Darlie on Court TV - The Wrong Man

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only way prisoners get stationary like that is when friends write to them in pencil on it and then the prisoner erases it.

Not necessarily. Texas inmates can receive stationery, envelopes and a limited number of other supplies, provided they are sent directly from the store or manufacturer. Mama Darlie could have ordered the stationery and had it sent in to her.

I know! I was amazed that the show was shown with so little correct facts stated. The so called investigators who did the show, never discussed the amt of blood found on the carpet and the fact that the foot prints found on the carpet and floor were DARLIES! Kinda hard for a mysterious intruder to leave that much blood but leave no footprints. :banghead:

They also never mentioned the fact that one of the boys blood was found on the back of Darlie's shirt. The entire show imo was a joke.

:mad: I watched the show with someone who only knows the history from me and what I have told the person from what has been on the board. With all the factual information left out, it was stated to me that after the one-side show, he could not give Darlie the DP. That is what made this show such a joke. It was so unfair to leave out most of the facts, and show the investigators being so pro-defense.

It was not even worth watching. I guess since she is so close to death, any measures taken to gather more support to keep her alive seemed to be the objective.

Gozgals

Yeah but have you ever seen this pic?

http://t2.images.live.com/images/thu...d8e6667e6ec208

Now you have to admit that her make up was subdued!
You are kidding, aren't you? She's got so much blue eyeshadow and pancake makeup on there.

I ran the video on the Court TV site of clips of "The Wrong Man" and I was able to stop it where you can really see her false eyelashes well, but I tried to copy the frame and it was copyright protected somehow. Those eyelashes are SO thick, they remind me almost of the ones we used to wear on Halloween as kids.

I really was trying not to get into the aspects of her appearance?

Me too, but let's do it anyway, heh heh heh.

but since no one else mentioned it: What about the big mascara blob underneath the left eye?

I noticed that, too. It looked like smeared mascara at first, but then later in the interview it was gone. They must have shot the fake interrogation in two parts.

The only thing I want to know is WHY?!!! What would possess someone in prison to wear false eyelashes?

A really cute C.O?

Me too, but let's do it anyway, heh heh heh.
I don't think Darlie's vanity is off-topic at all. I think it's part of her motivation; of what killed those boys. I think that she was (is) a very "high maintenance" lady, and because of her vanity and materialism, she flew into a homocidal rage over their money problems.

You are kidding, aren't you? She's got so much blue eyeshadow and pancake makeup on there.

I ran the video on the Court TV site of clips of "The Wrong Man" and I was able to stop it where you can really see her false eyelashes well, but I tried to copy the frame and it was copyright protected somehow. Those eyelashes are SO thick, they remind me almost of the ones we used to wear on Halloween as kids.

Speaking of photos, check this out on the .org and the blurb beside it. Will they stop at nothing to try and deceive the public.

http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/HerProof/CourtTV.html

I need that sarcasm smiley. I hadn't read on here for awhile, came back and didn't know everyone, so when I read one post I mistook the sarcasm for one of her staunch defenders. My fault though because I could have read some earlier posts and figured out it was sarcasm. I have heard the zaniest defenses coming from sincere believers before, though, so I thought the person was serious,lol.

So does everyone think she was forewarned about the interrogation? The response didn't look natural but I had heard she was upset after they interviewed her and felt like they had attacked her, taken her off guard when she thought they were coming in there to support her claims of innocence. Supposedly, there was no smoothing over before or afterwards. But remember all the other interviews when she is talking in the "little girl" voice? IMO in a lot of the other interviews she managed to affect a hung dog look. Still looks fake, but this reminded me of her quick turn around on that 911 call from the crying to the calm determined voice she had when talking to Darin "someone came in and did this" voice. I wish some of those other interviewers on the other shows had turned more accusatory. I would love to see how quick she can go from that little girl voice to a pissed off voice. I'm telling you, there was more to this interview. we saw ten minutes. They said they were allowed 40 minutes. I want to see the parts that were clipped. THAT is why I watched this. I thought the men had put her through the wringer and I would see a range of her emotions. I'm not impressed with this show. All I have ever asked is show ALL of the facts. I am not against her side coming out and I am not against evidence being reconsidered. But I don't want to see things painted to show a certain picture

I don't think she knew about it in advance but that's just my opinion. Remember too that we only saw a few minutes of this 'interrogation'. It was probably a much longer interview that was edited.

I need that sarcasm smiley. I hadn't read on here for awhile, came back and didn't know everyone, so when I read one post I mistook the sarcasm for one of her staunch defenders. My fault though because I could have read some earlier posts and figured out it was sarcasm. I have heard the zaniest defenses coming from sincere believers before, though, so I thought the person was serious,lol.

So does everyone think she was forewarned about the interrogation? The response didn't look natural but I had heard she was upset after they interviewed her and felt like they had attacked her, taken her off guard when she thought they were coming in there to support her claims of innocence. Supposedly, there was no smoothing over before or afterwards. But remember all the other interviews when she is talking in the "little girl" voice? IMO in a lot of the other interviews she managed to affect a hung dog look. Still looks fake, but this reminded me of her quick turn around on that 911 call from the crying to the calm determined voice she had when talking to Darin "someone came in and did this" voice. I wish some of those other interviewers on the other shows had turned more accusatory. I would love to see how quick she can go from that little girl voice to a pissed off voice. I'm telling you, there was more to this interview. we saw ten minutes. They said they were allowed 40 minutes. I want to see the parts that were clipped. THAT is why I watched this. I thought the men had put her through the wringer and I would see a range of her emotions. I'm not impressed with this show. All I have ever asked is show ALL of the facts. I am not against her side coming out and I am not against evidence being reconsidered. But I don't want to see things painted to show a certain picture

She knew the investigators were coming to interview her. Even if she just wore false eyelashes, all that makeup and an updo on a normal day-to-day basis, I believe she's got to approve visitors. Its not like anyone can just go and visit a death row inmate.

As for your comment about wanting to see the rest of the interview, I'm with you!!!!

And what I meant was that I don't think she knew they were going interrogate her like they did. I'm sure she knew they were coming for an interview, not just the type of interview she expected.

She knew the investigators were coming to interview her. Even if she just wore false eyelashes, all that makeup and an updo on a normal day-to-day basis, I believe she's got to approve visitors. Its not like anyone can just go and visit a death row inmate.

As for your comment about wanting to see the rest of the interview, I'm with you!!!!

Oh, yeah, no doubt about her knowing and approving the interview. It was a process to get it approved and her attorneys had played a major role in her doing the interview. I'm just saying what she claims is that she had no idea the format of the show involved the interrogation style that the interviewers used. She was expecting an interview where they went over the key points for her being "the wrong man". Supposedly, she was taken aback when they used this approach. I assume she thought she was going to be handled with kid gloves like the other interviews have done. Poor Darlie where she could whine and smile wistfully. Supposedly, afterwards, she was angry and thought she had been misled. However, as we all know, in the camp of Darlie, we never know what is true :liar: THAT is why I wanted to see the interview. I want to see all of her reactions to EVERYTHING they asked her. No way is this all of it. I want to know why more wasn't shown if it was so convincing of her innocence. If there had been more of the interview that was convincing of her innocence, they wouldn't have wasted all that time with Barney.

Oh, yeah, no doubt about her knowing and approving the interview. It was a process to get it approved and her attorneys had played a major role in her doing the interview. I'm just saying what she claims is that she had no idea the format of the show involved the interrogation style that the interviewers used. She was expecting an interview where they went over the key points for her being "the wrong man". Supposedly, she was taken aback when they used this approach. I assume she thought she was going to be handled with kid gloves like the other interviews have done. Poor Darlie where she could whine and smile wistfully. Supposedly, afterwards, she was angry and thought she had been misled. However, as we all know, in the camp of Darlie, we never know what is true :liar: THAT is why I wanted to see the interview. I want to see all of her reactions to EVERYTHING they asked her. No way is this all of it. I want to know why more wasn't shown if it was so convincing of her innocence. If there had been more of the interview that was convincing of her innocence, they wouldn't have wasted all that time with Barney.

They can't show the rest of the interview. I assume if they did, it would end up like MTJD. More fans for the prosecution.

:boohoo: yet another song and dance for Darlie.

LOL. That is my take on it. I made myself watch the part with her interview again and I am not even sure they showed 10 minutes. But at least I got to see more of the silly string than I have before, which is next to nothing. I do feel sorry for the sister, if she is feeling some guilt over that because she brought the silly string. Contrary to their belief, I don't see silly string as being responsible for her being on death row. I think that played a minor role with all the other evidence shown.

This makes me SO angry. I think I have yet to see even ONE documentary/show/whatever-the-hell-you-wanna-call-it that is NOT PRO-DARLIE.[/size]
If you get a chance to see "Invisible Intruder" you will see a show that is anti, but has such an insane IMO scenario I had to laugh.

I don't think she knew about it in advance but that's just my opinion. Remember too that we only saw a few minutes of this 'interrogation'. It was probably a much longer interview that was edited.

Oh she knew alright. This program was supposed to be broadcast in February....when her family was interviewed but it was delayed. She's just a con artist like all good psychopaths.

This makes me SO angry. I think I have yet to see even ONE documentary/show/whatever-the-hell-you-wanna-call-it that is NOT PRO-DARLIE.[/size]
If you get a chance to see "Invisible Intruder" you will see a show that is anti, but has such an insane IMO scenario I had to laugh.

What's the insane theory? Just out of curiosity.

Is this a documentary about Darlie?? I don't think I've ever heard of it.

I liked the Invisible Intruder, but haven't seen it on lately. I don't remember much about it other than it actually was saying Darlie did it. It was a nice change of pace from the "Poor Darlie" imo. Cami, you don't know why it was delayed from showing in Feb, by any chance? Her interview was completed back in December, so I wouldn't think it had anything to do with that. UNLESS it took that long to chop out all the parts of her interview:waitasec:

Oh she knew alright. This program was supposed to be broadcast in February....when her family was interviewed but it was delayed. She's just a con artist like all good psychopaths.

Just curious, how did you find out her family was interviewed in Feb? I knew that Darlie was interviewed in Dec, and the house footage was obviously filmed in Dec, unless they leave the Christmas lights up for months?

By the way, did anyone see the Dateline interview with Diane Zamora? I think she is at the same prison as Darlie, just not on Death Row.

Is this a documentary about Darlie?? I don't think I've ever heard of it.

Invisible Intruder is a Documentary about Darlie. It's a half hour on Forensics Files on Court TV. It's the only program that shows the forensics that got her convicted...blood and fibre evidence, etc.

It's an eye opener that's for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back