GUILTY CT - Peter Manfredonia, 23, suspect in two murders with a samurai sword, Willington, May 2020 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How is he paying for long Uber rides? Is he thought to be carrying a significant amount of cash?
It is hard for me to believe that they haven’t found this guy yet. They were notified when he got in to the last Uber. They know where he got out. Unless Hagerstown is a place with almost no video surveillance it seems to me that they should have been able to track his next steps pretty quickly.
MOO

• ''The manhunt for 23-year-old UConn student Peter Manfredonia is continuing across several states. Manfredonia is a suspect in two murders, a home invasion and an abduction in Connecticut on Friday and Saturday.
  • His family, through an attorney, urged him to surrender. Police released a tip line number is 203-503-5555.
  • He was last spotted at a Sheetz location in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. Police say he likely does not have a vehicle and may continue using ride-sharing services''
‘This Isn’t the Peter That I Know:’ Manfredonia Friend Looking For Answers
''NBC Connecticut spoke with a friend who says Manfredonia was like a brother to her.

“Never in a million years would I have thought he’s a danger to someone else,” she said, wishing to remain anonymous.''

''Manfredonia’s friend says the two met on her first day at UConn five years ago. They found comfort with each other as they shared similar mental health struggles. According to family attorney Michael Dolan, Manfredonia had been treated for depression for at least five years.

“I’ve held him while he’s cried,” said the friend, still trying to process what happened. “Like I can’t, I don’t understand. This isn’t the Peter that I know.”

Wednesday this friend was planning to drive back to campus where she hoped to find Manfredonia’s dog, a Husky named Vail. She says the dog has been missing since last week.''

Peter Manfredonia arrested in Maryland after reportedly killing 2 men in Connecticut

Posted: May 27, 2020 / 09:47 PM EDT / Updated: May 27, 2020 / 09:51 PM EDT
Untitled-3.jpg

Peter Manfredonia

HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WTNH) — Police in Hagerstown, Maryland, have arrested Peter Manfredonia.

He was taken into custody Wednesday night at a truck stop near the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.

He is a suspect in connection with two homicides in Connecticut and has been on the run for six days.

he could definitely buy gift cards to use rather than his cc but they would still have to be attached to his Uber account that in turn would be attached to his phone number and email. Now I suppose someone could buy burner phone then use that number to create email and then new Uber account etc
Could he be using a stolen phone from the CT home invasion?
Seems dumb for him to do that but It sure would make things easier for tracking him by LE and banks.

Right before his capture someone posted an article where his friend said she was going to look for his dog who was missing for a week. Could that have triggered this? Alternatively I hope he didn’t hurt his dog first.

!!! Now In Custody !!!
No Further Injuries

Fox Network:
Homicide suspect Peter Manfredonia in custody

Our Thanks to Those Who Provided On-Line,
Spiritual, and In-Person Assistance.

[Contribution # 7333
Thread # 524002]

This is fantastic news, but I wonder how they know for sure there are no further injuries. Not to be too gloomy... but he’s been on the lam for a few days.

Someone could be laying dead and yet undiscovered in their home from him breaking in.

Good news! Just saw this:

National News

College student wanted in 2 Connecticut slayings is captured

Posted May 27, 2020 10:51 p.m. EDT
Updated May 27, 2020 10:53 p.m. EDT
HARTFORD, Conn. — A college student wanted by police in a crime spree that included two slayings in Connecticut has been captured in Maryland, police said Wednesday night.

Peter Manfredonia, 23, had been the subject of a six-day search involving several police agencies and the FBI.

He was found in the area of a truck stop in Hagerstown, Maryland. He was not injured and no officers were hurt during the arrest, Connecticut State Police said.

More here:
College student wanted in 2 Connecticut slayings is captured :: WRAL.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher