Darlie on Court TV - The Wrong Man

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/350356998348134/

Here's the link, the group is Justice for Devon and Damon.

It's a fantastic page - I've been lurking on it for a while :)

However, it appears that some members of that group are also members of Darlie Kee's Face of Innocence group, and are re-posting pro-Darlie sentiments from that page and sneering at them on the Justice for Devon and Damon page. I'm sorry but I don't think that's right - it's ok to dislike the supporters' arguments or even ridicule them, but I don't agree with infiltrating their page and pretending to agree with them, only to then cross-reference their posts in a demeaning manner on an anti-Darlie page.

No offence intended to ANYONE.

It's a fantastic page - I've been lurking on it for a while :)

However, it appears that some members of that group are also members of Darlie Kee's Face of Innocence group, and are re-posting pro-Darlie sentiments from that page and sneering at them on the Justice for Devon and Damon page. I'm sorry but I don't think that's right - it's ok to dislike the supporters' arguments or even ridicule them, but I don't agree with infiltrating their page and pretending to agree with them, only to then cross-reference their posts in a demeaning manner on an anti-Darlie page.

No offence intended to ANYONE.

I totally agree. If you join the Free Darlie group or Face of innocence, you will see they do exactly the same thing.

the latest theory of the Free Darlies is that juveniles left the bloody prints in the home, given that the prints are small. A gang of juvenile killers did the deed. Not to mention how juveniles managed to get out in the middle of the night or that their parents didn't notice they were missing. One more theory is an uncle took his nephew to the house to witness the kids get what they deserved!!!!! I cannot fathom that one, unless the kids were riding their bikes on his lawn or something like that so he retailiated.

No offence taken and none intended.

Their egotistical theory was that no guilty person, women specifically, could withstand being confronted in that way.
Weird thing, at the end of the episode they questioned her guilt but in an interview later one of the guys pretty much said she was guilty.

Very confusing.

If those two gentleman really did read the trial transcripts as they said, they would have seen all the incriminating evidence. I think they threw peanuts at her anyway.

It is very confusing. I agree, for me it's the blood evidence that proves guilt. Blood doesn't lie, it is what is.

I have found most of the primetime programs are geared to her innocence, i.e. American Justice, 48 Hours. The Forensics Files does give the forensic evidence that was used to convict her.

I totally agree. If you join the Free Darlie group or Face of innocence, you will see they do exactly the same thing.

the latest theory of the Free Darlies is that juveniles left the bloody prints in the home, given that the prints are small. A gang of juvenile killers did the deed. Not to mention how juveniles managed to get out in the middle of the night or that their parents didn't notice they were missing. One more theory is an uncle took his nephew to the house to witness the kids get what they deserved!!!!! I cannot fathom that one, unless the kids were riding their bikes on his lawn or something like that so he retailiated.

No offence taken and none intended.

Let me see if I understand. There are some of Darlie supporters that think juveniles killed the boys? That is just crazy. I don't see anyway a juvenile could have killed them. Their wounds were to deep and I would doubt a juvenile would have that kind of strength.
The Darlie supporters are really reaching!

Darlie is such a liar, liar, liar. She flunked her polygraph and look at her try and pretend she doesn't know the word conclusive. Why can't people understand it is the overwhelming blood and fibre evidence that convicted this woman...nothing else. Her husband's so called insurance scam is a lie meant to help her win her appeal, it failed and so have all her appeals.

I have the complete show on dvd, it's really not a good show at all. Forensics Files is the best show on Darlie, it shows all the forensic evidence that convicted her...like the cast-off blood on her nightshirt and the screen fibre on the bread knife.

I hope they play that episode here in Australia sometime soon. I LOVE Forensic Files.

The only show I have watched about the Routier case was, I think, 48 hours. They tried to muddy the waters and placed some questions around her guilt.

I have a HUGE problem with 48 hours. In the past few weeks I have watched a couple of 48 Hours shows here on the CI channel, and then gone on to the internet to see what the latest is (most of them are anything from 5-10 years old so I want to see how the investigations panned out).

What I learn is, 48 Hours probably show about a tenth of the story! I am not even going to bother watching it anymore.

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and have a great interest in the Darlie case.

I stumbled across this today on youtube. Have been reading/searching about the case for a long time now and have never heard this interview mentioned in discussions on Darlie so thought I'd share.

Darlies rough Day.wmv - YouTube

I don't live in the U.S/Canada so maybe this video with Darlie is more well-known than I've led myself to believe. If so, I apologise for wasting time - just figured with the video only having been uploaded a month ago some people may be interested.

Never seen this. Great find! Thanks for posting!!

Sent from my iPhone

I don't understand, this clip seems convinced of her guilt in a really obvious, in-your-face way - is this clip out of context with the rest of the show?

At one point during this short clip I even asked myself if this was a fake or done using actors, lol. I just can't see how such an elaborate, confrontational interview was allowed to be filmed at Mountain View - or why Darlie would agree to such an interview in the first place? It's clearly the real deal, I just struggle to place it in context :/

Yeah it had an almost Jerry SPringer feel about it..

Sent from my iPhone

I saw this show on YouTube the other day and I agree, very biased. Forensic File/Mystery Detective & Deadly Women did a pretty good job about the case.

Better l8 than never but I hope I can clear up some stuuf 4 u.
U stated that Darin was outside when police arrived, this is not true Darin was not outside -listen to 911 transcript- although I heard that there was supposed to be someone that claimed to be Darin outside also, whoever this was it was not Darin. Darins jeans were covered in blood, the defense would also like to know whose blood this is aswell, as Darin tryed to administer CPR to his sons it would not be surprising to find thier blood on his jeans. I never heard that Darins hair was on murder weapon but I did read that a female police officers hair was found in the screen. The fact that only one boys blood was found on murder weapon and the wounds differed could be down to two things (apart from the obvious assumption that there was another weapon). Firstly there could be a possibility that the blood from the first victim could be 'wiped' away whilst the second boy was stabbed. Secondly, sometimes a knife can make different wounds depending on how deep the wound is , the angle of the knife anf the force used. (Personally I think there may well be another weapon - maybe the knife found near the bloody tube sock). She was only tryed for the murder of one son because if she was found 'not guilty' she could be charged with the other murder. By the prosecution doing it this way there is double the chance of getting a conviction.

There is no knife found by the bloody sock. And yes it was Darin outside when Waddell arrived. All the testimony supports it from the officer and the neighbour across the street who was looking out his bedroom window.

Darin's jeans were fully tested for dna. The fact that they were not entered into evidence speaks volumes.

There is no knife found by the bloody sock. And yes it was Darin outside when Waddell arrived. All the testimony supports it from the officer and the neighbour across the street who was looking out his bedroom window.

Darin's jeans were fully tested for dna. The fact that they were not entered into evidence speaks volumes.

I agree that Darin's jeans not being entered as evidence does speak volumes indeed. I never did think Darin had anything to do with the boys murders.

If I remember correctly, Darins's car was being worked on. Darlie says that Darin gave him the car or he picked up the car, that could have included the house keys and garage door opener. The guy was his work neighbor which he states in the show, so if Darin needed the house keys back, they were just next door.

I agree that Darin's jeans not being entered as evidence does speak volumes indeed. I never did think Darin had anything to do with the boys murders.
And Darin wasn't on trial either so his jeans are a moot point. Obviously the defence found nothing since they got Discovery from the state.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back