Darlie's injuries

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Were there a set of beads- necklace- broken at the crime scene

SOUNDS LIKE A POSSIBLE CLUE

Did they fingerprint the beads to see if they could find if out who might have ripped them off his neck. Was any DNA FOUND on the beads if they exist. Was any testing done at all.

SnootyVixen said:
Gee Goody, you're considered quite the expert around here. would I dare tell you anything you didn't want to hear?
That is not an answer.

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:

Did they fingerprint the beads to see if they could find if out who might have ripped them off his neck. Was any DNA FOUND on the beads if they exist. Was any testing done at all.
There were no beads found that I know of. Where did you get the idea that there were beads at the crime scene?

beesy said:
You asked me to look into for you. You explain the meaning of that type of hemorrhage then please. That's what I got from my research.
Wow, Beesy. I am impressed. You just explained something that went right over my head in the past. Apparently that marking on his neck is from the internal bleeding from the injuries and not something caused externally at all. That was one of Jeff's favorite theories....that Devon was jerked up by the necklace and moving about during the attack, backing into the coffee table which caused a puncture wound to the hip area, and stabbed, I guess, until pushed back down in his sleeping area. This Pet. Hem. blows that theory all apart. Esp since the hip puncture could just as easily have happened as he tried to kick his assailant. Another thing that plays into that struggle is the scratches under Darlie's chin. I bet Devon grabbed her there as he tried to push her away and dug in his nails. Ever wrestled with an out of control kid?

The beads Snooty is referring to were on a leather necklace Devon had on. There was also a shark's tooth on it.
The necklace can be seen in the autopsy photos and is listed in the report. The necklace was left on Devon so I'm assuming it wasn't considered a big clue. I don't know why it would be.
Besides the type of hemorrhage around his neck was not a contact injury. If it had been a bruise it would have been called a bruise.

Goody said:
Wow, Beesy. I am impressed. You just explained something that went right over my head in the past. Apparently that marking on his neck is from the internal bleeding from the injuries and not something caused externally at all. That was one of Jeff's favorite theories....that Devon was jerked up by the necklace and moving about during the attack, backing into the coffee table which caused a puncture wound to the hip area, and stabbed, I guess, until pushed back down in his sleeping area. This Pet. Hem. blows that theory all apart. Esp since the hip puncture could just as easily have happened as he tried to kick his assailant. Another thing that plays into that struggle is the scratches under Darlie's chin. I bet Devon grabbed her there as he tried to push her away and dug in his nails. Ever wrestled with an out of control kid?
Thank you. The M.E. didn't call it a bruise which Snooty said it was so that made me curious. She called the bruises, bruises. If a colon can have it, it wasn't caused by the beads.:sick: It sounds like it's a product of trauma since it is not a contact injury. That is the most important thing, that PPH is not caused by contact. Jerked him up by that necklace? Pish..
The M.E. calls the wound on his buttock a stab wound and it went downwards. That pretty much blows the table theory out of the water also. I think Chris messed with that photo in MTJD. He says he thinks that stab wound is blunt trauma. An expert says it's a stab wound and he says it's blunt trauma. 1000's disregard her statements because they haven't read the report or the transcript yet believe this kook. makes no sense to me.
If he was scratching and slapping and kicking at her, then she would have worried that she'd been marked up enough to give her away. In Darlie's diagram of her injuries, she shows a mark on her breast. Maybe that isn't a lie. That supports Dani's theory. And then Dasgalt's theory about her stabbing him upside down the 2nd time, that also makes sense. If he was kicking her, she'd have moved around, right?

beesy said:
Thank you. The M.E. didn't call it a bruise which Snooty said it was so that made me curious. She called the bruises, bruises. If a colon can have it, it wasn't caused by the beads.:sick: It sounds like it's a product of trauma since it is not a contact injury. That is the most important thing, that PPH is not caused by contact. Jerked him up by that necklace? Pish..
The M.E. calls the wound on his buttock a stab wound and it went downwards. That pretty much blows the table theory out of the water also. I think Chris messed with that photo in MTJD. He says he thinks that stab wound is blunt trauma. An expert says it's a stab wound and he says it's blunt trauma. 1000's disregard her statements because they haven't read the report or the transcript yet believe this kook. makes no sense to me.

Jeff pretty much agrees with CWB. One correction though, I think Jeff says Devon was thrown back into the table, not that he just backed up into ot. It has been so long since we posted together .......

beesy said:
If he was scratching and slapping and kicking at her, then she would have worried that she'd been marked up enough to give her away.

It happened in only seconds, maybe a minute or so though, so keep that in mind.

beesy said:
In Darlie's diagram of her injuries, she shows a mark on her breast. Maybe that isn't a lie.

I think the actual mark is just above her breast depending on how she shifts if you catch my drift.

beesy said:
That supports Dani's theory. And then Dasgalt's theory about her stabbing him upside down the 2nd time, that also makes sense. If he was kicking her, she'd have moved around, right?
The second time? Do you mean Damon? I thought we were talking about Devon? Or are you talking about Devon's second stab wound? I am not very familiar with JG's theories. sorry.

Probably not. The beads were not large enough to pick up a full print, probably too small to pick up even a good partial.

Goody said:
[/b][/color]Jeff pretty much agrees with CWB. One correction though, I think Jeff says Devon was thrown back into the table, not that he just backed up into ot. It has been so long since we posted together
One of Chris' theories is that Devon got up to help his mother and was stabbed by the killer. Then he fell back over the table with the killer on top of him..yep that's what happened.

It happened in only seconds, maybe a minute or so though, so keep that in mind

Oh I know that. beesy lost, what do you mean by that?

I think the actual mark is just above her breast depending on how she shifts if you catch my drift

Yes, of course haha

The second time? Do you mean Damon? I thought we were talking about Devon? Or are you talking about Devon's second stab wound? I am not very familiar with JG's theories. sorry
Oh fooled again. Snooty/Jeff said JG's theory is that one of Devon's wounds was upside down, meaning from behind his head. The autopsy report says "no direction noted" so it could be true. I just assumed that theory was accepted by the oldies on here.

Goody said:
Do you dare try to tell us you DID NOT go to see Darlie? (Proof is still at GAC, you know.)

Yes Goody. I am telling you I have never laid eyes on Darlie or any member of her family. Whatcha gonna do with that now?

deandaniellws said:
The questions were about YOU. That is why I didn't ask Goody.

Oh, don't let that stop you. Goody knows more about me than I do, apparantly.

SnootyVixen said:
Oh, don't let that stop you. Goody knows more about me than I do, apparantly.
stop being such a baby and answer her

beesy said:
If he was scratching and slapping and kicking at her, then she would have worried that she'd been marked up enough to give her away. In Darlie's diagram of her injuries, she shows a mark on her breast. Maybe that isn't a lie. That supports Dani's theory. And then Dasgalt's theory about her stabbing him upside down the 2nd time, that also makes sense. If he was kicking her, she'd have moved around, right?
not to metion ( my uncle owns a glass co.) the edges of the table are beveled for protection this. A large chip would have had to occur first then the buttock coming into contact with the chipped area. Did Jeff mention a chipped area?

not to metion ( my uncle owns a glass co.) the edges of the table are beveled for protection this. A large chip would have had to occur first then the buttock coming into contact with the chipped area. Did Jeff mention a chipped area?
There was no chipped area on the table. It was not damaged at all.

beesy said:
Oh I know that. beesy lost, what do you mean by that?

Just that he would not have been able to get too many hits in. Not enough time, esp if you consider that she would have quickly pinned him down so he couldn't fight back.

Oh fooled again. Snooty/Jeff said JG's theory is that one of Devon's wounds was upside down, meaning from behind his head. The autopsy report says "no direction noted" so it could be true. I just assumed that theory was accepted by the oldies on here.

I don't know. JG was before my time. I posted some with her but that was long after her relationship with the old timers. Mary might know though. She was around through all that and I think Jeana was.

beesy said:
The beads Snooty is referring to were on a leather necklace Devon had on. There was also a shark's tooth on it.
The necklace can be seen in the autopsy photos and is listed in the report. The necklace was left on Devon so I'm assuming it wasn't considered a big clue. I don't know why it would be.
Besides the type of hemorrhage around his neck was not a contact injury. If it had been a bruise it would have been called a bruise.
No time to bruise like we see bruises on our own body. Only an Me would be able to tell. I found some pics of Devon and I can see the necklace. This has me posing a question, Could have the killer ( Darlie or SHCSCC w BBJ ) TRIPPED over Devon. I've done it myself in broad daylight, trying to navigate my way to the bathroom, when my kids were on the den floor watching T.V
This is what wakes him up. He wouldn't automatically start fighting his mom if he saw her but a stranger would have evoked a quicker response. Darlie would have to stab him first before he would have started fighting her. In other words she would have to lose his trust first. Devons wounds were inflicted- while he was laying down, while he was standing up. Both???????????????
None of Devons death is in the trial transcripts. I did find a site justice for darlie that seems to have the transcripts.

Goody said:
There was no chipped area on the table. It was not damaged at all.
science wins again. No chipped edge no cut from table- not to mention lack of blood on the table edges only blood can be seen on top of table.

The glass top table was put upright but the direction the blood ran is obvious.

The edges should be smooth where it hit the table first. This I learned from reading that Blood Splatter site. No spikes around the drop.

I'm not thick headed ,I'm dumb-(lacking the knowledge) as a box of rocks on this subject ( how to interrept blood splatter evidence). Thank You for posting the links the have been very educational.

Goody said:
I don't know. JG was before my time. I posted some with her but that was long after her relationship with the old timers. Mary might know though. She was around through all that and I think Jeana was.

As far as any serious discussions went JG was gone long before Mary showed up. Mary is a relative newcomer. As is nearly everyone else here.

SnootyVixen said:
As far as any serious discussions went JG was gone long before Mary showed up. Mary is a relative newcomer. As is nearly everyone else here.
Mary was there when you came though, wasn't she? You are a newcomer as well. Not as new as me but newer than Mary and JR, aren't you?

No time to bruise like we see bruises on our own body. Only an Me would be able to tell. I found some pics of Devon and I can see the necklace. This has me posing a question, Could have the killer ( Darlie or SHCSCC w BBJ ) TRIPPED over Devon. I've done it myself in broad daylight, trying to navigate my way to the bathroom, when my kids were on the den floor watching T.V
This is what wakes him up. He wouldn't automatically start fighting his mom if he saw her but a stranger would have evoked a quicker response. Darlie would have to stab him first before he would have started fighting her. In other words she would have to lose his trust first. Devons wounds were inflicted- while he was laying down, while he was standing up. Both???????????????
None of Devons death is in the trial transcripts. I did find a site justice for darlie that seems to have the transcripts.
Actually quite a bit is. Both ME's testified and both autopsies were introduced. Police and paramedics talked about about him as well. Darlie and Darin testified about both boys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back