Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can we discuss activity on the Find TJ page? I've been on WS for awhile but that part always confuses me. Anyhow, I only just began following this and there's some interesting posts once you weed through the dramatics. But I suppose since it's comments it's hearsay so guess I just answered my own question. :crazy:

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

To be honest I've seen it on some cases her and not on others so I'm not sure myself.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Iirc, in one thread a mod once explained that for "Find *advertiser censored*" fb pages it is decided on a case by case basis if we can discuss the content here or not. I guess it depends on who runs the page, and what kind of information is posted there. Comments are however never allowed to be discussed here, afaik. (but we can point them out to others)

Iirc, in one thread a mod once explained that for "Find *advertiser censored*" fb pages it is decided on a case by case basis if we can discuss the content here or not. I guess it depends on who runs the page, and what kind of information is posted there. Comments are however never allowed to be discussed here, afaik. (but we can point them out to others)
That's how I understand it, too. I get hung up on the pointing comments out part, which is what I wanted to do. Thanks!

That's how I understand it, too. I get hung up on the pointing comments out part, which is what I wanted to do. Thanks!

You can tell us which post the comment is under, and then tell the initials of the person who commented.

But we can't discuss it here.

There's a post from Dec 29th that is a photo from TJ's IG, he's standing in front of a graffiti wall. There's quite a few recent comments in there.

Yeah they stated they are ending the search officially but his friends, family, strangers aren't giving up. There's a lot of people so active in this. It's great to see so many people helping even though it's been totally unorganized. It looks like there are so many possibilities where he might have gone but with phone pings and at least a last text timeline that would help some. I would think he would stick to roads and trails he would frequent and know. It's like that space awareness thing we always talk about.

http://www.courant.com/breaking-new...-missing-18-year-old-1231-20161230-story.html

Quitting the search for the weekend but resuming on Monday? That's weird, right? I've seen them quit searches for dark and weather but usually they pick up again the next day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quitting the search for the weekend but resuming on Monday? That's weird, right? I've seen them quit searches for dark and weather but usually they pick up again the next day

They originally said that but the latest statement says the police are completely ending their search (until new info is received). So police are continuing to investigate but not physically search.

The family/friends/volunteers haven't even mentioned this new statement from what I see on SM. And they're going forward with their own searches, as hey Debbie pointed out they are at least quite determined. My need to organize kicks in full gear in the find TJ page, but my heart goes out to them.

Yeah they stated they are ending the search officially but his friends, family, strangers aren't giving up. There's a lot of people so active in this. It's great to see so many people helping even though it's been totally unorganized. It looks like there are so many possibilities where he might have gone but with phone pings and at least a last text timeline that would help some. I would think he would stick to roads and trails he would frequent and know. It's like that space awareness thing we always talk about.

http://www.courant.com/breaking-new...-missing-18-year-old-1231-20161230-story.html
I wonder if he headed home. IF he did indeed crash (I just am not feeling that text) maybe he called someone or tried to call? Tried to go home? There's a lot of buzz on SM, and comments are being filtered/deleted on TJ's page (understandably) but I just can't imagine he's missing BECAUSE he allegedly wrecked his bike. Imo, that makes the search area endless. Though I absolutely agree with familiarity.
He seems like a well liked and interesting kid, I hope he's found soon.

I'm in CT but south of the area. News channels have been covering the story extensively.

Given the hundreds of people who've been out searching 24 hrs a day, I really think that if he was out there, someone would have found something by now. I am increasingly convinced that he never sent the text message - that someone else sent it. Instead of searching the woods for him, I think people need to be searching Craig's list/pawn shops/junkyards/etc for the bike or for parts from it. And sadly, if people are searching the woods, maybe they need to be looking for patches of recently disturbed earth.

I would be very interested to know whether the last police search was with tracking dogs, or cadaver dogs. :(

I wonder if he headed home. IF he did indeed crash (I just am not feeling that text) maybe he called someone or tried to call? Tried to go home? There's a lot of buzz on SM, and comments are being filtered/deleted on TJ's page (understandably) but I just can't imagine he's missing BECAUSE he allegedly wrecked his bike. Imo, that makes the search area endless. Though I absolutely agree with familiarity.
He seems like a well liked and interesting kid, I hope he's found soon.

I feel like he was hurt, potentially thrown when crashing ( perhaps a bit off the trails) and probably tried to get home, couldn't make it-passed out from pain- elements got him. This is jmo, but until I can read other texts from him, we can't assume his grammar nor writing style. The fact that the search was halted and now ended tells me they assume the worst bc of weather/elements and know it will b very difficult to find this kid in camouflage. I pray I'm wrong.

I'm in CT but south of the area. News channels have been covering the story extensively.

Given the hundreds of people who've been out searching 24 hrs a day, I really think that if he was out there, someone would have found something by now. I am increasingly convinced that he never sent the text message - that someone else sent it. Instead of searching the woods for him, I think people need to be searching Craig's list/pawn shops/junkyards/etc for the bike or for parts from it. And sadly, if people are searching the woods, maybe they need to be looking for patches of recently disturbed earth.

I would be very interested to know whether the last police search was with tracking dogs, or cadaver dogs. :(

I've been on the same thought path.
When I saw someone mention it was hunting season, my first thought was that he was accidentally shot by a hunter (as TJ was wearing a camouflage hoodie). Always hoping I'm wrong, maybe someone is hiding the poor boy's body somewhere.

I feel like he was hurt, potentially thrown when crashing ( perhaps a bit off the trails) and probably tried to get home, couldn't make it-passed out from pain- elements got him. This is jmo, but until I can read other texts from him, we can't assume his grammar nor writing style. The fact that the search was halted and now ended tells me they assume the worst bc of weather/elements and know it will b very difficult to find this kid in camouflage. I pray I'm wrong.

But wouldn't people have found his bike already?

But wouldn't people have found his bike already?

That's why I think there was a more dangerous accident than just the bike crash :(

Jmo

If he was actively riding his bike those motors are loud. You can't mistake that for a deer. So check out a early post on the search FB page. On Dec. 27 at 9:03 pm. There are 2 comments, the first one. Read the first sentence. I think there are more clues in FB when you go back and read earlier posts because sometimes those come from close friends and family before everyone starts posting.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

If he was actively riding his bike those motors are loud. You can't mistake that for a deer. So check out a early post on the search FB page. On Dec. 27 at 9:03 pm. There are 2 comments, the first one. Read the first sentence. I think there are more clues in FB when you go back and read earlier posts because sometimes those come from close friends and family before everyone starts posting.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Can you give us a keyword to search the group page and find the post? My computer hates FB and with the thousands of posts, I can't scroll back to December 27.

Can you give us a keyword to search the group page and find the post? My computer hates FB and with the thousands of posts, I can't scroll back to December 27.

I scrolled through it all & couldn't find it. Can you give us the initials of the original poster?

Don't forget FB timestamps go with the time zone you are in, could show different hour for everyone

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back