Darlie on Court TV - The Wrong Man

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi
I read the transcripts.I really honestly do not see why they convicted her.It's not a good case against her at all.I just pray they really find out what happened to these little boys if something else happened to them.God knows and he's watching over them and holding them now.

suzanne

I am not part of the popularity vote but I do agree with you Suzanne. I don't care for Darlie but do not agree she is guilty.
I think Darren knows what happened.
And as for the show "Wrong Man" I have seen an episode where the detectives inquired into a different murder case and ended up thinking that the right man was behind bars.
Hi
I read the transcripts.I really honestly do not see why they convicted her.It's not a good case against her at all.I just pray they really find out what happened to these little boys if something else happened to them.God knows and he's watching over them and holding them now.

suzanne

I have never heard a lot of the things you stated, where did you hear this? Even if all that IS true, then Darlie is still where she needs to be, but Darin isn't. I don't think she is deserving of a new trial, she killed her kids.
She is going to state her innocence til the day she dies. At this point, what else can she do?

It's just spin from the defence Dena that's all. When you read the transcripts, you know why Darin was outside. Darin lived in the home, his dna, hair, fibres from his clothes should be all over the place. The jeans were tested, etc.

It was fairly interesting.

I was annoyed at parts honestly. These investigators are so interested in this case, yet everything that someone told them - that most people already know reading about the case - they acted like it was brand new evidence.
Prior to cutting to a commercial they say they heard a story about Darin that could blow the lid off the case. The story about Darin was that he planned to hire someone to burglarize the house. Not big news.

The only semi interesting part was their interview with Darlie. Still no tears, but when asked if she were freed right now, would she be with Darin, she said no. When asked why, she claimed because she heard that he planned to hire someone to burglarize the house.

Cami, I recorded it on DVD, but missed the first two or 3 minutes while it was initializing. If you want to PM me your address, I can put it in the mail on Monday. I haven't stopped recording it, so now it's on Power, Privelege, and Justice. This one looks pretty good.

Yippie...thanks so much. I can't wait to see it....

Did anyone else notice she had FALSE EYELASHES on? When she looked down and to the side, NO ONE'S real eyelashes could be that thick~!

I wonder how she got them. Prisoners can order stuff from vendor catalogs, cheap makeup, etc but I've never heard of any being able to obtain false eyelashes!

Her vanity is something to be beheld!!

This show was so rediculous! First of all when the jail interview was done it looked very much like the whole thing was staged and rehearsed ahead of time. I felt like I was watching a play or something-that was bad acting. At the end of the credits it stated that ' all information gathered for the show was gathered from the defense team.

I however would like to know a couple of things

1. They stated that the 'mystery' DNA was from an unknown male. Where does it state that it was differetiated between female and male -instead of just unknown?

2. Darlie states that she would not go back to her husband because she had recently found out that he had set someone up to steal her Jag. First of all, she has known this for a while and I think she knew about it when it was first set up-like Darin is not going to tell her the whole insurance scam plot -please- your spouse is the one that would help plan the whole thing out. And Second-she just made herself look like a huge liar because after all they have been through the years she would not go back to her husband because he was going to have her car stolen? Oh yeah that's grounds for divorce considering you are sitting on death row for murder. She is not going back to him as we all very well know for reasons not related to an attempted stolen car. Please-- nice way to make yourself look like a total liar.

They kept soooo many facts out of this program-they even stated that the house was ransacked - if you call a flower arrangement tipped over and a pushed over glass top of a table ransacked then my house probably needs to be demolished.

This show was so rediculous! ...

They kept soooo many facts out of this program-they even stated that the house was ransacked - if you call a flower arrangement tipped over and a pushed over glass top of a table ransacked then my house probably needs to be demolished.
I know! I was amazed that the show was shown with so little correct facts stated. The so called investigators who did the show, never discussed the amt of blood found on the carpet and the fact that the foot prints found on the carpet and floor were DARLIES! Kinda hard for a mysterious intruder to leave that much blood but leave no footprints. :banghead:

They also never mentioned the fact that one of the boys blood was found on the back of Darlie's shirt. The entire show imo was a joke.

Oh my! I get busy for a few months and miss everything.

Same old same old throwing of Darin under busdom, only I'd like to hear more on the Darin Hair.

EVEN if it were true, why the hell WOULDN'T his hair be there. Hell, it's prolly all in the carpet (where she put the knife down and switched hands) and the kitchen floor (which she states that she was too busy running back and forth to ).

I'm still waiting for them to rip each other's hair out. It's dangerous for both, but I'm honestly starting to think it's coming.

This show was so ridiculous! First of all when the jail interview was done it looked very much like the whole thing was staged and rehearsed ahead of time. I felt like I was watching a play or something-that was bad acting. At the end of the credits it stated that ' all information gathered for the show was gathered from the defense team.
You are so right about the bad acting!!! You could just tell that they coached her, "OK, now we are going to attack you really hard in this next segment and say stuff about your lack of tears.." She looked so self-conscious just like a bad actor does and you could see how hard she was trying to act.

I wasn't surprised about the facts being left out because it was made to be one-sided. Are they having the other side presented next week?

Did anyone else notice she had FALSE EYELASHES on? When she looked down and to the side, NO ONE'S real eyelashes could be that thick~!

I wonder how she got them. Prisoners can order stuff from vendor catalogs, cheap makeup, etc but I've never heard of any being able to obtain false eyelashes!

Her vanity is something to be beheld!!

I noticed that, too. I do prison ministry in the Texas prison system (although I've never been to Darlie's unit), and I was a bit surprised that she was wearing them. I'm wondering if it was a special concession for the cameras (although Texas is not known for making such allowances). Very curious.

It was so one-sided to make it appear that there was a chance that her husband did it. They showed three seconds of the graveyard video - why not show the whole thing if she has nothing to be ashamed of? Darlie couldn't even shed a single tear over her boys. I don't care if 100 years had passed, if it were my boys I wouldn't be able to keep myself together discussing their murder. I can't believe the support she's receiving. I simply don't understand it at all. I think I've cried more for her boys than she could ever be capable of. I don't support the death penalty very often but I honestly can't wait for this to die. Giving her LWP would be pointless because she wouldn't spend the years regretting her loss - she never cared for those boys. However, she seems to value her life.

I noticed that, too. I do prison ministry in the Texas prison system (although I've never been to Darlie's unit), and I was a bit surprised that she was wearing them. I'm wondering if it was a special concession for the cameras (although Texas is not known for making such allowances). Very curious.
I think she has the false eyelashes on in that photo on the "fordarlieroutier" site, too.
Someone with her natural light brown hair does not normally have such BLACK, thick eyelashes naturally. Perhaps if she were Italian, but I doubt that. Very curious that the state of Texas would allow such a luxury.

It was so one-sided to make it appear that there was a chance that her husband did it. They showed three seconds of the graveyard video - why not show the whole thing if she has nothing to be ashamed of? Darlie couldn't even shed a single tear over her boys. I don't care if 100 years had passed, if it were my boys I wouldn't be able to keep myself together discussing their murder. I can't believe the support she's receiving. I simply don't understand it at all. I think I've cried more for her boys than she could ever be capable of. I don't support the death penalty very often but I honestly can't wait for this to die. Giving her LWP would be pointless because she wouldn't spend the years regretting her loss - she never cared for those boys. However, she seems to value her life.
I really agree with you. My gut just tells me that she knew that her husband had tried to hire a burglar, and being the spoiled brat that she is, she was getting tired of waiting for that to happen and had a fit of greed-driven rage in which she decided to take things into her own hands and somehow thought she would profit from this.

Darlie's Mom {DPSKEE} showed up at the CTV message boards lastnight....

http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?threadid=294044&perpage=40&pagenumber=7

I don't post here very often, but find WS to be the best spot for Darlie information and have read here often enough to know that some people call her "Mama Kee' - "Mama Darlie' and when the above linked new nic showed up, I was pretty sure it was her.

After browsing through here tonight, I came across an old thread where a poster here bought a book from her on EBAY.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16321

Darlie's Mom {DPSKEE} showed up at the CTV message boards lastnight....

http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?threadid=294044&perpage=40&pagenumber=7

I don't post here very often, but find WS to be the best spot for Darlie information and have read here often enough to know that some people call her "Mama Kee' - "Mama Darlie' and when the above linked new nic showed up, I was pretty sure it was her.

After browsing through here tonight, I came across an old thread where a poster here bought a book from her on EBAY.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16321
Both are very good finds, thank you. I enjoyed them much. Especially where she calls us the "bored women on Websleuths." (Heck, bored is exactly what I never am!)

Also, in the second link a moderator makes a good case for buying that book, Media Tried, Justice Denied. She said the pictures and the court transcripts in it are worth 100 books on the subject. I hope it's still available on Amazon, or Half.com, or DeepDiscounts.com - one of those places.

I had a male friend who married a female murderer in prison and he thought everyone in prison was innocent. He contacted "Mama Kee" and gave her lots of emotional support. Made me sick. :sick:

was it a new interview?? I missed it. Would love to see what she looks like now.

was it a new interview?? I missed it. Would love to see what she looks like now.

Still trashy but at least they coached her on lightening up or being a little more subdoed on the make up-loved the shiny lip gloss though it added just the right touch of 'trash' -not that I don't like lip gloss but on DR being interviewed and watched by millions you should tone it down a bit.

You are so right about the bad acting!!! You could just tell that they coached her, "OK, now we are going to attack you really hard in this next segment and say stuff about your lack of tears.." She looked so self-conscious just like a bad actor does and you could see how hard she was trying to act.

I wasn't surprised about the facts being left out because it was made to be one-sided. Are they having the other side presented next week?

Oh I loved the part when they went back and reviewed their interview with her and said 'and look how much emotion she has' well DUH she is on Death Row -you idiots -:loser:

I really was trying not to get into the aspects of her appearance, but since no one else mentioned it: What about the big mascara blob underneath the left eye? Or was it a big blob of eyeliner? And yes there are definitely false eyelashes. Haha, I don't even have to see the clips or watch the show again, since it is imprinted in my mind. The only thing I want to know is WHY?!!! What would possess someone in prison to wear false eyelashes?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back