Darlie Innocent? Then how do you explain... ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You're right; that is what he said. He also said the photos of the black bruises were not shown to the jury, either. Just because they were entered into evidence does not mean they were shown to the jury.

A. There's a large amount of bruising to
4 the right arm, but I don't see any -- actually by
5 laceration, there's none. But there is evidence of
6 bruising to the arm.
7 Q. Okay. And that's a pretty large
8 bruise, isn't it?
9 A. Yes.
10 Q. Where does it extend from?
11 A. It appears to go from her wrist to
12 right below where her hand is, past her elbow, up toward,
13 almost into her armpit.
14 Q. Okay. And then 52-E, that's an even
15 more close-up photograph of that bruise?
16 A. Yes, correct.
17 Q. If you could take these two
18 photographs and go along the jury rail so all the jurors
19 can see.20 A. Okay.

25 Q. Again, is 52-M a photograph of Ms.
Sandra M. Halsey, CSR, Official Court Reporter

1 Routier and an injury?
2 A. Yes.
4 MR. TOBY L. SHOOK: We'll offer
5 State's Exhibit 52-M.
6 MR. RICHARD C. MOSTY: No objection,
7 your Honor.
8 THE COURT: State's Exhibit 52-M is
9 admitted.
11 (Whereupon, the item
12 Heretofore mentioned
13 Was received in evidence
14 As State's Exhibit No. 52-M
15 For all purposes,
16 After which time, the
17 Proceedings were resumed
18 As follows:)
20 BY MR. TOBY L. SHOOK:
21 Q. Okay. Again, can you -- 52-M, is that
22 a photograph of bruising there to the left arm?
23 A. Yes. It shows some bruising to the
24 left arm around the wrist area extending down toward her
25 elbow.

1 Q. Again, Doctor, if you could start
2 maybe down at this end. You can come on down.
3 A. Okay.
5 (Whereupon, the witness
6 stepped down from the
7 witness stand, and
8 approached the jury rail
9 and the proceedings were
10 resumed as follows:)
13 (Whereupon, the following
14 mentioned item was
15 marked for
16 identification only
17 as State's Exhibit 52-N,
18 after which time the
19 proceedings were
20 resumed on the record
21 in open court, as
22 follows:)

24 BY MR. TOBY L. SHOOK:
25 Q. And again, Doctor, is 52-N a closer up

1 photograph of that wound?
2 A. Yes.

http://www.justicefordarlie.net/transcripts/volumes/vol-30.php#3

Look what I found in the transcripts:

116013 PAIGE CAMPBELL,
15 was called as a witness, for the State of Texas, having
16 been first duly sworn by the Court to speak the truth,
17 the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, testified in
18 open court, as follows:

22 Q. Okay. Let me show you some photos
23 that have been marked State's Exhibits 52-C and 52-B. Do
24 those photos show some bruising, extensive bruising to
25 the right arm; is that right?

1 A. Yes.

Now I have to go find these photos State's Exhibits 52-C and 52-B.

Do you have the book MTJD? It has the CS photos in it. They used to have them in the gallaries on the .net site...you might see them there.

In the AJ program it shows the CS video of the window. One thing that stood out to me when I saw it was the amount of junk in front of that window. A animal carrier right underneath it and a big animal cage right beside it. Hard to believe a stranger, unfamiliar with the house, came through that dark crowded garage without knocking something over, but that's just my opinion not a fact.

Have you ever seen the Forensics Files about this case? It's the state's case. It certainly changed my mind from believing she was innocent...that and the reading of the trial transcripts.

Another thing that stands out to me is the amount of blood running down the door leading to the garage, yet no blood dripped in the garage or anywhere outside and no indication the alleged intruder wiped his hands.

Cheers

Thank you cami. No I don't have MTJD but I am going to try to find it. I will also try the net site. I am also having trouble with the window thing too so that is why I want to see a better pic of it. As of now I didn't see any blood on the garage floor or outside the window. I would think that a lot of blood would be in that area because of all the blood everywhere else. I have also tried to think of why a lot of blood wouldn't be there if it was an intruder and I just cant seem to come up with a plausible reason. No I haven't seen the Forensics Files I will look for it.

