Darlie Routier asks for DNA testing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think the results are going to be any different than before. But I am glad this is happening...when the results come in she's not going to have any more exscuses to keep her from being put to death. I hope so, anyway.

I agree Jessica. I think they should be done and then everything can be put to rest. I am glad the court came to this decision. Her time is running short. We don't keep them alive forever in Texas.

Im glad they are doing this as well. Now they can know 100% either way, I personally believe she is guilty

Im glad they are doing this as well. Now they can know 100% either way, I personally believe she is guilty

I think she is guilty, too.

But, mistakes have been made. I am glad they are doing the DNA.

IMO the niggling doubts and what ifs are another cruelty that goes with this kind of murder.

And what if the DNA tests show some unknown male DNA is present? Would it change anybody's mind? Would it sway anyone here even for a moment? No, the excuses are already coming out. Some neighbor kid. Next it would be Darlie's secret lover. Or the builder. Or the plumber.

I don't understand why permission wasn't granted for the bloody palm print?

sorry, but I would need something more than 1 stray hair from the carpet.

She's grasping at straws anyway!

Bring um on.
The DNA test will undoubtly confirm that Darlie is the killer.

I think she is guilty too. Such a terrible thing to do to your own two babies:(

I am undecided on Darlie, its one of those crimes that are so horrific its almost impossible for my mind to fathom a parent butchering their babies. I cant wait to hear the results.

I am undecided on Darlie, its one of those crimes that are so horrific its almost impossible for my mind to fathom a parent butchering their babies. ...

Hi Michelle.
Read the book,
Media Tried Justice Denied. That may help you decide. ;)

So how long will this take to find out the results?

Hi Michelle.
Read the book,
Media Tried Justice Denied. That may help you decide. ;)

I recently borrowed that book from Cami. So glad I didn't pay for it! Thats the most biased pile of crap I ever saw.

Excuse Me?!?! Maybe I'm confused,
Are you thinking about the book Hush Little Babies?

I am all for the DNA testing. I lean towards Darlie is guilty and hope this testing provides answers for all.

I need to get that book but its like $100! I am not paying that, lol.

I am with michelle on this one, I've always thought her to be wrongfully convicted. I think part of me though wants to believe that because I can't imagine somebody killing their own babies. I know we've seen it happen more and more frequently, but still, I'm one of those that doubt her guilt. I hope this DNA testing settles it once and for all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rutburca
Back