Darlie Supporters and Darin Routier

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
You got to hug that little feller plenty while God loaned him to us on earth. There is alot in life I can't change and the blessing like your link showed and the boys are more important than any material possesion, I find it sad that that Darlie found this out too late. Now that my kids are grown I look back and i didn't take enough pictures, I did take them for granted sometimes, they are grown so quick it happens overnite it seems. I don't have any little ones to hug on at the house still waiting for grandkids. If you have any at home don't forget to hug them tonite.

The last nite my son was at home before he went to Afghanistan I actually got up and he had fallen asleep on the couch, i spent the last fews hours I was with him watching him sleep like i did when he was a baby. I told you true He'll always be my baby. God Bless you and keep you
Thank you and I hope your boy makes it home safely. I think we can all agree that Darlie was not a very good mother. Maybe we can all remember that when we get snippy with one another.
Now about this other crap......

What is horse hockey?
Darlie not doing enough in your opinion to aid her boys or letting bears eat people who deserve it
What does this mean? I really have a hard time following your analogies.
Darlie would be dammed by medical professionals that she delayed treatment or interrferred with treatment. Instead she is dammed by others like Waddell who also just stood there. That is the Bear of public opinion I spoke of
She did not delay treatment, she did not do anything. How many times do we have to tell you that it doesn't matter what her first aid skills were? Damon was dying and he was watching his mother flit around the room with a rag pressed to her throat.
One second you're praising god for paramedics and cops, the next you're condemning Waddel for doing his job. He was a cop, the first one on the scene. He went through the kitchen, nearly checked the garage, but decided if he ended up being killed he wouldn't be helping anybody. So he returned to guard the front door. He was haunted by that child's eyes. Damon was dying, but he had light in his eyes. He could do nothing but try to get Darlie to hang up the freaking phone and help her child. 911 likes you to stay on the phone until help arrives. Waddel arrived about 2 mins. before she got off the phone. She was too busy covering her tracks by saying she picked up the knife and might have ruined any prints.
As much as I wanted to- hold my daughter in the ER after her car wreck, I didn't. I could tell she was "posturing" indicitive of a brain injury, so I turned around and ordered tests-NOW. A CAT SCAN, MRI, X RAYS AND 3 LAB BLOOD TESTS There is a doctor who also shares my name and the hospital staff thought I WAS HER. I never told them I was they assumed, Thank God I'm not a total idiot cause the test I ordered revealed internal injuries which she later had surgery for. The staff when they later learned I was not a doctor or nurse, asked me how I knew what tests especially the blood work needed to be done. I told them I was a cornucopia of useless knowledge until then I never thought any of it important beyond satisfing my own curiousity
Of course you couldn't hug your daughter! Sounds like she was already on a stretcher. Where do you live? What backwoods hospital was she taken to? I cannot begin to imagine an ER staff who didn't know to order those tests. I think I mentioned that it would have been different if Damon had been in an accident. You know what? I'd be satisfied if she had sat beside him and looked into his eyes, patted his arm, SOMETHING! Fine don't move him, but freaking touch him! Did you look into your daughter's eyes? Did you tell her it was going to be ok, not to be scared? I bet you did.
You don't need to use Darlie's behavior if the crime scene evidence says she did it.
The evidence doesn't throw silly string parties or leave much up to conjecture.
I have been reading the posts and looking at the evidence, it is very damming in itself and that is what i'm looking for enough proff that no one can argue the point
YOU continue bringing up Darlie's behavior. We have spent hours typing furiously about the blood evidence, the stupidity of her story and yes, her strange actions. Her attitude alone did not jail her. The jury was surprised that the public was so nuts over that tape. They weren't. They were busy talking about cleaned up blood and cast-off and her crazy story.

Jane, I am not sure where YOU live...but where I go to the hospital, the doctor SIGNS orders for tests to be conducted. He doesn't just shout them out to the nurses or the staff. Also, I guess I am glad that where I go, the staff actually KNOWS who the doctors are.:rolleyes:

Cowgirl said:
The mullet started with the shag hairstyle which guys and girls wore, and the back got longer and the top got shorter. That is where Rod Stewart came in. Finally we had Billy Ray Cyrus still wearing one, but there have been variations on hockey players for 25 years now.

