Custody Hearing - Scheduled for 10/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please point out where I can find the part about the two drunk neighbors making those comments??

I think they were just saying that Daddy didn't even call to wish his little girl happy birthday, to talk to her. It's about the children, so speaking with whomever picked up the phone would only be a momentary discomfort.

I thought the testimony was that he did not show up for the party. Let me re-read the article...

I think they were just saying that Daddy didn't even call to wish his little girl happy birthday, to talk to her. It's about the children, so speaking with whomever picked up the phone would only be a momentary discomfort.

When asked if anyone had bothered telling Brad Cooper about the party, he replied, "Let me answer it this way: Good Morning America knew."

According to the carymync.com site.

I don't care if Good Morning America knew, the
Today Show knew, or that other show.

Did anyone bother to tell BC?

Could someone please point out where I can find the part about the two drunk neighbors making those comments??

I think it is in the link noted in post 175. The pendant info is there as well, I think.

Seems like I read this somewhere earlier than today.

Under cross examination, defense attorneys asked Rentz about his assertion that Brad had not been a good father; Rentz testified that Cooper did not attend Katie's birthday party.

When asked if anyone had bothered telling Brad Cooper about the party, he replied, "Let me answer it this way: Good Morning America knew."

If I were BC, I would not have gone to the party either. I think that is beyond reasonable. I am assuming we are talking about a recent birthday and not one from last year.

So, they think he killed his wife but he's welcome at the party?

I hope all the friends and neighbors have solid alibis as to where they were
when Nancy went missing..... I suppose one of the "group of friends "could have killed Nancy figuring " they'll never suspect me, they'll suspect " Brad".........

That said , I agree with Mr. Rentz that Brad is the only one that we
kno
w of that had a motive( financial gain and hate)

If someone else had a strong motive.....I hope one of those Private Investigators or the Cary Police would have uncovered it by now.

If someone else in the "Group" did it I would think there would be gossip flying about that as a possibility also.........

IMHO, Just thought I would stir up the pot!

I hope all the friends and neighbors have solid alibis as to where they were
when Nancy went missing..... I suppose one of the "group of friends "could have killed Nancy figuring " they'll never suspect me, they'll suspect " Brad".........

That said , I agree with Mr. Rentz that Brad is the only one that we
know of that had a motive( financial gain and hate)

If someone else had a strong motive.....I hope one of those Private Investigators or the Cary Police would have uncovered it by now.

If someone else in the "Group" did it I would think there would be gossip flying about that as a possibility also.........

IMHO, Just thought I would stir up the pot!

Stir away ! :)

I haven't seen any other warrants issued to anyone else or on any location or equipment that is not directly associated with one Brad Cooper. Maybe MH can explain it, when he takes the stand about LE trying to coerce him, if he is even there. :crazy:

So, they think he killed his wife but he's welcome at the party?

Of course he was invited - with open arms...Can you imagine what would of happened had he shown up? I'm sure it would not have been pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper