Darlie Innocent? Then how do you explain... ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That has no relation to Darlie's case whatsoever. Thanks for bringing it up but it didn't happen in this case. There's more than enough evidence to prove Darlie committed this crime.

so how did the bloody sock end up down the street?
i hope i got that info right. been a while since i checked into this

Some people seem to ignore the "physical" evidence that convicted Darlie.

That girl in LV won a right to a new trial on appeal. Trust me in appeals you put as many reasons for "a new" trial as possible.

She was granted a new trial and again was convicted. Two trials, two convictions. No legal aid lawyers, two of the top notch lawyers in Vegas.

Seems that when a person does not like a "conviction" they are always innocent and it is everyone else fault when the person is convicted, yet again.

That girl in LV won a right to a new trial on appeal. Trust me in appeals you put as many reasons for "a new" trial as possible.

She was granted a new trial and again was convicted. Two trials, two convictions. No legal aid lawyers, two of the top notch lawyers in Vegas.

Seems that when a person does not like a "conviction" they are always innocent and it is everyone else fault when the person is convicted, yet again.

right. seems like you read those transcripts like ive read these.
then again juna rivera got a third trial based on the conlclusion that the dna excluded him as the killer and rapist........the prosecutor then sold to the jury that the ELEVEN YEAR OLD VICTIM had sex partners so the dna was irrelevent. just like evidence of a male killler(s) in the lobato case (mens work shoes in bloody foot prints, male dna on the victim) was ignored or excused awawy

then again juna rivera got a third trial based on the conlclusion that the dna excluded him as the killer and rapist........the prosecutor then sold to the jury that the ELEVEN YEAR OLD VICTIM had sex partners so the dna was irrelevent. just like evidence of a male killler(s) in the lobato case (mens work shoes in bloody foot prints, male dna on the victim) was ignored or excused awawy

OK, and since this is the Darlie Routier forum, please give us your opinion of which evidence points to her innocence. We would love to discuss it with you.

OK, and since this is the Darlie Routier forum, please give us your opinion of which evidence points to her innocence. We would love to discuss it with you.

i dont know that she's innocent. i dont know that shes guilty. it seems you guys have your minds made up.

my biggest point of reference is what if the dna tests implicate someonelse? and by 'someonelse' i dont mean darin.

plenty of people have been freed due to dna exonerations in the last few years to make this plauisible. if it happens will we sit here and say how unjust it was that she nearly got executed? or will we moan that a murderer got away with it, cause of a pre concieved notion of guilt?

course it's very possible the dna tests can further implicate her guilt (paging roger coleman).
its not decided yet imo

i dont know that she's innocent. i dont know that shes guilty. it seems you guys have your minds made up.

my biggest point of reference is what if the dna tests implicate someonelse? and by 'someonelse' i dont mean darin.

plenty of people have been freed due to dna exonerations in the last few years to make this plauisible. if it happens will we sit here and say how unjust it was that she nearly got executed? or will we moan that a murderer got away with it, cause of a pre concieved notion of guilt?

course it's very possible the dna tests can further implicate her guilt (paging roger coleman).
its not decided yet imo

Well actually not trying to bust your chops or anything but the dna tests in this case are grasping at straws. Non of the incriminating evidence is being dna tested.

Even her defence attorneys agree "it's a long shot"

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/localnews/columnists/jfloyd/stories/062008dnmetfloyd.1cc3ef94.html

Many of us here know the evidence against Darlie and it's overwhelming.

How do you know the 11 year old didn't? Is there medical evidence of prior sex? Honestly, the prosecutor would not have been allowed to even bring something like that up in court unless it were true.

ITA, then they cry the system doesn't work. Well it does work you just didn't like the verdict. It's always the cops and the DA that are blamed for the conviction.

da's can throw whatever garbage out there they want if a judge allows it. there was no evidence of prior sexual conduct here the da was just throwing one of those theories out there that juries buy up cause it's so sensational........he also used the possibility that the samples were contaminated, though there was no evidence to back that up either

ITA, then they cry the system doesn't work. Well it does work you just didn't like the verdict. It's always the cops and the DA that are blamed for the conviction.

till 5 weeks ago the "cops" thought carl probyn killed jaycee dugard and buried her somewhere. how'd that work out for them?

Well actually not trying to bust your chops or anything but the dna tests in this case are grasping at straws. Non of the incriminating evidence is being dna tested.

Even her defence attorneys agree "it's a long shot"

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/localnews/columnists/jfloyd/stories/062008dnmetfloyd.1cc3ef94.html

Many of us here know the evidence against Darlie and it's overwhelming.

long shots occasionaly come in.
like i said though i didnt say she was innocent.
and if the dna is incriminating i have zero problem going ahead with the execution

till 5 weeks ago the "cops" thought carl probyn killed jaycee dugard and buried her somewhere. how'd that work out for them?

Once again, no comparison. We're talking about trials and the system working or not working.

da's can throw whatever garbage out there they want if a judge allows it. there was no evidence of prior sexual conduct here the da was just throwing one of those theories out there that juries buy up cause it's so sensational........he also used the possibility that the samples were contaminated, though there was no evidence to back that up either

Yeah and so can defence attorneys. Like they do in every case they know is lost.

I'd prefer to read these trial transcripts for myself. Are they online? Did you attend the trial?

long shots occasionaly come in.
like i said though i didnt say she was innocent.
and if the dna is incriminating i have zero problem going ahead with the execution

LOL, there's more than enough incriminating evidence to send her straight to the guerney. No long shot. Go read the transcripts if you want to know something about this case.

so how did the bloody sock end up down the street?
i hope i got that info right. been a while since i checked into this

HOw did you think it got there? Darlie put it here that's how it got there.

Once again, no comparison. We're talking about trials and the system working or not working.

the investigative process is part of the 'system' as you called it. tell jaycee that the sysem worked

Yeah and so can defence attorneys. Like they do in every case they know is lost.

I'd prefer to read these trial transcripts for myself. Are they online? Did you attend the trial?

they arent online.
i was involved in prepping the case for retrial. i did a lot of the research on the forensics and pushing the issues to the lawyers.

the investigative process is part of the 'system' as you called it. tell jaycee that the sysem worked

I don't get the similarities between this case and Jaycee's case? One is a murder the other an abduction?

HOw did you think it got there? Darlie put it here that's how it got there.

oh thats right she had 40 minutes into which she killed her two kids, stabbed herself, never woke up her husband and the neighbors, and then ran down the strett and got rid of the sock.
yes i read that timeline.

I don't get the similarities between this case and Jaycee's case? One is a murder the other an abduction?

i was saying what was similar is the possibility the cops and das got it wrong. obviously they got it wrong in jaycees case.
then again they didnt have carl probyn spraying silly string at a grave

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back