I love the shag. My hair is in a shag now, LOL. Nothing like a mullet

Jeana (DP) said:
You must not know what it is if you believe one thing that comes out of Darlie Kee's mouth.

The cop told Darlie Lynn NUMEROUS time to do SOMETHING to help her boys. She just stood there holding a towel to her neck.

But Jeana you know you are leaving out the fact that Darlie was herself injured and this same cop also told her to "sit down" and then to "lie down".

I was just watching Investigators and a woman called 911 to report her husband was not breathing and that she thought he'd taken pills. The operator told her to get him off the bed and try CPR. So, pish on your theory that not moving a victim is textbook. I am not saying that Darlie or anyone else could have saved Damon, but I don't think Darlie ever thought to herself, "oh I'd like to touch him, but I'm scared to move him". Bull

SnootyVixen said:
Jeana (DP) said:
You must not know what it is if you believe one thing that comes out of Darlie Kee's mouth.

The cop told Darlie Lynn NUMEROUS time to do SOMETHING to help her boys. She just stood there holding a towel to her neck.

But Jeana you know you are leaving out the fact that Darlie was herself injured and this same cop also told her to "sit down" and then to "lie down".

AFTER the paramedics arrived.

THE BEARS

It would be a more fitting justice in this case as say lethal injection.
Regardless of who we think did it.
DARLIE
DARIN
INTRUDERS
SKINHEAD CRACK SMOKIN CIRCUS CLOWNS
any of the above listed
Well, Darlie and then possibly Darin also. No intruder, which means no skinhead crack smokers.
But, you know, clowns are evil so that wouldn't surprise me. The smile is a mask
42.gif

Jeana (DP) said:
AFTER the paramedics arrived.
High five Jeana. It really annoys me when people attack Waddel and say he also stood there.

I wish you'd answer my question:
I'd be satisfied if she had sat beside him and looked into his eyes, patted his arm, SOMETHING! Fine don't move him, but freaking touch him! Did you look into your daughter's eyes? Did you tell her it was going to be ok, not to be scared? I bet you did.

beesy said:
I can't imagine watching my son die without holding him in my arms. I wonder if she was afraid to go near him, thinking that he might be so afraid of her that he would give her away....making others see that she was the killer.:waitasec:

beesy said:
I was just watching Investigators and a woman called 911 to report her husband was not breathing and that she thought he'd taken pills. The operator told her to get him off the bed and try CPR. So, pish on your theory that not moving a victim is textbook. I am not saying that Darlie or anyone else could have saved Damon, but I don't think Darlie ever thought to herself, "oh I'd like to touch him, but I'm scared to move him". Bull
Beesy, tv is enertainment its not real. I've taken 1st aid, it was required of me as my daughters Girl Scout leader. It goes like this .
1. assess the situation, you cannot give aid to someone if it would also put your life at great risk to do so. Example used in class- a car wreck with a live electrical wire flopping around and on the car. Do not touch the car call for paramedics and tell them the situation, 911 will get a power co. person out there 1st.
2. If giving aid is possible stretch the person out if curled up but do not move them too much and be especially careful if you suspect neck or head injuries. You could paralyze a person with a broken neck.Check pulse,respiration, if absent proceed to CPR.
You would NEVER remove someone off a bed on to floor to do CPR. Doctors don't throw you to the floor in the hospital to perform cpr or use the paddles to shock you back do they? They do it on the gurney you are laying on. Being on a bed wouldn't hurt an overdose victim but you would watch for signs of them throwing up and then turn their heads to the side so they don't choke on it. Continue doing CPR until paramedics arrive. I am sitting here with a copy of the American Red Cross first aid book they gave us for future reference, I have never had to consult the book since taking the class, no serious injuries I had to take care of I'm grateful. It says in almost all instances you should not move the victim. Ask the Red Cross they printed it. That's consulting an expert, don't take my word for it check it out yourself.

It is easy to try and convict Darlie Routier based on her behaviors, what i'd like to point out is some of the things said about her are dammed if you dammed if you do, dammed if you don't. A lot is true and she lined herself up in that rifle shot years ago. Even if she hadn't and had sterling behavior and a more solid story she should be convicted on the evidence found at the crime scene cause regardless of her past it is what happened that night and that night only that resulted in the deaths of 2 little boys. Thats what forensic science is for to give us the answers.
Every defendant is judged by their behavior. In fact, their behavior is why they were arrested in the first place. Killing people is a negative behavior that is illegal. So you won't get any sympathy here about people judging Darlie by her behavior. Her behavior that night wreaks of guilt. Her testimony wreaks even more. That is why she was convicted. Not because she danced on the kids graves or because she jumped all over the front yard the morning she was arrested as if she'd just won the lottery and not because she cussed in the pawn shop or because she was money hungry. She was convicted because the crime scene evidence pointed to her and only to her. And just like any other defendant in the system she was judged accordingly.

beesy said:
Yes I did, between ordering tests. I can't explain Darlie's behavior she did lose a lot of blood could it be she just gave up ALL control of the situation to others. She couldn't deal with watching her boys die so terribly, knowing what they had suffered. Couldn't she be naive like I said and just let the rescuers rescue, the police protect and her just stand there unable to cope with the totality of what had just happened. You can't convict Darlie using her behavior you must prove beyond a reasonable doubt to me. My life experiences are so different than y'alls. What I'd do would be different thanwhat someone else might do.
If I have to bury my husband the way he wants it done I'll probably be arrested in the process.
So people can say all they want about tacky house, too much makeup, blonde hair, the boys funeral, the silly string event etc, it doesn't convict Darlie in my eyes and my life experiences with her. I can see and hear Darlie losing it on the phone, her voice is really freaking out the tones are shrill to almost screaming. She is not faking it this is Darlie in an absolute panic. If the paramedics had asked my Uncle to put a bandaid on a minor cut he would pass out. He managed to get my cousin to the doctor once, when he got attacked by a dog, but he had to put him in the backseat cause he knew he was going to pass out if he looked at the blood anymore. They lived in a small town so the dr office wasn't far at all. He made it to the parking lot before he passed out and my cousin had to go in the office alone and then get help for his dad too. How people react to stressful situations is as different as people are. People who knew Darlie, knew her voice could also tell you the same thing This is not faked, she is too scared, I can hear it in her voice.

Goody said:
Every defendant is judged by their behavior. In fact, their behavior is why they were arrested in the first place. Killing people is a negative behavior that is illegal. So you won't get any sympathy here about people judging Darlie by her behavior. Her behavior that night wreaks of guilt. Her testimony wreaks even more. That is why she was convicted. Not because she danced on the kids graves or because she jumped all over the front yard the morning she was arrested as if she'd just won the lottery and not because she cussed in the pawn shop or because she was money hungry. She was convicted because the crime scene evidence pointed to her and only to her. And just like any other defendant in the system she was judged accordingly.
But not enough of it IMO. 1 swipe on a counter doesn't make for a cleanup.

The knife evidence I would have to recreate so until proven wrong -accepted.

The shirt , drops splatters, and holes, We really do need some type of explanation or better pictures of these my MTJD even with a magnifier doesn't let me examine it as I think it needs to be. Partially accepted.

The holes- let me defend Darlie with her fault here she is dumb not stupid. No one is stupid enough to put holes in their shirt with no nicks cuts or wounds to back them up and hope it would prove an attack. Not even a skinhead crack smokin clown.Not even Darlie Lynn Routier.

The bruises cannot be self inflicted someone had to bruise her.

So far both sides have a convincing argument but it is the tests we haven't done yet like who does the pubic hair belong to, who does the fingerprint belong to- despite posts here the Darlie website says many experts have ruled out all household members, especially since they had the boys exhumed and could compare them. If new crime scene evidence proves Darlie did not do it I would be overjoyed for her and her family, at last this nightmare could be over for them. At last Darlie could grieve her boys without fear of what the public thinks. If the evidence proves she did it then I could grieve the Darlie I knew and lost somewhere in her adult life.

But not enough of it IMO. 1 swipe on a counter doesn't make for a cleanup.

The knife evidence I would have to recreate so until proven wrong -accepted.

The shirt , drops splatters, and holes, We really do need some type of explanation or better pictures of these my MTJD even with a magnifier doesn't let me examine it as I think it needs to be. Partially accepted.

The holes- let me defend Darlie with her fault here she is dumb not stupid. No one is stupid enough to put holes in their shirt with no nicks cuts or wounds to back them up and hope it would prove an attack. Not even a skinhead crack smokin clown.Not even Darlie Lynn Routier.

The bruises cannot be self inflicted someone had to bruise her.

So far both sides have a convincing argument but it is the tests we haven't done yet like who does the pubic hair belong to, who does the fingerprint belong to- despite posts here the Darlie website says many experts have ruled out all household members, especially since they had the boys exhumed and could compare them. If new crime scene evidence proves Darlie did not do it I would be overjoyed for her and her family, at last this nightmare could be over for them. At last Darlie could grieve her boys without fear of what the public thinks. If the evidence proves she did it then I could grieve the Darlie I knew and lost somewhere in her adult life.
O, come on. The pubic hair could have been tracked in by anyone, even the kids. We pick up hairs all the time. For all we know it belongs to the trash collector and one of the kids came running down the alley, it stuck to his shoe or landed on his shirt and fell off when he came into the house. You have to allow for such possibilities. Every single piece of evidence will not be informative.

The only evidence I see that might be worth pursuing now is Darin's jeans. Personally, I wonder sometimes if Darlie killed Devon but not Damon and can't tell us because of the obvious implication.

But not enough of it IMO. 1 swipe on a counter doesn't make for a cleanup.{/QUOTE]

No, but rinsing out the sink and washing the blood down it and wiping up some area on the floor and around the sink does. They didn't offer the evidence of clean up on the floor but it was found all the same.

Never say no one is dumb enough or smart enough to do anything. It just doesn't hold true in human nature. If it did, we wouldn't not have cops and attys who kill unable to pull it off either. Smart and dumb have no place in crime scenes. Sometimes very smart people do very dumb things and people thought to be too dumb have been quite clever. I've learned to just judge the evidence and not make such assumptions about who would do what.

The bruises cannot be self inflicted someone had to bruise her. {/QUOTE]

Of course, they can. The question is "are they?" I am not sure, but one thing I am sure of is that an intruder did not make them. If she had been in a fight or struggle, some blows would have hit her other body areas, not just her arms.

I would be happy for her, too, and the first to apologize for disbelieving her. I don't think that will ever happen though. The best she can hope for is a new trial on a technicality. If she gets a second chance, she had better wake up and smell the roses and then sing like a bird for Toby Shook or that new guy on her case. If she learns nothing from this experience, she will die for it.

Goody said:
Never say no one is dumb enough or smart enough to do anything. It just doesn't hold true in human nature. If it did, we wouldn't not have cops and attys who kill unable to pull it off either. Smart and dumb have no place in crime scenes. Sometimes very smart people do very dumb things and people thought to be too dumb have been quite clever. I've learned to just judge the evidence and not make such assumptions about who would do what.

I would be happy for her, too, and the first to apologize for disbelieving her. I don't think that will ever happen though. The best she can hope for is a new trial on a technicality. If she gets a second chance, she had better wake up and smell the roses and then sing like a bird for Toby Shook or that new guy on her case. If she learns nothing from this experience, she will die for it.
I hope truth is revealed too. There is testimony from an expert, Kathryn ? didn't read her full testimony cause I was looking for Bevels but -correct me if wrong- she stated 8 distinctive places in the sink showed clean up. In the MTJD book and also on the justice for Darlie site is a pic showing the sink, floor and part of an upturned vacumm. What is all that black stuff ,it is darker much darker in the photos than the blood, right under the kickplate of the cabinet.