Does anyone know if the trial was televised? I would like to watch the whole trial if I could. TIA.

Thank you cami. No I don't have MTJD but I am going to try to find it. I will also try the net site. I am also having trouble with the window thing too so that is why I want to see a better pic of it. As of now I didn't see any blood on the garage floor or outside the window. I would think that a lot of blood would be in that area because of all the blood everywhere else. I have also tried to think of why a lot of blood wouldn't be there if it was an intruder and I just cant seem to come up with a plausible reason. No I haven't seen the Forensics Files I will look for it.

Does anyone know if the trial was televised? I would like to watch the whole trial if I could. TIA.

the Forensics Files is only shown on Court TV, I don't think you'll find it on youtube, it was there but it's been removed.

No, the trial was not televised.

you can look in the galleries on the .net site and you will a video of the window, with the animal carrier and large animal cage in front of the window. YOu can also see the photos of Darlie's bruises. Albiet, there is a lot of red on those photos so they might not depict the bruises exactly as photographed.

I'm going to have to leave this case for awhile as I did go and look at the net photos and I am just sick. I really think Darlie or Darrin or even both of them did do this horrible murder. O dear God.

I'm going to have to leave this case for awhile as I did go and look at the net photos and I am just sick. I really think Darlie or Darrin or even both of them did do this horrible murder. O dear God.

Oh Wonders I am so sorry, I should have warned you those pics were graphic.

Okay; after two days of reading, reading, reading (here and all sorts of other sites,) I have no more doubts. She's guilty as all get-out.

Cami, you wouldn't believe how many times I've ran across your name in Cyberspace, LOL!

Funny thing happened a little bit ago: I went out front to retrieve the mail and I was thinking about what Darin said to Walling, about "This must be the biggest thing Rowlett has ever had." I looked up and saw a police car; it was Chief Walling waving at me. :crazy:

(I still think Darin helped stage the CS, though.) :twocents:

Okay; after two days of reading, reading, reading (here and all sorts of other sites,) I have no more doubts. She's guilty as all get-out.

Cami, you wouldn't believe how many times I've ran across your name in Cyberspace, LOL!

Funny thing happened a little bit ago: I went out front to retrieve the mail and I was thinking about what Darin said to Walling, about "This must be the biggest thing Rowlett has ever had." I looked up and saw a police car; it was Chief Walling waving at me. :crazy:

(I still think Darin helped stage the CS, though.) :twocents:

aaaaaaaaahahahahahaha Say hi to Chief Walling for me, oh my that made me laugh.

Yes, I have posted on several sites that have Darlie discussions and Jeff MacDonald discussions...only two cases I know like the back of my hand.

I like many started out believing Darlie was innocent. Until I read the transcripts and saw the FF program.

Thank you so much PassTheMotrin, Wow...That juror says they convicted her on the silly string tape...(Shocked) but if they had seen the rest of the tape they may not have. DEFENSE fault.
Finger prints of the boys weren't taken at Autopsy. I am in shock over that.
The officer on the scene had made up his mind before he left that house that Darlie did it. I also read this today in the transcripts.

Just on this show alone this women needs a new trial.

ETA: I am going to watch that again later to make sure of what I said.

No, the officer did not make up his mind that Darlie had done it before he left the house. That was Jim Cron, a retired officer, a CS analyst and he stated he could tell that it was an inside job, not that Darlie had done it. Amateur criminals like Darlie just don't understand that the cops can see a staged crime scene immediately. Homicide detectives are trained to do their jobs and they have had lots of experience....like Cron. His credentials are impeccable.

The first suspicious thing was the fence, gate and alleged entrance/exit window. The gate was heavy and dragged on the ground, yet it was shut firmly when LE arrived. This is suspicious to LE....why would an intruder running from a murder scene take the time to shut the gate?

