Darlie's injuries

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been a lurker on this site for well over a year now and decided it was time I join up.
1st let me just say that I love this site and didn't come here to make waves and start a war. BUT I did take offense to the remarks about rednecks and trailer parks...sorry, but I grew up in GA and also we were poor when I was younger, and yes, we lived in a trailer.
Now, that being said I must say I have always thought she was stone cold guilty and I would have to agree about the mullet, and I would probably retch if I heard Darrin talking about "livin' large" just ONE more time.
My thought on the bruises: I can remember something being said about Devon having a bruise or a small nick from a knife on his backside, leading to some people saying that he was kicking at Darlie as she was trying to stab him, and maybe thats how she could've gotten bruised.
I have read the three books on Darlie...would love to read MTJD but am not about to waste the money buying it.
Something like this just happened in my town, on the very next road from my house! I posted about it in Crimes in the news.

Kitty5001 said:
Cami-

Where is Darlie seen flirting with the cops prior to the burial? I got added to her myspace account and was reading through it- I think I gagged most of the way-seriously how can people be so blind and excuse me but ignorant?

It's in this article from the 10 year anniversary:

Link to Article

Those advocates won't open themselves up to the case. They oppose the death penalty...I don't think they care if she's guilty or not..some of them. If they knew the forensics or how much she lied from the witness box during her trial..how could they still claim she's innocent.

Funny but after I posted that I got access (accepted) to the myspace page for Darlie, I have now been removed from the space:razz:. HA-not too good at being sneaky I guess and they must be lurking in here too.

Kitty5001 said:
Do you think she has enough make-up on in that article?
LOL, I think she could put on alittle more.

White Rain said:
I've been a lurker on this site for well over a year now and decided it was time I join up.
1st let me just say that I love this site and didn't come here to make waves and start a war. BUT I did take offense to the remarks about rednecks and trailer parks...sorry, but I grew up in GA and also we were poor when I was younger, and yes, we lived in a trailer.
Now, that being said I must say I have always thought she was stone cold guilty and I would have to agree about the mullet, and I would probably retch if I heard Darrin talking about "livin' large" just ONE more time.
My thought on the bruises: I can remember something being said about Devon having a bruise or a small nick from a knife on his backside, leading to some people saying that he was kicking at Darlie as she was trying to stab him, and maybe thats how she could've gotten bruised.
I have read the three books on Darlie...would love to read MTJD but am not about to waste the money buying it.
Something like this just happened in my town, on the very next road from my house! I posted about it in Crimes in the news.

You can be poor and live in a trailer and have class. That is not what happened here. There is nothing in this case that leads to that conclusion.

Jeana (DP) said:
You can be poor and live in a trailer and have class. That is not what happened here. There is nothing in this case that leads to that conclusion.
You can be poor and have class no matter where you live. Darlie could have lived in a mansion, she still would have had no class or decency.:twocents:

Kitty5001 said:
Cami-

Where is Darlie seen flirting with the cops prior to the burial? I got added to her myspace account and was reading through it- I think I gagged most of the way-seriously how can people be so blind and excuse me but ignorant?
There was also something about this in one of the books, Flesh and blood by Patricia Springer. I am not 100% sure if that is the right book but I am 100% sure that this was mentioned in one of the books and I know it wasn't the Don Davis one.
The book talked about her bending over in front of one of the cops to take a phone call and kinda lingering so he would look down her top. And also about asking one of the cops if they wanted to see her tattoo and they said sure thinking it would be on her arm or ankle or something and she pulled her shorts and panties aside and the tattoo was near her crotch.

White Rain said:
There was also something about this in one of the books, Flesh and blood by Patricia Springer. I am not 100% sure if that is the right book but I am 100% sure that this was mentioned in one of the books and I know it wasn't the Don Davis one.
The book talked about her bending over in front of one of the cops to take a phone call and kinda lingering so he would look down her top. And also about asking one of the cops if they wanted to see her tattoo and they said sure thinking it would be on her arm or ankle or something and she pulled her shorts and panties aside and the tattoo was near her crotch.
I need to get that book again and read it. I dont however remember any of this.

michelle said:
I need to get that book again and read it. I dont however remember any of this.

Yep I found it. Flesh & blood by patricia springer pgs. 110 & 111 talks about the flirting & the tattoo situation. I'm still hunting for the part about her leaning over so the officer could look down her top.

Ok, now I found the other part....It is in Barbara Davis's book Precious angels pg. 127.

quote: "She walked over to the officer and slowly bent over to reach the phone. She lingered, exposing her breasts." unquote

Ok I've done my homework for the night!

White Rain said:
Ok, now I found the other part....It is in Barbara Davis's book Precious angels pg. 127.

quote: "She walked over to the officer and slowly bent over to reach the phone. She lingered, exposing her breasts." unquote

So she was doing this at the crime scene? Hmmmm, Weird....:waitasec: I guess that would be darlie for you.

michelle said:
So she was doing this at the crime scene? Hmmmm, Weird....:waitasec: I guess that would be darlie for you.

I believe it was a few days later in the PD, not at the CS. Once she was released from hospital, she was asked to go the pd to give her statement, etc.

Gozgals said:
You can be poor and have class no matter where you live. Darlie could have lived in a mansion, she still would have had no class or decency.:twocents:

You're absolutely right about that.

2sisters said:
What if she killed them then Darren came after hearing all this going on and saw what she had done and beat her? That's possible.
No, not where those bruises were. That would mean he didn't once get a punch to her face. She'd have to be really good with those defensive moves for that.
I think she punched herself over and over. Repeatedly punching in the same area would eliminate any fist prints.

Not a chance, based in reality, were the bruises that Darlie suffered were anything but self inflicted. The pattern, the bruise progression, the position of the bruises, all point to self inflection.

Again, may I remind the posters, that a person is going to kill or harm the person who is the most of a threat. That wouldbe the adult, not the children.

Justin Barber comes to mind.

Kitty5001 said:
Funny but after I posted that I got access (accepted) to the myspace page for Darlie, I have now been removed from the space:razz:. HA-not too good at being sneaky I guess and they must be lurking in here too.
I did too for some reason. I can't imagine why...heehee. Obviously they didn't bother to look at my screen name when they accepted me. I guess it took them 6 weeks to figure out that I'm the same beesy, duh..:razz:
Let me have your myspace url.

White Rain said:
Yep I found it. Flesh & blood by patricia springer pgs. 110 & 111 talks about the flirting & the tattoo situation. I'm still hunting for the part about her leaning over so the officer could look down her top.
yeah, she unbuttoned her shorts and pulled down her knickers to show the tatt right in the middle of discussing her "attack" and her sons' murders.

White Rain said:

I wouldn't always trust bodice-ripper author Babs, but it does sound like something Darlie would do. It's probably in the transcripts if it happened.

I think that if Darin were the one who inflicted the bruises on Darlie that they would have been in other areas on Darlie's body besides her arms. I think Darlie gave herself the bruises.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back