Beesy, tv is enertainment its not real. I've taken 1st aid, it was required of me as my daughters Girl Scout leader. It goes like this
Documentaries are real. The 911 tape was played and the operator clearly tells her to get him on the floor. It's common knowledge that CPR must be performed on a hard surface. You tilt the person's head back as it is so you start out moving the victim. You do not use CPR unless the person is not breathing. At that point, why do you care about breaking the person's spine? I'd rather be breathing, but to each his own.
Jane, I am really not trying to be a smart ***, but anything you tell me, I'm going to research. So this is what I found from the Mayo Clinic
"Before you begin
Assess the situation before starting CPR:
  • Is the person conscious or unconscious? If the person appears unconscious, tap or shake his or her shoulder and ask loudly, "Are you OK?"
  • If the person doesn't respond, call 911 (or your local emergency number), or have someone else do it. But if you're alone and the victim is an infant or a child age 1 to 8 who needs CPR, perform two minutes of CPR before calling for help.
Remember the ABCs
Airway, Breathing and Circulation — to remember the steps explained below.

AIRWAY: Clear the airway
  1. Put the person on his or her back on a firm surface. Kneel next to the person's neck and shoulders.Open the person's airway using the head tilt-chin lift. Put your palm on the person's forehead and gently push down. Then with the other hand, gently lift the chin forward to open the airway.
  2. Check for normal breathing, taking no more than 10 seconds: Look for chest motion, listen for breath sounds, and feel for the person's breath on your cheek and ear. Do not consider gasping to be normal breathing. If the person isn't breathing normally or you aren't sure, begin mouth-to-mouth breathing.
BREATHING: Breathe for the person

Rescue breathing can be mouth-to-mouth breathing or mouth-to-nose breathing if the mouth is seriously injured or can't be opened.
  1. With the airway open (using the head tilt-chin lift), pinch the nostrils shut for mouth-to-mouth breathing and cover the person's mouth with yours, making a seal. Prepare to give two rescue breaths. Give the first rescue breath — lasting one second — and watch to see if the chest rises. If it does rise, give the second breath. If the chest doesn't rise, repeat the head tilt-chin lift and then give the second breath.
  2. Begin chest compressions — go to "CIRCULATION" below.
CIRCULATION: Restore blood circulation
  1. Place the heel of one hand over the center of the person's chest, between the nipples. Place your other hand on top of the first hand. Keep your elbows straight and position your shoulders directly above your hands Use your upper body weight (not just your arms) as you push straight down on (compress) the chest 1 1/2 to 2 inches. Push hard and push fast — give two compressions per second, or about 100 compressions per minute. After 30 compressions, tilt the head back and lift the chin up to open the airway. Prepare to give two rescue breaths. Pinch the nose shut and breathe into the mouth for one second. If the chest rises, give a second rescue breath. If the chest doesn’t rise, repeat the head tilt-chin lift and then give the second rescue breath. That's one cycle. If someone else is available, ask that person to give two breaths after you do 30 compressions. If the person has not begun moving after five cycles (about two minutes) and an automated external defibrillator (AED) is available, open the kit and follow the prompts. If you're not trained to use an AED, a 911 operator may be able to guide you in its use. Trained staff at many public places are also able to provide and use an AED. Use pediatric pads, if available, for children ages 1 to 8. If pediatric pads aren't available, use adult pads. Do not use an AED for infants younger than age 1. If an AED isn't available, go to Number 5 below.
  2. Continue CPR until there are signs of movement or until emergency medical personnel take over".
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/first-aid-cpr/FA00061

You would NEVER remove someone off a bed on to floor to do CPR. Doctors don't throw you to the floor in the hospital to perform cpr or use the paddles to shock you back do they? They do it on the gurney you are laying on. Being on a bed wouldn't hurt an overdose victim but you would watch for signs of them throwing up and then turn their heads to the side so they don't choke on it. Continue doing CPR until paramedics arrive. I am sitting here with a copy of the American Red Cross first aid book they gave us for future reference, I have never had to consult the book since taking the class, no serious injuries I had to take care of I'm grateful. It says in almost all instances you should not move the victim. Ask the Red Cross they printed it. That's consulting an expert, don't take my word for it check it out yourself.
A gurney is a hard surface. So they don't need to throw you on the floor. If a victim is already on the ground or floor, do not move them.
I have never said Darlie should have given Damon CPR. I'm asking for a touch, a hug, nothing more from her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties