shattered his possibly fragile daily routine -- a job, going to the classroom, or lab, or gym, etc., and apparently no one close to him or no one he trusts to help him, or get help for him.
You've been around for a while, but it looks like this is your first post! Stay active, and stay with us!

Last edited:
It appears there is an ongoing search of the woods where he was hiding. Here is a link to live press conference with the Maryland State Police:

Lots of interesting questions from reporters about a kidnap victim. It is curious about the helicopters and the large presence in the woods. Are they looking for weapons? Did he have some homemade devices? Where was he going? He was traveling down that corridor that can cut back to DC or go into the Smokies.

I think we will find out something bigger tomorrow. The officer looked like there was something he wasn't saying.

Last edited:
It appears there is an ongoing search of the woods where he was hiding. Here is a link to live press conference with the Maryland State Police:
Excellent questions the male reporter asked. Hope we get the answers to those questions soon. Interesting that there may have been another kidnapped victim. If so I hope that person has been found safe and unharmed.

That's crazy. That page was definitely gone the other day. Why and who takes it down and puts it back up? In between his posts others are posting news articles about him and posting messages. some are mean, some are asking him to turn himself in. One man posted conspiracy theory about the CIA and gun control. I believe that is one of the Sandy Hook Conspiracies. Some stupid remarks..

maybe they wanted him to check it... maybe he did...how were the Uber drivers still picking him up? some account that was not in his name?

Excellent questions the male reporter asked. Hope we get the answers to those questions soon. Interesting that there may have been another kidnapped victim. If so I hope that person has been found safe and unharmed.

he did not harm all the victims- the guy he robbed and the "girlfriend" were not physically injured, so he was inconsistent in his activities. unpredictable. maybe he was running out of food and energy.

I have been so caught up in the manhunt and details. I don't want to forget all victims and their families here, whose lives have been so traumatically affected -

Ted DeMers, husband of 42 years and about to become a grandfather for the first time, and his family
The elderly man, now in the hospital, who came to Ted DeMers aid
Nick Eisele, 23-years old and just starting his life. and his family
The woman who was forced to drive to NJ with someone who had just murdered her boyfriend (may she have privacy to heal)
The woman who was the object of PM's obsession and to the point of contemplating a restraining order (may she have privacy to heal)
The homeowner whose house was broken into for guns and food
The owner of the 2012 Hyundai

I struggle with this but I also want to include the family of PM (notwithstanding his father's current issues). As a mother, I cannot imagine the horror of seeing my child (or my brother), who by all accounts, until a couple of years ago was a functioning, normal person, disintegrate into a delusional and ultimately homicidal, and likely unrecognizable person.
I personally know a few students from UConn (I'm also a college senior) who were friends with him / knew him well, and believe it or not, he seemed completely normal at the surface. That's why these disorders are so scary- you never know when the person might be pushed over the edge and all hell will break loose.
‘This Isn’t the Peter That I Know:’ Manfredonia Friend Looking For Answers

Last edited:
maybe they wanted him to check it... maybe he did...how are the Uber drivers still picking him up? some account that was not in his name?
Then he would of had to of had his phone on him. I have no idea how he got the Uber. I have never taken one and don't know about how it really works. I believe a poster said you needed a credit card. Maybe he stole a credit card from one of his victim or the kidnapped girl. All questions that will get answered in time.
I swore a long time ago I would not get hooked on another case. Perhaps this one is to close to home to ignore.

I have been so caught up in the manhunt and details. I don't want to forget all victims and their families here, whose lived have been so traumatically affected -

Ted DeMers, husband of 42 years and about to become a grandfather for the first time, and his family
The woman who was forced to drive to NJ with someone who had just murdered her boyfriend.
The woman who was the object of PM's obsession and to the point of contemplating a restraining order

I struggle with this but I also want to include the family of PM (notwithstanding his father's current issues). As a mother, I cannot imagine the horror of seeing my child (or my brother), who by all accounts, until a couple of years ago was a functioning, normal person, disintegrate into a delusional and ultimately homicidal, and likely unrecognizable person.

I have been so caught up in the manhunt and details. I don't want to forget all victims and their families here, whose lived have been so traumatically affected -

The woman who was forced to drive to NJ with someone who had just murdered her boyfriend.
The woman who was the object of PM's obsession and to the point of contemplating a restraining order

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back