Daily updates - Friday, Sept. 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wesh news at 5 just reported that a slew of subpeonas will be handed out next week regarding the child neglect case.

The Amscott employee didn*t notice CA*s car until 7am June 27th. I think CA abandoned the car on June 26th, and the employee didn*t notice it parked by the dumpster when she left work that night. There were probably more cars in the parking lot after work. Did TonE ever put a specific date to when he picked up CA or did he just state he picked her up the day she ran out of gas?

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought I heard she was lookint up how to USE chloroform.

What I heard was she was not looking up how to MAKE chloroform. The sites were pretty much how to use it. But this is all mostly rumor and leak at this point.

Anyone notice the smirk Casey had before and after coming out of the doors? Like she had to keep herself from laughing.

I could have sworn I heard on the news that the GP's have an agent now and they will not talk to news without $$$. Cannot find it anywhere. If there is one, who is the agent?

Anyone notice the smirk Casey had before and after coming out of the doors? Like she had to keep herself from laughing.

She tied her shirt in a knot in the back too. Hadda look all pretty and smiling for the cam!

The Anthony's HOA called the police regarding the large portable billboard in front of the Anthony's house. Sheriff's deputies arrived and told the Anthony's that the sign had to be removed. It was towed off shortly afterwards.

Apparently , the HOA has had just about enough of all the Anthony's and they are now looking to enforce the covenants and restrictions as fully as possible.

Just heard on 9 that sheriff deputies and dogs are in the neighborhood of the Anthony's, looking through neighbor's yards. No one knows why and it was a real quick clip with video. Very quick, I almost missed it. So gotta wonder, what is going on??

She was called a Steel Magnolia?!?!?! *rolls eyes*

Can't help it, but the "slap Ouiser" scene, from the movie of the same name, keeps playing in my mind... in place of Ouiser, but Casey.

Clairee: We'll sell t-shirts sayin' "I SLAPPED OUISER BOUDREAUX!" Hit her!
Annelle: [in a scared tone] Ms. Clairee, enough!
Clairee: Ouiser, this is your chance to do something for your fellow man! Knock her lights out, M'Lynn!
-----------

Casey is not a Steel Magnolia.I cannot write what she is.The women in that movie were kind,loving people who were there to help.The funny parts were a help on taking the edge off the sadness.The person who wrote the cemetery scene knew what it is to lose a child.I can watch this every so often and cry like a baby.I'm not being critical of a post I'm just expressing my feelings as to why Steel Magnolia doesn't describe Casey or her mother.No one can really attach their names to anything with purpose.Casey has shut up.Casey will never talk.She has been advised not to.Unless they can find or have something that connects her to the actual death,she may walk eventually.I dont want this I want her away for life.She is sc*m...Take care.IMO Nore.
----
Elphaba,I only used your post to enter as it is sometimes hard to enter a post with webtv.For some reason it goes right through if I reply to quote! Thanks for the use of your space.LOl.Nore

I could have sworn I heard on the news that the GP's have an agent now and they will not talk to news without $$$. Cannot find it anywhere. If there is one, who is the agent?
you did keep looking I read it on a different suite It came out about 20 mins. ago I lurk alot but don't know how to post locations

Had to pick myself up off the floor - WHO would PAY those idiots to spew? That's all they do is spew and attack. I think they need an exorcist for Casey

According to the news I just heard here in Orlando, the Anthony's have hired an agent and Vargas was on stating that it is 20/20's policy that they DO NOT pay for interviews. Also, I saw the SO with dogs searching the neighborhood. There is NO LINK at this time, but when it is posted, I will put it here. Also, Jose Baez has hired a PR firm and they claim they are the ones who got people/corporations to donate for KC bond.

According to the news I just heard here in Orlando, the Anthony's have hired an agent and Vargas was on stating that it is 20/20's policy that they DO NOT pay for interviews. Also, I saw the SO with dogs searching the neighborhood. There is NO LINK at this time, but when it is posted, I will put it here. Also, Jose Baez has hired a PR firm and they claim they are the ones who got people/corporations to donate for KC bond.

I wonder why they are searching the neighborhood at this point? A tip maybe?

Just heard on 9 that sheriff deputies and dogs are in the neighborhood of the Anthony's, looking through neighbor's yards. No one knows why and it was a real quick clip with video. Very quick, I almost missed it. So gotta wonder, what is going on??

That's really weird.

20/20 paid the agent that gave it to the anothneys the other suite said something about buying the videos they are going to put on.

Had to pick myself up off the floor - WHO would PAY those idiots to spew? That's all they do is spew and attack. I think they need an exorcist for Casey

Actually, demonic possession seems more credible than the "Zanny" defense.

Good point!

this is a link i found talking about the agent/money issue

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/cindy-george-an.html

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Barbara West shared this news from the ABC newsmagazine: "Cindy and George Anthony now have an agent representing them who is demanding money for any new interview."

Their attorney, Mark NeJame, told the Sentinel that is not true.

The little girl's grandparents participate in the "20/20" interview at 10 tonight on WFTV. But Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, is not interviewed.

ABC did not pay the grandparents -- paying for interviews is against ABC News policy. ABC News said it did license the home video and photographs that you'll see in the report.

The term means that a news division pays a fee for material it uses
**snip**

if someone can help me I have it up in another window it's in the orlando sentinel thanks shine

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back