Still Missing CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019 *arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is so overwhelming. It’s interesting how these cases feel so heavy right in the middle of the holiday season. How often must we be reminded that there are heartless, soulless people out there. This will become a death penalty case if they have enough evidence, fingers crossed that they do. Moo
I hear you. It's heartbreaking and gut wrenching any time of the year, but holidays- I think of Christmas' past with my own small kids, childhood memories from Christmas past, etc. These kids should be excited for Santa or getting ready for whatever holidays their families enjoy during this time of year, not being killed by sickos. They should be singing at winter concerts or seeing the pretty lights during car rides, sledding, etc.

This is such bull crap. So many people out there would love to have a beautiful child to love and spoil, and Vanessa did look to be loved and spoiled- what the hell happened here, that mother was brutally beaten to death and the sweet baby is God knows where- hopefully not tossed aside like trash like we've seen in some cases (Cupcake comes to mind.)

Downstairs is a garage, I believe.

Okay, thanks.

Looks to me like it would be pretty easy to get in and out of there without really being seen--maybe somebody would notice a car pulling out, but maybe not. Also pretty easy for somebody to get in without attracting much notice. (Random thought, not sure what I'm thinking...)

Okay, thanks.

Looks to me like it would be pretty easy to get in and out of there without really being seen--maybe somebody would notice a car pulling out, but maybe not. Also pretty easy for somebody to get in without attracting much notice. (Random thought, not sure what I'm thinking...)
I could be wrong, but I don't believe the tenant had access to the garage. The ad mentions on-street parking, and the car that was towed from the house a few days after the murder was parked on the street. Since it's 6 1/2, I would guess 6 Myrtle (which IS a multi-family unit) owns the garage.

Fundraiser for Vanessa Morales hopes to raise money for her family

A community is coming together in hopes of helping the family of Vanessa Morales, a baby girl, who went missing after her mother was brutally murdered.

FOX61 was there when family spoke and said they are still shaken and distraught by the whole ordeal, but came out to a fundraiser held by Joey C’s Boathouse Catina and Grill in Stratford.

Jodi Jacob-Ellis who is Holloway’s Sister In-Law said, “I just want to say thank you to the community for all the love and support and keep praying that little Vanessa comes home to us.”

Well this case is absolutely horrible!

What if the baby was hurt first, and the mother jumped in trying to protect her?

I honestly don’t have a clue what happened, but it reeks of a rage killing IMO.

I was thinking down this line as well. Could he have had Vanessa out and about, maybe an accident happened, he came back and told Christine, she threatened to call police on him and he killed her? IMO. Would explain why Vanessa is not there.

How does an educated woman with a decent job get involved with a criminal? Saw it happen in our area. Woman married a convicted murderer (murdered his first wife), fully supported him for several years. Don't understand this at all. He was finally accidentally killed. Run, Ladies. Don't even walk. Run.

How does an educated woman with a decent job get involved with a criminal? Saw it happen in our area. Woman married a convicted murderer (murdered his first wife), fully supported him for several years. Don't understand this at all. He was finally accidentally killed. Run, Ladies. Don't even walk. Run.
I don't think education has anything to do with emotions and feelings. Also, rehabilitation is a reality for many people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back