Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow! Every day something comes out.

Could DB be saying this because it may just be her defense when and if they find Lisa?

How does this possibly help her?
:waitasec:

If anything her impaired state would make her more responsible, if an intruder entered the house due to her leaving the door unlocked, or not being able to hear anything on the baby monitor.

MOO

What if the kids are home schooled?
If the parents refuse to let CPS interview them (and they can interview children in private), then CPS will find a judge to sign a court order to take the children because CPS couldn't assess if the children were safe. CPS will come back to the house with a couple of police officers and take the children.

The media has released so many juicy details that turned out to be kinda silly when we learned the facts.

If this is a case of a mother's negligence that caused her baby's death, would the Governor still activate the National Guard to search? Yea, LE wants to solve this crime, but the NG?

I'm so jaded these days. I just don't trust the media anymore.

What if LE Has solved the who did it part, but they still don't have baby Lisa? Wouldn't they still want to locate her?

I wonder if DCSF will get involved now with the boys still being under her care.

Very disheartening to hear this. :(

And what is the right thing to do, kwim? Should the children be placed with other family members? They must be heartbroken that their baby sister is gone.

:tears::tears:

imo

I soooo don't want to ask this question, but do we know if Deborah was nursing little Lisa? If Mom was accustomed to drinking regularly, or even an occasional binge, how might this have affected the baby?

When my son was 6 months old I had Mastitis and was nursing him. They gave me pain killers and I could still nurse. It broke my heart seeing him try to stand up in the playpen but the doctor said he would be ok.

AND that case was about a father that had been charged with the child's murder - he was eventually acquitted - BUT I do remember hearing the lawyer say that the father was drunk the night it happened.

curiouser and curiouser..............

Wonderful - guess it worked in that case so.......

I am not saying a single thing about this until I hear the interview tomorrow. I've seen too much media hype, too many sound bytes, and too many sneaky word plays to be comfortable commenting until I've heard it straight from the horses mouth, so to speak. JMO.

I have been told that when a breastfeeding mother drinks the breast milk has the same amount of alcohol per volume as her blood (much lower than that in any alcoholic beverages) and when the baby drinks a normal amount of breast milk alcohol is not present in her blood in levels that they are normally able to measure in the lab. This does not make it healthy for the baby, but in any case the baby is less likely to be harmed directly by the alcohol in the breast milk than be injured because the mother is clumsy, neglectful or behaves unpredictably due to being intoxicated.

If anything her impaired state would make her more responsible, if an intruder entered the house due to her leaving the door unlocked, or not being able to hear anything on the baby monitor.

MOO

I agree. But I guess she would rather have people think she was drunk and neglectful, than have them think she killed her own child and then threw her in the woods.

The one attorney that represented the man who she recently got acquitted, said on Judge J's show last night that they spoke with her, mostly about that man's case, but did not retain her.

I don't think a lawyer would have allowed that either. MOO

We watched the same show last night. :)

bbm

Why does DB decide whether or not the older boy is interviewed? She is not related to that child. Makes me think JI is complicit in this or he would agree for his son to talk with LE.

:seeya: saba! That's a good question.

Another point, if D was indeed drunk that night, this kind of explains J's look during the pressers, his shocked, stoic look.

imo

I hope they charge her with something........ would this not fall under child abuse?

If she actually made the statement that she was drunk, I think this opens up the door for CPS to come in and site her with "Failure to provide critical care". Just my opinion.

MOO

Since at this point we are only speculating that she said she was 'drunk', I think it may be to explain why she didn't hear anything. She was sleeping very soundly due to the alcohol. I guess we will know more when we actually hear the interview and see what she actually said. That is the only reason I could think of that she would admit that. jmo

COULD you all please stop posting until I catch up?
I'm 5 pages behind. thank you

lololol:floorlaugh:

I soooo don't want to ask this question, but do we know if Deborah was nursing little Lisa? If Mom was accustomed to drinking regularly, or even an occasional binge, how might this have affected the baby?

DB has stated that she put Lisa to bed with a bottle. I doubt she is nursing for that reason.

On an unrelated note:

I wouldn't put it past her, if she were already under the influence, to put some wine in the baby's bottle or overdose her on cold medicine to help the baby sleep so she wouldn't get in the way of her drinking that evening.

Also, IF DB is a regular heavy drinker, it is quite possible she had a black out. Which means she could have been fully functioning, although on an intoxicated level, and done something to the baby she really can't remember. Chronic alcoholics do this regularly.

Do we have any body language experts on here for the interviews in the morning? lol

*If* she didn't tell LE about being drunk it might explain the poly?

Looks like she will say she doesnt know what happened cause she was drunk..bet anyday now we will hear that she is in rehab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth