Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who was the last to see him and give the clothing description?

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/news...-of-search-area-for-missing-sterling-resident

[FONT=&quot]STERLING - State police this afternoon broadened their search for an 18-year-old Sterling resident missing since Monday.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Troopers, detectives and canines, along with a state police helicopter, were searching the area of South Killingly near the Rhode Island state line at 2 p.m. after "new information" was developed concerning the disappearance of Todd "T.J." Allen.[/FONT]

Just wondering if something might have been going on with his girlfriend. They should a copy of the text that was sent to her and the previous day there were sad faces sent and that's it. I will see if I can find it. It's on his FB page. Not sure if we're allowed to add that.

I find it very interesting that after the supposed crash, he was typing very coherently in almost perfect English. The GF on the other hand, was obviously upset, and typing totally incoherently. His texts are not indicative of someone who was disoriented from being in a serious bike crash. Whoever typed that was thinking very clearly.

2ccql5c.jpg

I wouldn't call the girlfriend's text incoherent - that's just how kids type these days, sadly.

Wow. I don't know what to think, really. A guy takes off from his house and then texts that he crashed and his leg hurts, and now he's poof, gone, AND they aren't just SAR, but there is a crime unit involved as well. How many people have enemies at 18? Do they think somebody ran him off of the road or something? Somebody else sent the text? This is confusing. Would a crime unit be involved if they thought a person was just lost?

Good questions. Where are you, Todd?

I wouldn't call the girlfriend's text incoherent - that's just how kids type these days, sadly.

I don't consider "omg rly are u ik" to be coherent. Yes I can decipher it, and yes I agree that's how people text, especially right after hearing the news that their BF was just in a bad accident. I see nothing unusual about her texts. But TA's texts on the other hand are totally not typical of how people text, especially after just being in a serious crash. I think even the most grammatically correct person would probably make a few typing mistakes if they were really suffering from trauma of a leg injury.

The contrast between the two is very interesting. She was obviously upset. Rightfully so. While his texts were very coherent.

So something I just noticed. There is a Ross Pond in Old Furnace State Park which is NW of Sterling, and a Ross Management Area Pond in this area near the border of Rhode Island (near Cucumber Hill Road), which is NE of Sterling. Ross Management Area Pond looks to be in this search area in South Killingly near the RI border. I was looking at the wrong Ross Pond on the map.

But she doesn't text again until later that night.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Still wondering if after he crashed he didn't get hurt that bad and was still able to ride and was meeting up with someone and that's where he went missing. I wish news would confirm he had $500 with him. Plus wondering what GF was saying sorry about right before the sad face in his text. If I was his GF and got that crash text I'd be texting over and over then reaching out to friends to ask if they heard from him.

Still wondering if after he crashed he didn't get hurt that bad and was still able to ride and was meeting up with someone and that's where he went missing. I wish news would confirm he had $500 with him. Plus wondering what GF was saying sorry about right before the sad face in his text. If I was his GF and got that crash text I'd be texting over and over then reaching out to friends to ask if they heard from him.

I think that's rumor? I have not heard anything about money in his possession.

We don't know what GF did after she got no more responses. But was it mom who reported him missing after he didn't come home? Still not weird on GF's part. If my DH doesn't text back right away I don't assume he's gone missing.

I don't think he was seriously injured from the crash at all. In these SM and smartphone days, young people update each other on nearly everything. I think if it was anything major he'd say more than "my leg hurts" No mention of screwing up the bike, etc just adds to my opinion.

The gf didn't keep texting which is very strange. Maybe she was calling him, or other people? Then later decided to give a text another try. Who knows. Weird.

If it was something serious, I'd say the text to his GF instead of a 911 call was similar to people asking for serious medical advice on Facebook rather than calling the doctor. It happens.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I took it he was kind of looking for some sympathy from her rather than he was really REALLY hurt. And what we see from the text is a screen shot. There could be (and looks as if there are), more texts from her below.

But she doesn't text again until later that night.

I also found that so weird! Maybe she tried to call and by that time the phone was already off?

Regarding his texts, I don't see how they show he was in a serious accident. He says he crashed and that his leg hurts. He might just have fallen and sprained something or got a big bruise, it doesn't need to have been serious. That's why he does not sound incoherent or confused etc.

I think the crash was something minor, and maybe his disappearance has nothing to do with it.

Can we discuss activity on the Find TJ page? I've been on WS for awhile but that part always confuses me. Anyhow, I only just began following this and there's some interesting posts once you weed through the dramatics. But I suppose since it's comments it's hearsay so guess I just answered my own question. :crazy:

I think that's rumor? I have not heard anything about money in his possession.

We don't know what GF did after she got no more responses. But was it mom who reported him missing after he didn't come home? Still not weird on GF's part. If my DH doesn't text back right away I don't assume he's gone missing.
I was just thinking that he didn't text back after he said he got hurt. Maybe I'm just more of a worrier
😂

Can we discuss activity on the Find TJ page? I've been on WS for awhile but that part always confuses me. Anyhow, I only just began following this and there's some interesting posts once you weed through the dramatics. But I suppose since it's comments it's hearsay so guess I just answered my own question. :crazy:

To be honest I've seen it on some cases her and not on others so I'm not sure myself.

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/news/20161230/search-for-missing-sterling-teen-suspended-for-weekend

[FONT=&quot]STERLING - The search for an 18-year-old Sterling man missing since Monday has been suspended for the weekend, state police said Friday afternoon.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]State police stopped the search for Todd "T.J." Allen around 4:30 p.m. Friday, State Police Sergeant Bruce Taylor said. It will resume Monday.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"At this time we've exhausted all avenues of our search regarding where or where not (Allen) might be," Taylor said. "Our Major Crimes Unit is still investigating and is currently seeking follow-up interviews from anyone who might have information."[/FONT]

To be honest I've seen it on some cases her and not on others so I'm not sure myself.

That's why I always get confused! I will be thinking tsk tsk on something, then it seems okay by users and opens a discussion. Hmm..

I'll respect how I understand TOS and just wonder if someone would use TJ's social media to try to figure out what's happened. It's possible, I suppose. Seems his support group is being pretty aggressive in looking for him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove