Darlie's injuries

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Goody said:
She is a he. He used to post at GAC with us until we ran him off. LOL! He is a huge Darlie fan, even went to the prison to see her. Ain 't been right since. He does know the case well, but 90% of his argument is spin. He loves to pick on Goody. Hey, Jeffiekins, DirtyMo was just asking about you...something about whether you were still sniffing a Darlie seat. :woohoo:

Goody you are never unsure of anything you say are you?

deandaniellws said:
LOL...So why Snoots, did you try to hide who you really were? Also, did you really go see Darlie? If you did, why? Do you think her to be innocent?

I take it you believe that Goody the First has spoken infallibly?

Goody said:
O, I recognized some of your views a long time ago. Ask them. We have been PMing each other about who you might be for some time. :blowkiss:

I guess you really got me.

SnootyVixen said:
So if I were to do a reinact of Bevel then what would I do? Get the largest buther knife in the kitchen and put fresh blood on it and then what. Get down on my knees and raise it up for another stab and see what flies off the knife?
Am I to use what would be a "comfortable" stabbing position for my arm or am I to raise it so high and backwards that it is painful for me? Wht will be acceptable. I want to do this but I want to do it only once and for it to not have people questioning the way it was done afterwards. I can wear a light colored tshirt and I can cover the blade in blood although I don't think the blade comes from a human body covered in blood because of he muscle tightening and squeezing the blade partially dry but we won't worry about that. Better to err on the side of too much blood slinging about than too little. I can take a digital photo of the knife after putting the blood on it and I can photo the tshirt and the surrounding area. I think I will do it in the room with the white tiles as blood will show up better there. Or should I put down a bunch of pages of white paper which I could then pick up when the blood dryed and scan and enlarge so that you all could see what landed on the floor.
Just talk to me and tell me what you want me to do and I promise you I will do it.
Sorry Snooty I'm not interested in your reenactment. Maybe someone else will chime in.

SnootyVixen said:
Do you dare try to tell us you DID NOT go to see Darlie? (Proof is still at GAC, you know.)

Re: post #313
Yes, this is what I am speaking of. linear punctate petechial hemmorage means that there were bead shaped areas of bleeding beneath the skin in a line across his neck there

I did some research on lpph. I found that lpph in and of itself is dot-shaped. It is NOT a contact injury. It often occurs in lightening strikes and is found in any part of the body. It is often a sign of brain trauma, such as lack of oxygen.
When I did a search for it, Ron Goldman's autospy report came up. He also had that type of hemorrhage.
So to say that Devon's lpph occured by contact with his necklace is false. It is not a contact injury. It is not a bruise. That's just like saying that petechial hemorrhaging in the eyes from strangling occurs from being poked in the eyeball with something, which as you know is untrue. I saw a picture of a colon :sick: pph it.
Puntact:
Having tiny spots, points, or depressions. Hemorrhage:

Excessive discharge of blood from the blood vessels; profuse bleeding.

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/hemorrhage
We've been spelling it incorrectly.

justice2 said:
Sorry Snooty I'm not interested in your reenactment. Maybe someone else will chime in.
I don't think we should endorse this experiment. When he bleeds to death, we might get busted for homicide. tee hee

SnootyVixen said:
That I do not know. But an uncomfortable one would be to have to raise your arm so high and backwards that it was painful.
That part of the experiment is easy. You don't have to bleed. Sit on the floor, raise your arm up and see if think you could stab somebody from that position. Then get in sort of a crawling position and do the same thing. You're so concerned with her having to pull the knife back far enough to cause the cast-off. If you do what I suggest, you'll see it's a "comfortable" way to stab someone. Besides, if you were trying to kill someone who was crawling away from you, how concerned would you be if your arm got a little ouchy?

beesy said:
Holy BLEEP! I leave ya'll alone for 4 hours and look what happens! Is it really Jeff!? The "ree in the pee" person! Oh how exciting! :woohoo:
It's always been him? I mean I knew the accent was BS, but wow I've talking to Jeff this whole time??? Wow! He's famous! Now, about this GJ Jane.
See? :doh: We can't be trusted! ;)

SnootyVixen said:
I think she gets most things right. So? Ya going to answer my questions or not? :D

Another thing snoots....Were you kidding about other things you do with chickens? :confused: The Voodoo??

Goody said:
Do you dare try to tell us you DID NOT go to see Darlie? (Proof is still at GAC, you know.)

Gee Goody, you're considered quite the expert around here. would I dare tell you anything you didn't want to hear?

deandaniellws said:
I think she gets most things right. So? Ya going to answer my questions or not? :D

Why are you asking me questions? Why don't you ask goody. She gets them right. I don't.

beesy said:
Re: post #313

I did some research on lpph. I found that lpph in and of itself is dot-shaped. It is NOT a contact injury. It often occurs in lightening strikes and is found in any part of the body. It is often a sign of brain trauma, such as lack of oxygen.
When I did a search for it, Ron Goldman's autospy report came up. He also had that type of hemorrhage.
So to say that Devon's lpph occured by contact with his necklace is false. It is not a contact injury. It is not a bruise. That's just like saying that petechial hemorrhaging in the eyes from strangling occurs from being poked in the eyeball with something, which as you know is untrue. I saw a picture of a colon :sick: pph it.
Puntact:
Having tiny spots, points, or depressions. Hemorrhage:

Excessive discharge of blood from the blood vessels; profuse bleeding.

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/hemorrhage
We've been spelling it incorrectly.

No it is not false.

SnootyVixen said:
Why are you asking me questions? Why don't you ask goody. She gets them right. I don't.
The questions were about YOU. That is why I didn't ask Goody.

SnootyVixen said:
No but it should not concern you.
OK...if the chicken wasn't a joke...you are sick and you need help.:( It makes me very sad to think you do voodoo stuff to animals. :chicken: I was hoping it was a joke.:(

SnootyVixen said:
No it is not false.
You asked me to look into for you. You explain the meaning of that type of hemorrhage then please. That's what I got from my research.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back