Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is such an odd case. I don't understand how he hasn't been found yet.

I am so thankful for Websleuths, even more so after following some of the discussions of this case of Facebook. What a mess!!

I agree! A "mess" is being kind. His friend(s) and/or family know something. To stop organized searches.. I just wish that information as to what time he left, where he was thought to be going, (location wise), etc, were given out to the public!

Why am I not able to find the groups for him? I clicked one of the linked ones here and the page has been removed?

I agree! A "mess" is being kind. His friend(s) and/or family know something. To stop organized searches.. I just wish that information as to what time he left, where he was thought to be going, (location wise), etc, were given out to the public!

It is definitely chaotic! Eighteen is so young, too! I just hope he's safe and sound somewhere! He has his whole life ahead of him. I don't have a very good feeling, though. JMO

Why am I not able to find the groups for him? I clicked one of the linked ones here and the page has been removed?
From what I can tell, because of a lot of drama and people arguing, they booted a lot of people out of the group(s) and changed them to secret.

What a mess!

Do we know for a fact that his family refused LE to search their land? I know I read it on a website, but it true?

What a mess!

Do we know for a fact that his family refused LE to search their land? I know I read it on a website, but it true?

I, personally, haven't seen it being reported as fact in MSM. So, I think, imo, it's safe to say that it is just a rumor. Who knows, though? I am certainly finding it hard to get facts in this case.

What a mess!

Ikea own it was said that they didn't want the public to search their land but did let the cops.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

So do we think something other than a bike accident happened to him and family and friends are covering it up?

So do we think something other than a bike accident happened to him and family and friends are covering it up?

there is no evidence of that, even the rumors dont really strongly suggest that to me. they suggest something other than lost in the woods tho sure.

there is no evidence of that, even the rumors dont really strongly suggest that to me. they suggest something other than lost in the woods tho sure.

If you knew the truth about him, you'd see why there's a pretty strong case that something else happened to him.

Obviously can't mention it here, but not everything about TJ was on the up and up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you knew the truth about him, you'd see why there's a pretty strong case that something else happened to him.

Obviously can't mention it here, but not everything about TJ was on the up and up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair enough. I know you can't say more and I respect that. Taking your word for it. ;)

This is such an odd case. I don't understand how he hasn't been found yet.

Trees hide people pretty well, and it looks like there are quite a few out there where he went missing. Joe Keller was there one minute, gone the next and was found almost a year later in CO. It isn't as easy as people think it is to look for people in the wilderness. You'd think though that his bike would be more noticeable. Water would hide that.

Maybe he left willingly to start alone on his own. Police would have started looking at his internet searches and phone records to see if they'd be of any help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back