Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Based on his texts to the 2 girls and his phone ping, you can at least get an idea of where he was when he supposedly crashed. If the crash was bad enough to contribute to him going missing, wouldn't there be some sort of evidence of a crash? Of the bike being pushed while having a hurt leg? Anything? I'm not from the area so not familiar with terrain or the recent elements, but they do sound unfavorable so maybe it is difficult to spot any movement.

He had his bike listed for sale. No mention of him having or getting another one. He is said to "frequent" the area on his bike, so I'm wondering if he was planning to upgrade or just wanting extra cash or what.

I think someone HAD to have known where he was heading, and for what reason, IMO. Based on an actual plan or past behavior... JMO

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Text to 2 girls?!? I thought he just texted his girlfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Text to 2 girls?!? I thought he just texted his girlfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted because I can't find a mention in MSM. Though there's screenshots out there so imo more than hearsay.

A couple quick notes.

Cell reception in the area is reportedly iffy - which would explain not being able to triangulate a location off the phone/his texts.

And, whoever is running the facebook page is deleting certain posts. Basically the only things being allowed are prayers and search related.

Been reading bits and pieces on here and facebook.
Is it known what time he left at what speeds and how far he could have gotten?
Just curious to help rule where he may have have made it to or been.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They are saying close to 1pm but I thought I remember seeing very very early on something like a 12:39 or 12:49 but of course there's no MSM on this only the close to 1pm time. I just wonder if anyone was home at the time to confirm when he left. I know that I probably would have to guess or say "around" also because I don't exactly pay attention to the exact time someone leaves my house. But if he left to meet friends then I would think they set up a time to meet and where. I'm banging my head because sometimes I really wish we could discuss FB. :thinking:

Yeah there is mention he was in Oneco 23 minutes before the crash. I am hoping at some point we get a distinct timeline which should have been put out already by the LE unless this is for sure a criminal investigation which imo opinion it is.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Been reading bits and pieces on here and facebook.
Is it known what time he left at what speeds and how far he could have gotten?
Just curious to help rule where he may have have made it to or been.

Nothing concrete. Even the time he left his house seems to be debatable, based on alleged eyewitness.

A biker has been found face down in mud in Danielson. Can not confirm if it is the missing biker.

From WINY Radio facebook page:

FROM THE NEWSROOM: State Police dispatchers out of Troop D in Danielson have confirmed to WINY that a biker has been found face down in the mud behind Jolley Concrete in Danielson. Police could not confirm any other details at this time other than that first responders are on the scene as of around 3 PM.
Police are NOT saying that this is the missing teenager out of Sterling, as this is still a very much fluid and developing story.
WINY will bring you more details as soon as they become available.

Edited to add: Not Todd Allen, the missing teenager from Sterling.

Rumor: according to new group scanner says unresponsive white biker found face down in mud behind Jolly Concrete. Enroute to hospital. Not saying whether missing teen or searcher

Edited to add came from a Facebook news site. Possibly unrelated.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not the missing teenager: Confirmed by State Police

no developments today, and tonight the family has stopped organizing searches.

Seeing an hour ago on facebook. Missing you Todd Allen and RIP?

Hoping it is another Todd Allen.
ETA well hoping it is not anyone and just old wishes.

*I don't think it is related to the Todd Allen currently missing.

Seeing an hour ago on facebook. Missing you Todd Allen and RIP?

Hoping it is another Todd Allen.
ETA well hoping it is not anyone and just old wishes.

yeah i think it is a different person that died a while back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back