Daily updates - Friday, Sept. 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dont know if anyone caught this last bit.. thought I would repost if so.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

<snipped>

Press Corps Media, a group claiming to help Jose Baez with media requests told Eyewitness News national organizations and a dozen individuals who support Casey came forward to help. A Press Corps Media representative told Eyewitness News they have additional money set aside to post another bond if Casey is re-arrested and put back in jail.
Todd Black said, “No media outlet paid to get her out… No production company paid to get her out… I cannot discuss organizations or individuals we are in contact with regarding bail."

Press Corps Media said the groups were required to sign confidentiality agreements.

Are they sure it wasn't money to help find Caylee??? I'm rather worried that folks might have been confused what the money was going for. Seriouslly! I mean, she was safe in Jail. She was kept in 'special' care at the jail. It's not like she was put in scary general population. Folks knew where she was. Not the same with Caylee.:mad::furious:

Are they sure it wasn't money to help find Caylee??? I'm rather worried that folks might have been confused what the money was going for. Seriouslly! I mean, she was safe in Jail. She was kept in 'special' care at the jail. It's not like she was put in scary general population. Folks knew where she was. Not the same with Caylee.:mad::furious:

I have info from a very reliable source that she was in general population and that all she did when she was in this last time was stay glued to the TV so she could see herself. I cannot reveal my source, but it is reliable.

Just heard on 9 that sheriff deputies and dogs are in the neighborhood of the Anthony's, looking through neighbor's yards. No one knows why and it was a real quick clip with video. Very quick, I almost missed it. So gotta wonder, what is going on??

"She is really close to home"

:furious:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Looks like I didn't have to send that email to the HOA Prez after all. Maybe he reads here. Thanks Chickasaw Oaks HOA Prez! Looks like the Anthonys finally had to obey a rule for a change.

My mom knows how obsessed I am with this case and just brought me home a copy of the Globe tabloid with new pictures and an interview with RM! Do we have a thread on this?

She was getting some really ugly comments and emails from people, I talked to her the other night. Her name is Rachael. She at first just took down the audio tapes but people kept sending her hate mail and saying she was just a redneck hick looking for attention. It was really sad.....she is only trying to get answers like everyone else

well, what she did was completely illegal. her intentions may have been in the right place, but her way of going about it was wrong.

Here is a HUGE inconsistency. T said Casey stayed at his house every night after about the 15th of June (of course he was gone at one point and she stayed elsewhere)...BUT, if she stayed all night at his house every night, then why was her car out of gas at 7:00 AM on that parking lot, and why was she calling him late morning to come and pick her up when he SHOULD have been in class at Full Sail? Did he leave class to go and pick her up? And did she spend the night with him and wait until he left and WALK back to the location of the car or take a cab or something and THEN call him to pick her up? There is something BAD wrong with this story...HE IS LYING about SOMETHING.
Do we know his schedule of classes? Some classes there run at 1:00 A.M. I have a child there that has no classes in the morning. All start in mid-afternoon at the earliest.

Casey has official checked her myspace! Last time she was out, she atleast waited until the next day. Looks like she is already ignoring her parents and playing on the computer yet again. And the Caylee is Missing myspace (that everyone is suppose to friends request because they aren't updating their myspaces) hans't been logged into since 8/22 but Casey's and Lee's are logged in almost everyday. Well Casey's everyday she has been free. Just very interesting. You'd think they would want to look at the one that is suppose to be FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!!! jmo

Read The Globe with RM interview/ Plan to scan it today or tomorrow. Don't have much time tonight but what I got was, he thinks it was an accident and that casey was too afriad to tell cindy. He said he thinks Caylee is dead and can't think of any other reason for the smell, hair, and stain. He says he wishes Casey would confess so they can find caylees body, but doesn't think she will despite all the evidence. He said he asked casey who caylees father was and she said he was lees friend and his name was either Brad or Brandon(he couldn't remember which). The father was supposedly vacationing in Orlando for thanksgiving 04. She later told him Caylees dad died in a car crash a few days before her 2nd birthday and that he had ran off the road and hit a tree. He said she had a good job at universal and would often talk about doing research for the next tours. He said Casey came over too often up to 5 times a week, which he found too suffocating. Their relationship fell apart on April 14th but he says she was still madly jealous and would grill him wheter or not he'd been with another girl. He says he'd like to think that she wasn't seeing anybody else when they were together but he is unsure now. Sorry I can't stick around for questions, feel free to Pm me and I will reply tomorrow. These are almost exact quotes but not perfect, but I assure no exaggerations or inferences were placed on my part. It's what any person can read, i just didn't feel like making a transcript cuz i suck at typing(have to look at the keyboard.)

Read The Globe with RM interview/ Plan to scan it today or tomorrow. Don't have much time tonight but what I got was, he thinks it was an accident and that casey was too afriad to tell cindy. He said he thinks Caylee is dead and can't think of any other reason for the smell, hair, and stain. He says he wishes Casey would confess so they can find caylees body, but doesn't think she will despite all the evidence. He said he asked casey who caylees father was and she said he was lees friend and his name was either Brad or Brandon(he couldn't remember which). The father was supposedly vacationing in Orlando for thanksgiving 04. She later told him Caylees dad died in a car crash a few days before her 2nd birthday and that he had ran off the road and hit a tree. He said she had a good job at universal and would often talk about doing research for the next tours. He said Casey came over too often up to 5 times a week, which he found too suffocating. Their relationship fell apart on April 14th but he says she was still madly jealous and would grill him wheter or not he'd been with another girl. He says he'd like to think that she wasn't seeing anybody else when they were together but he is unsure now. Sorry I can't stick around for questions, feel free to Pm me and I will reply tomorrow. These are almost exact quotes but not perfect, but I assure no exaggerations or inferences were placed on my part. It's what any person can read, i just didn't feel like making a transcript cuz i suck at typing(have to look at the keyboard.)

Cool! Thanks for taking the time to share this! So her friends are finally starting to talk!

Yep, that's pretty much what he said, in the article.

Nothing really new, there, except the bit about "Brad or Branson," he was a friend of Lees, He came down for Thanksgiving, and was not interested, when she told him Caylee was his.

So, per KC, both Jesus/Jesse and Brad/Branson were Caylee's fathers, and both were killed in auto accidents.

How odd. When I go to my online TV Guide show lineup for tonite it
specifically says, Caylee's MOTHER, a person of interest, will be interviewed!

"Person of Interest" is one rung down from "suspect."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back