Dan Rassier: Former POI **Wrongly accused**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are incorrect on the cars....no disrespect meant but please do some research and review the case facts before posting. Misinformation tends to snowball here.

Then we must be talking about the person hypnotized who told the girl-hiding-face story.

IIRC the car DR said he saw where the girl was covering her face was the afternoon car.

Somebody was questioning how he could have seen her at night. I dont think it happened at night.

No, Rassier said it was the night car in which he saw a woman or a child appear to be covering their face. He wasn't sure if he remembered on his own, or due to hypnosis. He hasn't said anything about the occupant of the afternoon car.

No, Rassier said it was the night car in which he saw a woman or a child appear to be covering their face. He wasn't sure if he remembered on his own, or due to hypnosis. He hasn't said anything about the occupant of the afternoon car.

So he did not remember it the next morning after the kidnapping?

How could you forget or have to be hypnotized when he spoke of what he saw the next morning.

IIRC the car DR said he saw where the girl was covering her face was the afternoon car.

Somebody was questioning how he could have seen her at night. I dont think it happened at night.

So did he talk about that car or not the next morning?

He talked about all the cars he saw the next morning. One of those cars possibly had a child in the backseat, the one closest to the time of the abduction. Despite 4 comtacts with LE already, he went to bed and to work the next morning before revealing that. Is this regisetering in anyones mind?

He talked about all the cars he saw the next morning. One of those cars possibly had a child in the backseat, the one closest to the time of the abduction. Despite 4 comtacts with LE already, he went to bed and to work the next morning before revealing that. Is this regisetering in anyones mind?

Thinking about it, I don't think he talked about that car or there would have been announcements from LE about it.

you are obsessed with him and there is no motive, evidence and he doesn't fit the description Sas. human are you going to ask me why he's a poi?

Just to clarify directly about the cars DR supposedly saw based on my own recollections:

1. On the afternoon of the abduction, DR saw a tan Monte Carlo (the large car) do a turnaround outside his house.

2. That night, at around time of the abduction, DR saw a small dark car come in and do a turnaround outside his house. In the passenger seat, he could see what appeared to be a child or woman covering her face. I have never read anything about DR seeing something in the backseat of the small dark car.

If any of those details are wrong, please correct me.

Joy has done good work in keeping the case "moving forward," so to speak. But I think she got a little possessive when it came to the "Think Jacob" mantra and its use by others has perhaps not been accepted with grace and discretion. That's my thought.

When did the info about the cars come out? It does not seem possible that he said anything at the time as there was no description of watching for that car. When did announce his cars sightings?

I have been there but not on the driveway.

It was so many years ago and no one was talking about the farm at all at the time so the only thing I know is how isolated the area was and how that was the perfect spot for the abduction. It was so similar to where I lived that it freaked me out because I had children that age.

The R farm was not on anyone's radar unless it was on LE's.

Just that it was the perfect spot. Back towards the Thumb, there were houses on the road. They were not super close like they would be in a city, but they were somewhat close.

Then there was NOTHING until the driveway. Then nothing again for a ways untl the cul de sac.

I searched for a few weekends. The idea was that he was taken by car. The driveway was of no interest to me or my friends, Who knew anything about crime?

My friend called me at work in the am and I thought it was going to be for ransom. Who knew anything about pervs? Not me.

I went back and watched a few videos yesterday and noticed a couple comments on one of them that I happen to agree with.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
liberty larry 3 months ago
from what I hear, the cops pretty much know who did it they are just trying to establish probable cause to make the arrest
Reply · 1
Missing Kids Rescued Kids 2 3 months ago
+liberty larry Yes I heard that as well, hopefully he is found so his mother can finally lay him to rest and get closure.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[video=youtube;Uf_EHryxHI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf_EHryxHI8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf_EHryxHI8[/video]

You make a good point about negative feedback. Perhaps it's a combination of both? I don't follow the comments of her blog posts though I did read her post about getting the negative feedback and vibes from those opposed to her efforts; aside from that, I've just caught the bit about her conflict with ELOC's book and the use of the phrase.

Is there a link to this conflict?

Yes, people can move on from this incredible trademark issue. Reminds me of when the Anthony's wanted to trademark Caylee's name. SMH

I'm not sure that I used the phrase in the book, not that I recall anyway. I did use the phrase on the Facebook page, not realizing it was used on the blogs until it was pointed out to me. I changed my wording to "talking Jacob" when it was brought up.

Not a big deal, and there is no feud, so we should all move on from it, IMO.
If there is a steadying voice on WS.....it is ELOCsoul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734