Daily updates - Friday, Sept. 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
if someone can help me I have it up in another window it's in the orlando sentinel thanks shine

Right click on the web address and click on copy

then right click on a reply window here and click on paste.

I hope that helps.

this is a link i found talking about the agent/money issue

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/cindy-george-an.html

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Barbara West shared this news from the ABC newsmagazine: "Cindy and George Anthony now have an agent representing them who is demanding money for any new interview."

Their attorney, Mark NeJame, told the Sentinel that is not true.

The little girl's grandparents participate in the "20/20" interview at 10 tonight on WFTV. But Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, is not interviewed.

ABC did not pay the grandparents -- paying for interviews is against ABC News policy. ABC News said it did license the home video and photographs that you'll see in the report.

The term means that a news division pays a fee for material it uses **snip**

Oh well, that makes it all better then. :bang:

Suzi thanks it did but on the bottom of page 4 shin has the link Maybe I'll be able to do it the next time

Just heard on 9 that sheriff deputies and dogs are in the neighborhood of the Anthony's, looking through neighbor's yards. No one knows why and it was a real quick clip with video. Very quick, I almost missed it. So gotta wonder, what is going on??

Cindy was looking for a web cam earlier. Might be connected.

here is the link for the telephone interview with Todd Black of the PR firm and Ellen Vargas from 20/20. You have to watch the whole thing, Casey's release from jail, protesters and her wild ride back home.http://www.wftv.com/video/17403948/index.html
watch the one titled Team Coverage.

According to the news I just heard here in Orlando, the Anthony's have hired an agent and Vargas was on stating that it is 20/20's policy that they DO NOT pay for interviews. Also, I saw the SO with dogs searching the neighborhood. There is NO LINK at this time, but when it is posted, I will put it here. Also, Jose Baez has hired a PR firm and they claim they are the ones who got people/corporations to donate for KC bond.

Corporatons?

Oh boy! That is someone elses money. The investers might have a fit over this. This wouldn't be a 'tax write off' either.

Corporations can be boycotted. No wonder they want this on the down low.

I soooooooo can't wait to find out the who is who on that deal.

Corporatons?

Oh boy! That is someone elses money. The investers might have a fit over this. This wouldn't be a 'tax write off' either.

Boycott

That's what we have to do to get the corporations to listen. Publicly berate them and ruin their PR. It's not hard to do.

Corporatons?

Exactly, if they did something to be proud of in the public eye, they wouldn't be hiding or making lame statements.

On a more positive note, All of Cindy's lies could be used aginst her in court - it helped nail Scott Peterson with all his lies. Maybe we could arrange for Cindy to have adjoining cells with Casey. Good evidence for her obstructing justice imo.

On a more positive note, All of Cindy's lies could be used aginst her in court - it helped nail Scott Peterson with all his lies. Maybe we could arrange for Cindy to have adjoining cells with Casey. Good evidence for her obstructing justice imo.

They can have matching jumpsuits.:behindbar

Do y'all remember that young lady that phone LP and had it on her website - seems like that website is no longer in service...hmmmm...wonder why she took it down?

Here's the link that will take you to to a deleted page.
http://www.myspace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life

I thought she took it down because there was some question about the legality of whether she could publicly post 1 party recorded conversations, depending on what state the other party was in. There was a concern she might be sued.

Do y'all remember that young lady that phone LP and had it on her website - seems like that website is no longer in service...hmmmm...wonder why she took it down?

Here's the link that will take you to to a deleted page.
http://www.myspace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life

Hey Suki! I was listening to a rant she had posted yesterday where she was really going off about the chloroform found in Caseys trunk. She was really wound up....dropping the F Bomb a few times (among others) and even said at one point "I dont give a %#$@@%!!! MySPACE can delete me if they want to! So I'm thinking maybe they did! lol Of course I'm not sure if they did or not but I wouldnt doubt it. Just a thought. :)

I thought she took it down because there was some question about the legality of whether she could publicly post 1 party recorded conversations, depending on what state the other party was in. There was a concern she might be sued.

She was getting some really ugly comments and emails from people, I talked to her the other night. Her name is Rachael. She at first just took down the audio tapes but people kept sending her hate mail and saying she was just a redneck hick looking for attention. It was really sad.....she is only trying to get answers like everyone else

Dont know if anyone caught this last bit.. thought I would repost if so.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

<snipped>

Press Corps Media, a group claiming to help Jose Baez with media requests told Eyewitness News national organizations and a dozen individuals who support Casey came forward to help. A Press Corps Media representative told Eyewitness News they have additional money set aside to post another bond if Casey is re-arrested and put back in jail.
Todd Black said, &#8220;No media outlet paid to get her out&#8230; No production company paid to get her out&#8230; I cannot discuss organizations or individuals we are in contact with regarding bail."
Press Corps Media said the groups were required to sign confidentiality agreements.

She was getting some really ugly comments and emails from people, I talked to her the other night. Her name is Rachael. She at first just took down the audio tapes but people kept sending her hate mail and saying she was just a redneck hick looking for attention. It was really sad.....she is only trying to get answers like everyone else
Yet, to listen to Cindy, it's only the Anthonys who are getting threats.

Dont know if anyone caught this last bit.. thought I would repost if so.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

<snipped>

Press Corps Media, a group claiming to help Jose Baez with media requests told Eyewitness News national organizations and a dozen individuals who support Casey came forward to help. A Press Corps Media representative told Eyewitness News they have additional money set aside to post another bond if Casey is re-arrested and put back in jail.
Todd Black said, “No media outlet paid to get her out… No production company paid to get her out… I cannot discuss organizations or individuals we are in contact with regarding bail."
Press Corps Media said the groups were required to sign confidentiality agreements.

Sounds like more perfume on a pig to me

this is a link i found talking about the agent/money issue

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/cindy-george-an.html

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Barbara West shared this news from the ABC newsmagazine: "Cindy and George Anthony now have an agent representing them who is demanding money for any new interview."

Their attorney, Mark NeJame, told the Sentinel that is not true.

The little girl's grandparents participate in the "20/20" interview at 10 tonight on WFTV. But Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, is not interviewed.

ABC did not pay the grandparents -- paying for interviews is against ABC News policy. ABC News said it did license the home video and photographs that you'll see in the report.

The term means that a news division pays a fee for material it uses
**snip**

How odd. When I go to my online TV Guide show lineup for tonite it
specifically says, Caylee's MOTHER, a person of interest, will be interviewed!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back