Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Bill Stanton say something to the effect, it isn't in their best interests to say anything, It may not be in Lisa's best interests, but it is in theirs or something similar?

This is all public relations and I think it is horrible public relations that is going on here. I hope there are lawyers involved with this all happening and with this PI making these types of statements.

If there were lawyers involved, I don't think they would have allowed DB to say on National TV she was drunk, IMO,

She may really just not quite remember what in the world happened that night, that is, she may remember only little bits and pieces of it.
Imagine waking up and your baby is gone and you only remember little bits and pieces of what happened. No wonder she cries so hard. IMO

IF there were others in the house and they had bad intent, something might have been put in her drink.

Has there been any indication of PPD, Post Partum Depression?

Didn't Bill Stanton say something to the effect, it isn't in their best interests to say anything, It may not be in Lisa's best interests, but it is in theirs or something similar?

This is all public relations and I think it is horrible public relations that is going on here. I hope there are lawyers involved with this all happening and with this PI making these types of statements.

Didn't Jose Baez say that it wasn't in Casey's best interest to say anything? I hate to keep making the comparison, but this stuff keeps happening.

I knew it. See, this was JI's first night working the graveyard shift! Time to par-tay!

Oh wow! Every day something comes out.

Could DB be saying this because it may just be her defense when and if they find Lisa?

If there is an arrest, and child protective services takes one or both of the boys, an interview will happen whether they like it or not.

Children are interviewed all the time with their parents when there is suspicion of abuse or neglect.
CPS can show up and interview these kids at their school and they won't tell the parents that the interview is going to happen. If these kids are not in school, CPS will call the truancy officer and also show up at the grandparents and interview the children. If the parents refuse, CPS will come back with a court order and take the children. CPS will state that they were unable to determine if the children were safe, so they HAD to take them.

Surely the friend would have come forward with the baby by now because if she is hiding that baby or passed her on to someone else she is now an accessory to the crime...

I agree. I didn't mean to imply that she still had the child. I was just kind of thinking out loud. Like what would I do if my neighbor was really drunk, and her kids were asleep in bed. I guess I would be most worried about the infant.

But I was just free form speculating. Like WHAT IF the neighbor took Lisa when she left that night. She knew mom had already passed out drunk, so she took the baby home for safe keeping. then what ? Maybe she decided that DI was a neglectful mom, and she knew a safer place for the baby?

Sounds plausible. So what could she have done at that point, being drunk and having a dead baby to hide.
The only thing I can think of is calling someone close, like a big brother, and pleading for help.

And now Im sure she got someone to thrown away those phones. I have a terrible feeling she put baby Lisa in a bag with the phones. ( much like KCA did.)
Im gonna cry again.

imo

Well one would hope if he knew, he would say something. It's his daughter too!!

Exactly, it serves no purpose for him to cover it up. The only way is IF it were something to do with the sons.

If there were lawyers involved, I don't think they would have allowed DB to say on National TV she was drunk, IMO,

The one attorney that represented the man who she recently got acquitted, said on Judge J's show last night that they spoke with her, mostly about that man's case, but did not retain her.

I don't think a lawyer would have allowed that either. MOO

Drunk could mean less tolerance for a crying baby. Drunk could mean not hearing a crying baby who had a cold and could have been congested. Drunk could mean that a baby gets too much medicine. Drunk could mean that someone passed out and left the baby somewhere the baby shouldn't have been left. Yes, drunk could mean that she didn't hear the person in the house but if she wants Lisa back why is she not letting her kids talk to the police so that they might be able to say what they might have heard of seen? If this is an abduction those children might have seen something.

ITA ! If Debra was not alone that night, and was drinking with other people, has she told LE who these people were ? Because if she passed out, and last thing she remembers is someone else being there, wouldn't she point the finger at them ? Unless perhaps they are underage, and she doesn't want it out ? But then again her Baby is missing ! and her older children were in that house, and likely know what took place,but can't be interviewed ? For me, the picture of mom isn't getting any prettier, more like diabolical.:furious:

CPS can show up and interview these kids at their school and they won't tell the parents that the interview is going to happen. If these kids are not in school, CPS will call the truancy officer and also show up at the grandparents and interview the children. If the parents refuse, CPS will come back with a court order and take the children. CPS will state that they were unable to determine if the children were safe, so they HAD to take them.

What if the kids are home schooled?

I hope Caylee haunts Casey every day. And I hope that if anything was done to Lisa, she is haunting those who wronged her also.

JMO

The media has released so many juicy details that turned out to be kinda silly when we learned the facts.

If this is a case of a mother's negligence that caused her baby's death, would the Governor still activate the National Guard to search? Yea, LE wants to solve this crime, but the NG?

I'm so jaded these days. I just don't trust the media anymore.

The one attorney that represented the man who she recently got acquitted, said on Judge J's show last night that they spoke with her, mostly about that man's case, but did not retain her.

I don't think a lawyer would have allowed that either. MOO
AND that case was about a father that had been charged with the child's murder - he was eventually acquitted - BUT I do remember hearing the lawyer say that the father was drunk the night it happened.

curiouser and curiouser..............

So will the children be called before the Grand Jury this week?

Quick question- when did LE first speak to her that night? When hubby got home? Is it possible she was still drunk? So maybe they knew right from then that something was wrong.
IIRC - 911 was called at 4:04am. Possible she's still drunk, imo. Absolutely LE would smell alcohol, stale or otherwise. jmo

No, your eyes are not deceiving you! I set my ray gun to "beam" and beamed over some posts from another thread. :kimsterwink:

Interesting development! I feel like a terrible sleuth by not putting the boxed wine purchase together with the probably she got drunk. :doh:

Honey don't feel bad. (HUGS) Lots of people buy wine in or out of a box and a lot of people don't get drunk when they drink.

Sadly this case has stunk since the day this baby went missing.
I just want to shake D and ask her why she drank so much--IF she did. Why not realize she had 3 children to care for, to protect.

I hope she's arrested tonight on child endangerment.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member