The fence was white, no blood, scuff marks, etc on the fence. No one went over the fence to avoid the dragging gate.

Mulch under the window beside the entrance/exit window. The quickest way to the fence was to run through this mulch...no evidence anyone ran through it..it was wet, no footprints.

Security light...taking the concrete path caused the security lights to come on...they stayed on for 18 minutes.....no security lights on when LE arrived.

Those are just a few things that made LE suspicious right away. Of course and Darin's stupid comments didn't help, that's why Patterson suspected Darin until the CS evidence started to come back.

LOL! I will tell him, Cami. I'll see him Saturday afternoon. Rowlett CERT is helping out at the annual Shoots and Ladders game. It's the police/firefighter's softball game. (I am a CERT member.)

That man looks great in uniform, LOL!

LOL! I will tell him, Cami. I'll see him Saturday afternoon. Rowlett CERT is helping out at the annual Shoots and Ladders game. It's the police/firefighter's softball game. (I am a CERT member.)

That man looks great in uniform, LOL!

If you don't mind my asking, what changed your mind? About Darlie I mean.

If you don't mind my asking, what changed your mind? About Darlie I mean.

Revisiting the case. When it happened in 1996, we were in the process of buying our house here. I had four small children at the time and I was worried there was a killer on the loose. After she was found guilty, I didn't really give it anymore thought, especially since there have been no crimes like that here since then.

After I found WS is when I started looking into it again. I was pretty sure she was guilty, but thought maybe there was a chance she didn't do it due to all the appeals, etc.

I had also never seen the photos. Now I'm convinced of her guilt.

What about the cut on her neck. It was within cetemeters of her caraded artery. I had surgery that deep in my neck. She DID NOT do that to herself. Also if you saw the pictures she had bruises all over both arm. She was beat to HELL.

What about the cut on her neck. It was within cetemeters of her caraded artery. I had surgery that deep in my neck. She DID NOT do that to herself. Also if you saw the pictures she had bruises all over both arm. She was beat to HELL.

Your right-she did not do that to herself-she had help-Darin.

IMO

I absolutely believe that Darlie never intended to cut that close to her carotid. She was undoubtedly agitated and full of adrenaline. Her hands were probably shaking. She was probably in a haze. Even intending to kill her sons, there had to be fear there. She had to be completely amazed by what she was doing. She was probably a little excited, too, and relieved to be getting it over with.

Maybe she underestimated her own strength, or the sharpness of the knife. People really like to use the neck wound as evidence she didn't do it, but I just don't understand it. Someone unbalanced enough and rageful enough to slaughter her two little boys can't really be trusted to fake a wound with surgical precision. And maybe, just for a moment, she looked at the carnage of those two precious little guys and wanted to kill herself. In Darlie's case, though, I'm not sure she has ever felt remorse.

There is no evidence of Darlie innocence.

Never will be and never has.

You can come up with conjecture, speculation, stories, criticism, but all those do not equal evidence.

Dalie was convicted by a jury and she is where she belongs.

There is no evidence of Darlie innocence.

Never will be and never has.

You can come up with conjecture, speculation, stories, criticism, but all those do not equal evidence.

Dalie was convicted by a jury and she is where she belongs.

i suggest you guys check out kirstin blaise lobato, las vegas nevada.
no evidence of guilt.
shes still been convicted twice thanks to lousy lawyers, blocked evidence, nonsensical theories, prejudicial comments by proescutors, witnesses tesimonty being cut off.....ect alll

i suggest you guys check out kirstin blaise lobato, las vegas nevada.
no evidence of guilt.
shes still been convicted twice thanks to lousy lawyers, blocked evidence, nonsensical theories, prejudicial comments by proescutors, witnesses tesimonty being cut off.....ect alll

That has no relation to Darlie's case whatsoever. Thanks for bringing it up but it didn't happen in this case. There's more than enough evidence to prove Darlie committed this crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back